SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 28 of 63 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 45 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:58 pm

It won't be a matter of who or what will be blamed, but more a matter of money and when TPTB say timing will be right, IMO. 
I guess one or other of the parties could choose to push their hand and do an irrefutable act (as in snapchat "goof"), but in that case I see some retribution.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:00 pm

In addition the article states she did not tell him about the sex with nick and we saw she did.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:06 pm

I can't wait to see this couple at the ATFR.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:06 pm

isittrue wrote:In addition the article states she did not tell him about the sex with nick and we saw she did.

Of course she told him. There was too much conversation about it. I cannot see how the producers can show the two of them talking and make different words fit their mouth movements.

I don't think that they will last, because they have a double whammy to deal with (sex betrayal). Once the dust settles, people behave differently in real life, so I do foresee Shawn dumping Kaitlyn....soon.

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:40 pm

WrongReasons wrote:Here is my perspective as someone who didn't know/care that Nick was even going to be on the show and someone who wasn't a Kaitlyn fan from the beginning (so I had no vested interest in who 'won' her) My first impression of Shawn was that he was a player used to women falling all over him as soon as he mumbled some lines with his deep voice (with a mysteriously Southern accent for a Yankee) I also thought he was fugly but that was my subjective opinion. I do like Nick but I'm not an OTT fan or anything- I barely remembered what happened during Andi's season other than Nick being hated because he referenced the FS sex at the ATFR.

What bothered me about the double standard was more about how Britt was treated in comparison with Shawn. I wasn't a huge Britt fan but she didn't bother me or anything. I can't even imagine the level of hate if she had dared to march to his room to ask if he was in love with her (with 8 other contestants left!) When Britt mildly questioned Chris about the camping date and referenced that some of the other women had a problem with it too, you would have thought she was trying to destroy BN with her daring to question the integrity of the lead (and Kaitlyn). The boards that I read practically exploded when she threatened a flounce when Chris gave the rose to Kaitlyn before hometowns. You still can't even mention her name on the official abc boards without triggering hundreds of responses about how horrible she is. She was even vilified for going to a concert (that she was invited to) on a group date. I found it very strange. I thought Kaitlyn did much the same as Chris when she left the guys on a group date to go make out with Nick but I didn't hear any criticism for that other than disgust that it was Nick.

Shawn isn't getting anywhere near that level of criticism based on any reading of message boards and SM that I've seen. I know it's different in that Shawn was supposedly told he was 'the one' but we don't know what Chris said to Britt during any of their alone time. She has never been defended as being manipulated by the producers or just given a bad edit (maybe by a few diehard fans but they are quickly shouted down) She was just despised.
This is all just my opinion of course

I dont agree with you about the different way that Britt and Shawn are being treated. Most of what I read the last days were all negative about him because of his behaviour... There`s a lot of judgement about him....

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:46 pm

IMO, K does not have an emotional attachment to sex whatsoever. IMO, that's a huge comfort to S as crazy as it sounds. N and K are totally different in that regard. I really don't feel S  is watching during episodes featuring sexcapades with N. IMO, he was given fair warning. I really don't think his ego could swallow K reactions (ITM) during first sexcapade. How long he can ignore the sm buzz about his fiance is to be seen. But, I do think for now he makes K feel loved like she never has before. She couldn't have asked for anything more. I get the happy K...totally.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:49 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think it's gender either, but Kait specific. She's the one that created a stressful situation telling Shawn he's the one and acting just as obsessed with him as he is with her. She's not letting things go normally and organically in show terms with them by her frequent visits with him, telling him way more than necessary, and just in general acting as crazy as he is with her. Jmo.

Alanna, don't have a heart attack, but I completely agree. I can even concede the drunken rant and room visit about Jared's GDR the was because of Kaitlyn. She also chose to have sex with Nick then freak out constantly about how it would affect her and Shawn.

This season is a mess because of Kaitlyn and her inability to play by the rules. I wish her and Shawn well, but deep down feel much like I did with J&A that they bring out bad parts of each other that will make long term happiness hard.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:40 am

I've been trying to play catch-up after being off the boards for over a week, so forgive me if I've missed any comments on my question:

Do any of you here think that Kaitlyn will simply go back to her fireman (ex?-)boyfriend after the show/post-show obligations are over? I keep thinking about the article I read online where the (ex?-)boyfriend, Trevor Partlo, said Kait told him she was doing both the Bachelor and the Bachelorette simply for the fun/experience and that the shows/men posed no threat to their relationship. At the time of the article, he was pretty darned sure she'd go back to him one the shows were over. As I watch Kaitlyn interact with the guys on her season, I can't help but wonder if the whole season has just been a fun, spontaneous lark for our little free-spirit.

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:46 am

Kait said that guy was someone she was dating very casually and hasn't seen since before she left to film the Bach. She seems incredibly happy and in love with Shawn right now to me, so if she returns to Trevor, it won't be immediately post show imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:05 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think it's gender either, but Kait specific. She's the one that created a stressful situation telling Shawn he's the one and acting just as obsessed with him as he is with her. She's not letting things go normally and organically in show terms with them by her frequent visits with him, telling him way more than necessary, and just in general acting as crazy as he is with her. Jmo.

Alanna, don't have a heart attack, but I completely agree. I can even concede the drunken rant and room visit about Jared's GDR the was because of Kaitlyn. She also chose to have sex with Nick then freak out constantly about how it would affect her and Shawn.

This season is a mess because of Kaitlyn and her inability to play by the rules. I wish her and Shawn well, but deep down feel much like I did with J&A that they bring out bad parts of each other that will make long term happiness hard.

Yep! While I won't predict the longevity of S&K, I think she fell hard & fast for him which is why they need to bring in Nick as distraction and drama. I actually think this happens frequently with Bachelorettes really only falling for 2 guys max but the difference is that they did a better job faking it with others. Maybe K is just that far gone for Shawn...who knows if it can be sustained in real world.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Lievta Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:55 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait said that guy was someone she was dating very casually and hasn't seen since before she left to film the Bach. She seems incredibly happy and in love with Shawn right now to me, so if she returns to Trevor, it won't be immediately post show imo.

Thank you, Alanna! Smiley

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:11 pm

I luuuuuuurve me some KaitBoo but their edit is so...well...disturbing.
Do tptb really view Shawn this way? The Shawn with Kaitlyn is pretty magical. The Shawn without Kaitlyn is a bit of a caricature, and not a good one. I don't understand this F1 edit at all. Did they have to make it this drastic so that him and Kaitlyn wouldn't have so obvious? It's not impossible that there have been other rivalries such as this between an F1 and one of the other suitors but tptb decided to let the F1 shine brighter in the edit in the past?
Do they have a rather low opinion of them and think Shawn and Kaitlyn will not make it last?
I'm truly glad for them and love witnessing their journey to their happy ending, but I just can't be "Trista&Ryan-exuberant", much as I wish I could.

Last edited by agentcurls on Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punc)

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 63 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 45 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB