SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:27 pm

I have watch all three season and I must say Neil is turning into been my favorite male of the lot.  Just him being his quirky self and in a calm manner help Sam to save their lives impress me, if it was someone else then they would have died in that near car crash date on the honeymoon.

Last edited by reason on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:08 pm

I do like Neil as well.  I kind of chuckle when he lifts his one eyebrow up and that eye gets big. He seems to be a neat guy.  Doesn't seem like any bad guy that Sam seems to imply he might be.  Maybe she is worried since Ryan D got to be a scary guy but I see nothing of that in Neil, cameras or no cameras.
I hope they do make it but if they don't she only has herself to blame. IMO Plus in my mind she is not what I would call the most beautiful woman either.  I think Neil is more patient because his Grandma had the same type of wedding and I'm sure she gave him some great advice that we did not see.

Ashley gets on my nerves!!! no no  Why in the world would someone sign up for this and see to be excited and then turn into a cold fish.  Like David said he can't even touch her or hold her hand.  I know these guys were strangers on their wedding day but I wouldn't really still call them strangers.  If she is really interested in who David is maybe she should ask him and try to find out.  I do hope they actually are trying a little harder then we see and it is all editing.  I also questioned as to why put out that kind of money for a place and my hubby who also watches suggested that maybe the show pays for the rent on these places.  That would make sense since they have homes/condos etc. that they also pay rent on till they decide whether they stay together or not.

Tres and Vanessa, I have no clue as to whether they make it or not and I'm kind of glad that the info has been tighter controlled this season then last. One thing they have so far compared to the other couples  at least is chemistry.   yes Not that it is everything but you have to start somewhere. Hugesmile

Last edited by Brill on Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:10 pm

I'm glad there seems to be tighter control too Brill, more fun for us trying to figure it out! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sunchick116 Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:12 am

hi everyone. i don't post a lot here so i apologize if this has been brought up before but last season all 3 girls kept their wedding pictures up until the finale as their profile picture on twitter. (i believe. don't quote me) and the men did a good job of playing along as well. is it just me or is this year's cast not as good at playing along? either that or all 3 couples divorced which would be a sad thought. :tissuebox

sunchick116

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:11 am

welcomeback sunchick116!

It's hard to say. IMO they aren't giving solid clues one way or another this season. For me the sarcasim last season on SM led me to believe the situation was not good between all three couples.

I do remember sleuthing a framed wedding picture on an end table, or maybe that was season 1.

Sam tweets up a storm, David was but has backed off the last couple of days. He was home in Buffalo over the holidays, Ashley defends herself because of the edit, and Tres and Vanessa I haven't checked up on them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:34 am

No time to comment (do I hear sighs of relief????) until we return to the States shortly. Meanwhile...

Have a Happy and Safe New Year's Eve, and all good wishes for the coming year.

You heard that from SomeGuy on the Internet...

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Location : The marshals at Witness Relocation said leave this blank ;-)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:38 am

Happy New Year SomeGuy! Best wishes for smooth sailing where ever your adventures take you in 2016!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:40 am

Our bags were packed in record time, and the festivities won't start for a few hours so...

First, the episode I saw on vidbull seemed a little short, at 41+ minutes, versus 53+ minutes for E3 and E4. I may well be missing some material. As a measure of that, the promo clip showed David storming out on Ashley, but not the scene at his father's grave. I thought, from posts above, that is in the promo. BTW, this E5 file had the A&E logo and a "coming next on A&E" banner, which I don't recall seeing earlier.

Anyway, when have I ever let a lack of facts get in my way? Overall, I thought the episode was surprisingly flat. Sure, there was the "where to live" and "how much do you make" stuff, but certainly no Sam rolling on the floor, no Tres saying "I can't do this", no Neil in the one-piece. Everybody seemed pretty much on an even keel. No calls to (or from) The Experts. Ho hum.

Tres and Vanessa seem to be pretty much running to newly wed form. The sleuthing comment about driving distances certainly suggests the same sort of problem with M&V in S1, and D&S and J&R in S2. We'll see... maybe. I could be wrong about it, but it looks as though Tres' wheels are a soft-top Audi of some sort. Not a bad ride. I assume that's the range he's selling in.

Neil and Sam... that woman seems intent on emasculating Neil. There is no nicer way to put it. And Neil keeps saying "I need to work on being a man" or words close to it. Sigh... Past that, add the usual "take the Ritalin!" comment. Oh, and remind me to never driver anywhere near where she's driving. At least one hand on the wheel would be nice. no no

I am somewhat surprised by the sleuthing results about Sam's office change. I agree that changing branches is suggestive. OTOH, banks often shuffle people around as a security move. Leave someone in the same place for too long and they might get up to some mischief. So maybe Sam moved to get closer to Neil's place or maybe the bank moved her to About The Worst Place Possible. We'll see... maybe

David and Ashley... I'm not loving the notion of renting a house for $3500/mo. I do get his worry about Ashley bailing home when things get sticky, so no worries about the location for that reason. If he can afford to drop $3.5K/mo, fine. However, renting a house begins to feel as though he might be trying to build a velvet cage. Or he might be, once again, going over the top to win Ashley over. And the choice of location could be viewed as some manipulation. It moves her into the space he picked, and moves her away from places and people she knows. I dunno...

All of that said, unless he was doing a superb acting job, his diary-cam comments, during the night they returned from the honeymoon, seem to be real. He's invested a lot of emotional effort into getting a good relationship with Ashley going and she just doesn't seem to be coming through. I mean, if the only time they deliberately touch is with high fives, how sad is that? I think the business of the broken handle was probably the best look at Ashley with her guard down. Beyond that, David's worry that Something Big was about to happen doesn't strike me as unrealistic. I think "The Great Toilet Handle Excitement" is probably one of the most charming moments in MAFS.

The promo clip (insert standard "I don't trust clips any further than I can throw them" here)...

Tres finally got laid. How wonderful. I sincerely hope he caught a hard dope slap from Vanessa for that.

Sam and Neil just keep going around in the same circle.

I can't make out what David said as he stormed out of the bedroom. Transcript anyone? NTL, if I'm somewhere near PO'ed about something SomeGal has done that, IMNSHO, was annoying or whatever, the best way to really light my fuse is "why are you so grumpy?" If nothing else I've said doesn't give a clue, and I really do not want to unload about whatever got me started, this is guaranteed to get me going. So I think I get what happened in the clip. Bad on me, bad on David for not doing better with this.

Again, I may have missed some significant material. As I said, it looks as though the episode was trimmed by almost 10 minutes. Or not?

BTW, I found a t-shirt for Sam (Thug Wife? What's up with that?!?): "I don't have an attention prob... Oh, look at the squirrel!" And one for Ashley: "Some days I wake up grumpy. Some days I let him sleep." Sorry, Vanessa, I'm still shopping for yours...

Happy New Year, y'all!

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:50 pm

The flight back was no problem. Getting through immigration was the longest wait we've ever been through. 1:45 for what's usually no worse than about 30 minutes. Gngh!!! (<- venting)

The E5 on vidbull is missing David's mother's birthday and context for the David's going off, which I now understand or at least comprehend. It's all about David's reacting to the anniversary of his dad's passing. Different people react differently - what else is there? I now have a sense that Ashley isn't headed to "I've married a lunatic". I still mistrust the clips but... I won't be surprised if, at some point, Ashley wakes up and realizes she needs to support David.

Backing up, David says, on camera he's in the $175K/yr range. $3.5K/mo for a rental isn't quite so weird. Re-hearing the exchange about wanting to be "in their own space" doesn't sound as ominous as it did the first time around. I'm somewhat split on the reaction to detailed discussions. I do think there's over-thinking going on. David says as much. But Ashley may also be putting off talking about details as a defense tactic.

The business of the "camera Neil vs. off camera Neil" is, I think more of Sam's difficulties with accepting Neil. But how likely is it to be different on and off camera? Um... 80% 90% 100%? Since Sam refers to the off camera as "cool Neil", I guess Sam and Neil are slowly converging.

- - - -

Looking again at The Day of Decision clip, yep, grey shirted person is holding hands with someone, Neil is wearing a grey shirt, Sam changed bank offices. I think it's a safe guess they decided to stay married.

David and Ashley remain hard to read. There is a quick shot of David having a "thousand yard stare", but is he thinking about divorce? Is he thinking about the affirmation on a big commitment? I dunno. Ashley is, as usual, hard to read, but I don't have a sense of total doom. Overall: I dunno.

Tres and Vanessa both say things that show they're still in the haze of being newly weds and not being as realistic as is probably a good idea. Overall: I dunno.

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:55 pm

Camera Neil and off camera Neil IMO is a result of Sam's anxiety behaviour which she has admitted on twitter, she has a huge problem with. That explains her strange behaviour IMO.

We have confirmed by Ashley's tweets, the show pays for the housing costs so I'm not sure what the purpose was of discussing costs of apartments and who will pay how much.

David has been very sick over xmas, and explains why he hasn't been tweeting up a storm like he usually does.

I need more epi's and more SM to decide who's together and/or who's not. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeGuy Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:04 pm

TNX for the info!

Do the tweets say MAFS covers all of the housing expense or only a base amount? I wonder if the rental discussion is real, but we're missing that part of the cost is supported?

SomeGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:35 am

Starcha Sporrer ‏@JStarcha  · 24h24 hours ago  
@Ashley_MAFS Nice to see you open up the second half of this episode! I could feel your uncomfortableness thru the screen last week #MAFS

Emily
‏@EmMassage1210   @JStarcha @Ashley_MAFS girl she opened up when she saw the big house her husband was getting her hoping that would make her happy.

Jennifer ‏@jennifer3girls  · 5h5 hours ago  
@Ashley_MAFS @EmMassage1210 @JStarcha @Sam_MAFS said they did have to pay for theirs???

Ashley Doherty ‏@Ashley_MAFS  · 4h4 hours ago  
@jennifer3girls @EmMassage1210 @JStarcha @Sam_MAFS Our personal places-not the homes on the show.

Ashley Doherty ‏@Ashley_MAFS  · 9h9 hours ago  

Ashley Doherty Retweeted Emily
David did not get me the house or pay for it. I didn't either. #misconceptionsofmafs #mafs

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 33 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
Chitown_Girl
emilymelfan
princessa34
cindebugg
dk486