SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 40 of 63 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 51 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:31 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Like I've said, I'm sure that something did happen between them post-filming but I do still judge her as her one job after filming is to keep the secret. Instead, she released a pic of her F1 in bed, will barely mention F2 in blogs, and will block anyone who even mentions Shawn in a negative light.  Even if Nick did something awful to her, she should suck it up and do her job that she got paid a full year's salary for.

chasingpavements wrote:Let's be honest, she talked more about Ben's FS than she did about Nicks Dublin, FS, and ILY combined. She obviously cared more about Nick then she did about Ben, yet that is not apparent at all in her blogs. The ILY might not be relevant now, but it was relevant 3 months ago and that's the prespective she's supposed to be writing from.

chasingpavements wrote:For comparison (source:people.com)
Nick's FS -
I was ready to leave Killarney behind and take the next step in my journey. Arriving to Cork for my date with Nick was exciting. He is a very touchy, hands-on kind of guy if you didn't notice – always kissing me and picking me up! So yes, that's why I always say the connection is physical. But this date was nice. It was different. When we walked into that beautiful cathedral and it brought Nick back to his childhood, it was great to hear him open up about his past.

He grew up with a religious family and was in church often. It meant a lot to him to talk about that and to share those stories with me. You could tell they were happy memories of growing up. It was nice to see him light up when he was reminiscing. We lit a candle for a few people, and it just felt peaceful. I will admit, after the church, we were feeling very spiritual! It felt great to connect in that way. And how cute was the story about how his parents met! See? They met and were engaged within months and are still together!

Ben's FS -

Meanwhile Ben is just enjoying his time with me and being his positive self. Two things that are on my very long bucket list: visiting Ireland and riding a horse. I killed two birds with one stone on this date! And to cross both those items off the list with a handsome guy, that was icing on the cake!

What you guys didn't see was that Chip (my horse) was a little stinker. He kept going to eat grass and throwing my body forward while he ate. He could tell my little biceps couldn't control his powerful body, and he took advantage of that. I would try and pull him back, but he just took me down. This happened approximately 14 times, it was quite hilarious. And I thought Ben's horse was the feisty one! What I will say, Ben was the perfect guy for this date. That time with our horses had its romantic moments, but it was filled with laughter, too. And that is a winning combination in my book.

Having a picnic in front of a beautiful 19th-century castle didn't feel real. It looked like a movie set or a picture out of a fairytale. And do you know what's crazy? A person actually lives in that castle! Must be nice. That was one of the most memorable picnics I think I'll ever have. Not just because of the scenery but the company.

I loved spending time with Ben, and I liked that he felt comfortable with me. I always felt comfortable with him; he was very easy to be around. When Ben came to meet me at the front of the castle, I had just worked my glutes by walking up a thousand stairs to the top of the castle, all just to be cheesy and romantic when I welcomed him – it was very fairy tale-ish of me. Except when I met him in the front entrance I was sweating and out of breath, but it was WORTH IT.

In our conversation together, I couldn't help but think how easily it flowed between us. And I loved how worried he was about telling me his age. Cute. Age was never anything but a number with Ben. I think everyone can agree with me that he is a mature 26. You can tell he has lived life, had experiences and is ready for looooove. He is also a smooth talker; he doesn't even realize how much game he has. All of the things Ben says, he means. It always comes from the heart with him and he is one of the most genuine people I have met.

My favorite part about our Fantasy Suite, aside from staying in that gorgeous castle, was that we had time to hang out just the two of us with no one else around. We just got to be weird together. We had a dance party, we ate a lot of cheese and we tried to explore the dark castle, but it was too scary. Haha. We actually had a fun sleepover. I was really hoping he was going to be a dud so that my decisions could get easier haha. But dud he was not.

Shawn's FS -
Although my Fantasy Suite with Ben was great, going to see Shawn was something I was looking forward to. We were having a tough time, but I had been honest and so had he. We had gotten through a struggle, and I knew that we were going to be able to get back to us, whack some balls, share some laughs and probably kiss a lot. Just be Kaitlyn and Shawn. And that's exactly what happened.

That was one of my favorite days. I definitely felt like myself with Shawn, and I really loved the idea of golfing with him for the next 40 years. I have a pretty sweeeeet swing if I do say so myself. Shawn is unreal in so many other ways so I loved that I could keep up with his talents. Rory McIlroy was the first person to drive the green on this par 4, and Shawn was the first to sink a putt buck naked. It was impressive, and so was the putt. HA.

Wanna know why he was wearing those long john undies? Because he didn't want underwear lines under his tight pants. (Laundry day, my toosh). I had to run away with his clothes – when would I get this opportunity again?! I wanted to throw them in the lake, at the least the long underwear. But all the goofiness aside, Shawn actually gave me a really beautiful four-leaf clover Alex and Ani bracelet that day, too. Very sweet.

After a great day I was ready for a great dinner, and I DID NOT want to bring up Nick. But I did want to get to the bottom of it and kind of put it to bed. Enough was enough, and I wanted to know they both could man up and sort out whatever hate was going on between the two of them. I didn't want to be the middle man anymore, listening to them complain to me about each other.

I'm glad Shawn told me he visited Nick to address the situation. (Even though I still believe nothing was solved). I think Shawn and I both felt like more time was what we needed, so accepting Chris Harrison's offer for the Fantasy Suite was a no-brainer. The two of us wanted to spend more time talking, and I'm happy we took the time to do that. It helped us a lot, and it was not only necessary but very well-deserved.

In conclusion, 2 paragraphs for Nicks FS vs 5 for both Shawn and Ben. Spent most of nicks recap implying relationship is just physical. Also, she never wrote about their Dublin date, just defended the sex, and never mentioned his ILY. Pretty clear she's rewriting history, IMO

mindless wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:*snip*

Agree with her, they have lust going on with them and no dept JMO

Yet when talking to CH and Nick's family members she keeps bringing up their deep conversation, not lust.

I must say, if the only thing that was relevant to her about Nick's FD is that he had a religious upbringing then why the eff did she bring him all the way to the podium, slept with him several times and possibly told him she loves him? I could never bring myself to defend someone like that, show or no show. It's absolutely hideous.

But nah, I think she had very strong feelings for Nick and is skipping watching their dates, because it's too hard. It may be hard because she feels bad for hurting him or because she feels guilty about doing all the while Shawn was in the picture, or she just plain hates Nick now. Who knows. But what I do know is that she's doing a crappy job as the lead. She single-handedly spoiled the whole season and now continues doing that in neon letters on her blog every week. Poor work ethic, that. She might be trying to stick it to TPTB because of her poor edit, but I suspect there will be hell to pay for her at ATFR. They can't be happy, even if they're not desperate enough to sue her. I'm sure they're the ones spilling the beans to all the media outlets concerning Nick and her and cutting out nearly all lovey-dovey moments between Shawn and Kaitlyn. They're pissed at her and for a reason.

chasingpavements wrote:Interestingly, it's with Shawn that she brings up, what is essentially, lust. The idea that the two of them knew that there was something there just after making eye contact. Sorry to break it to you, Kaitlyn, but that's just lust. And love at first sight has never worked out very well for ex-Bachelor/ette couples.

I love ALL these posts. At the end of the day, she is NOT doing her job and I don't care what happened it is her job she was paid to do. I personally think she is mad at Nick and minimizing him to rewrite in her mind that it was always Shawn, when many of us see differently. Since she refuses to do her job, I can see TPTB leaking details to prove that Kaitlyn is lying and did love Nick. She failed to learn from JPG, when you ruin TPTB's plans you pay. She wasn't as strong as Des to make it two and a half months living the foiler (which was an easier than poor Des with Brooks who dumped her), so TPTB are punishing her. But since this is the anti-bullying woman who bullies Nick and his fans, I say go TPTB. Expose the twit. Let the jerk know what a little liar his prize is.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:36 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Interestingly, it's with Shawn that she brings up, what is essentially, lust. The idea that the two of them knew that there was something there just after making eye contact. Sorry to break it to you, Kaitlyn, but that's just lust. And love at first sight has never worked out very well for ex-Bachelor/ette couples.

fwiw: Kaitlyn did act on her lust with Nick first and apparently a few other times as well so apparently Her relationship with Nick was based on lust too. We are not privy to all her interactions with either guy to judge their relationships as being all lust or all deeper connections or a healthy balance of both. I do think K is a very in the moment person whose feelings match the person she is currently with .

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:38 pm

chasingpavements wrote:She's just backtracking since she herself said that they were the closest two people can be without meeting, that she really relied on his advice for the two bachelorettes thing, and that Nick brings out a side of her that most people can't, which is her more sensitive side and her ability to have deep conversations.

The notion that their relationship was just physical is one of the many lies she's feeding to Shawn, IMO.

Yet, she dumps him after testing him twice, what does that say about him? IMO, there is something about Nick that makes him not marriage material, something only he can figure out and work on. Andi dumped him, and as I understand, he has been engaged twice, and both women broke up with him. His sister implied on Andi's season that there was something about him that once Andi learns will turn her off. At this point Nick himself will have to figure out what the turn off is and work on it. We are all work in progress.JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:40 pm

Just a reminder to keep posts on topic to Shawn/Kaitlyn. Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:50 pm

isittrue wrote:

fwiw: Kaitlyn did act on her lust with Nick first and apparently a few other times as well so apparently Her relationship with Nick was based on lust too. We are not privy to all her interactions with either guy to judge their relationships as being all lust or all deeper connections or a healthy balance of both.  I do think K is a very in the moment person whose feelings match the person she is currently with .

I think that lust and physical attraction are an important part of relationships and I would argue that all of the couples in this franchise that have made it had a strong physical connection. The problem, IMO, is that when the relationship is only lust. I think that Shawn fell in love with the girl he saw on TV and Kaitlyn fell in love with the guy who was built like her dream guy and gave her an ego boost on a night she had to compete with a former model. The fact that they were saying I'm falling in love with you after their first date is further proof to me that it's infatuation and lust, not the kind of real love in which you'll stand by the person no matter what. I saw that infatuation with couples like Roberto/Ali and Brad/Emily; in my opinion, they had no idea who they were really getting engaged to and just fell in love with an idea, rather than the actual person, warts and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:52 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:She's just backtracking since she herself said that they were the closest two people can be without meeting, that she really relied on his advice for the two bachelorettes thing, and that Nick brings out a side of her that most people can't, which is her more sensitive side and her ability to have deep conversations.

The notion that their relationship was just physical is one of the many lies she's feeding to Shawn, IMO.

Yet, she dumps him after testing him twice, what does that say about him? IMO, there is something about Nick that makes him not marriage material, something only he can figure out and work on. Andi dumped him, and as I understand, he has been engaged twice, and both women broke up with him. His sister implied on Andi's season that there was something about him that once Andi learns will turn her off. At this point Nick himself will have to figure out what the turn off is and work on it. We are all work in progress.JMO

Nope, only engaged once. Not any less marriage material than Jason (one broken marriage, one broken engagement) or Emily Maynard (2 broken engagements), who are both married today. Btw, Andi has just as many broken engagements as Nick does.

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:53 pm

Kaitlyn probably did feel very close to Nick while they were communicating before her show. In NY, she looked genuinely excited to see him. She was a willing sex partner in Dublin with him too. But it's after this point in time that the tides started turning & so did the tone of her blogs.

It's a matter of personal opinion & interpretation in determining how Kaitlyn felt about both Nick & Shawn from the timeframe of Dublin to FRC. Her blogs speak very much to how she feels about Shawn, but feelings are absent in her references to Nick.

Add to this that in her sit down with CH prior to the FD RC, Kaitlyn says that she enjoys being in the moment with Nick & it's passionate, but she's not sure about him in the context of long term or marriage. For me, this isn't just speaking about a couple of Nick's characteristics or behaviors that she's concerned about. It's a big picture statement.

I am not surprised Kaitlyn's blogs are written the way they are. Her job is to blog her journey & that's what she's doing. The fact that Kaitlyn seems to write differently about Shawn tells me that she feels differently about Shawn.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:01 pm

I agree with CP, I saw Kaitlyn and Shawn fall in lust and attraction at first sight. Then Nick and childish behavior on both their parts. I just don't see the mature communication, because of the stupidity that usually leads to their communication.

I have no problem with them being the final couple as I think their intelligence, integrity and values match.

I do think TPTB is leaking the extent of her relationship with Nick to punish her. And I am curious how Shawn and his trust issues are doing if she did chose to screw the other guy at every opportunity and even told him ILY and then tried to pretend it was him since Ireland at least. I do wonder if the leak and the blogs were Kaitlyn trying to rewrite history as Nick started to air on the show and it could expose just how dishonest Kaitlyn was with Shawn. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:23 pm

Leaving this here since I think it fits K&S so well :

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Screen12
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:30 pm

And the breakup is when you realize your infatuation wasn't the real person. Sorry to all K&S fans, but I think she lied to Shawn about her interactions with Nick before the show and during taping and TPTB are leaking info to bust her since she ruined their foiler. Even the bullying segment on MTA was to me another way to embarrass her. I think they want Shawn to know just how intimate Kaitlyn was with TOG and how much she is hiding from him. TPTB want fireworks at AFTR, I think they realize Nick is going to be harder to get going this year so instead they are trying to show Shawn how Kaitlyn is to maybe get breakup drama. JMO
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:31 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Leaving this here since I think it fits K&S so well :

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 40 Screen12

Love it and so true. Hopefully this is the case with K and S too

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Just a reminder to keep posts on topic to Shawn/Kaitlyn. Thanks.

Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 63 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 51 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB