SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 18 of 63 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:27 am

Welcome back, Nutty. 
You essentially missed nothingcantstopl
I hope you loved your Italian vacay!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:19 am

Chasingpavements, thank you for that discussion and letting me get it off my chest. You brought up lots of great points. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 1377737533 You mentioned one contestant who got sued by MF but not for a spoiler. Who was that and why? If I knew, I'm not remembering now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:21 am

Hi Nutty! Hope you had a wonderful time! I missed your posts! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:52 pm

I had a great time. Don't want to get back to reality - no pun intended!! I still have to watch the 2 episodes I missed!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:28 pm

Hi Nutty - that time went fast!  We saw the hole that Kaitlyn dug for herself and now we are immersed in how she is going to get out of it.  Ben Z and Cupcake went home with a few tears shed naturally.  Shawn's insecurity is getting the best of him and making him look ugly.  Nick is being pretty smug ... again.  And poor, sweet Jared seems oblivious to all the drama and the fact he is going home very fast!

Last edited by Norcalgal on Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct misspelling)
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:22 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Hi Nutty - that time went fast!  We saw the hole that Kaitlyn dug for herself and now we are immersed in how she is going to get out of it.  Ben Z and Cupcake went home with a few tears shed naturally.  Shawn's insecurity is getting the best of him and making him look ugly.  Nick is being pretty smug ... again.  And poor, sweet Jared seems oblivious to all the drama and the fact he is going home very fast!

That pretty much sums it up perfectly. Great post.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:44 pm

Why do you all think they are are showing Shawn's insecurities so much? I guess they don't care anymore about making the F1 look good.
Aww poor Jared, such a sweetie. I am going to try and watch the first episode I missed shortly. And then hopefully I could watch the other one tomorrow night.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:00 pm

I admit I think Shawn is HOT, I love his deep voice.

I hate when they make these hot guys look stupid and weird, like the diaper wrestling match ,
or the funny Marachi outfits - ugh

But look at the top picture on the forum...all the guys in suits and sports jackets, looking super super hot
Yeah, I have been looking at that pic and loving it YUM
stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:13 pm

IMO, no one believe the "love story" anymore so why be concerned about the F1 reputation? Just my opinion.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:25 am

BKay wrote:Chasingpavements, thank you for that discussion and letting me get it off my chest. You brought up lots of great points.  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 18 1377737533  You mentioned one contestant who got sued by MF but not for a spoiler. Who was that and why? If I knew, I'm not remembering now.

Bob Guiney back in 2004! I forget the exact details, but I think it had something to do with Bob using the Bachelor to promote his music?

Also, in regards to our discussion, Sharleen wrote this in her blog yesterday - That said, while I know the Nick-those who are not fans out there won't be changing their minds any time soon, I do want to make one thing very clear: Nick was not begged, paid, or coerced into coming on this season. He truly, legitimately had a huge crush on Kaitlyn, felt they could potentially have something very special, and did what he had to to pursue her.. Pretty much what RS and that radio host have said, so I tend to believe that it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:47 am

nutty1 wrote:Why do you all think they are are showing Shawn's insecurities so much? I guess they don't care anymore about making the F1 look good.
Aww poor Jared, such a sweetie. I am going to try and watch the first episode I missed shortly. And then hopefully I could watch the other one tomorrow night.

They are building up that story line to the point where Kaitlyn tells Shawn about the sex with N and there's a big confrontation coming up between Shawn and Nick. That's why they are showing Shawn going a little crazy now.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by stillhoping Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:47 am

Bob Guinney also met his future (and now ex) wife, a soap star, during his publicity blitz for bachelor - and it was said he was talking with her and ? pursuing her during the show filming

Ugh who else remembers Blob? I think he was the start of my distrust of "former" contestants...he was so sweet with Trista and then...ugh
Ali claimed he had the most sex of all them - she said 16 women but even Fleiss said he had the most - his claim - 5 and ?? 1/2 LOL

They did try to sue him for promoting his band, cd etc after the show (I just googled him)
He "chose" a very nice gal who was very hurt, and never bought into the bachelor "publicity", going on with her regular life instead of being a P or Q rated "star" like Bob haha

stillhoping
stillhoping

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 63 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 40 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB