SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 41 of 63 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 52 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:57 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:She's just backtracking since she herself said that they were the closest two people can be without meeting, that she really relied on his advice for the two bachelorettes thing, and that Nick brings out a side of her that most people can't, which is her more sensitive side and her ability to have deep conversations.

The notion that their relationship was just physical is one of the many lies she's feeding to Shawn, IMO.

Yet, she dumps him after testing him twice, what does that say about him? IMO, there is something about Nick that makes him not marriage material, something only he can figure out and work on. Andi dumped him, and as I understand, he has been engaged twice, and both women broke up with him. His sister implied on Andi's season that there was something about him that once Andi learns will turn her off. At this point Nick himself will have to figure out what the turn off is and work on it. We are all work in progress.JMO

Did she say what it was that will turn Andi off?

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:58 pm

jojo47 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:She's just backtracking since she herself said that they were the closest two people can be without meeting, that she really relied on his advice for the two bachelorettes thing, and that Nick brings out a side of her that most people can't, which is her more sensitive side and her ability to have deep conversations.

The notion that their relationship was just physical is one of the many lies she's feeding to Shawn, IMO.

Kaitlyn probably did feel very close to Nick while they were communicating before her show. In NY, she looked genuinely excited to see him. She was a willing sex partner in Dublin with him too. But it's after this point in time that the tides started turning & so did the tone of her blogs.

It's a matter of personal opinion & interpretation in determining how Kaitlyn felt about both Nick & Shawn from the timeframe of Dublin to FRC. Her blogs speak very much to how she feels about Shawn, but feelings are absent in her references to Nick.

Add to this that in her sit down with CH prior to the FD RC, Kaitlyn says that she enjoys being in the moment with Nick & it's passionate, but she's not sure about him in the context of long term or marriage. For me, this isn't just speaking about a couple of Nick's characteristics or behaviors that she's concerned about. It's a big picture statement.

I am not surprised Kaitlyn's blogs are written the way they are. Her job is to blog her journey & that's what she's doing. The fact that Kaitlyn seems to  write differently about Shawn tells me that she feels differently about Shawn.

clapping! I rest my case.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:03 pm

reason wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Yet, she dumps him after testing him twice, what does that say about him? IMO, there is something about Nick that makes him not marriage material, something only he can figure out and work on. Andi dumped him, and as I understand, he has been engaged twice, and both women broke up with him. His sister implied on Andi's season that there was something about him that once Andi learns will turn her off. At this point Nick himself will have to figure out what the turn off is and work on it. We are all work in progress.JMO

Did she say what it was that will turn Andi off?

No, it was a red flag for viewers like me, but sorry, I was already warned to stay on topic, so I leave it to that.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:11 pm

isittrue wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Leaving this here since I think it fits K&S so well :

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 41 Screen12

Love it and so true. Hopefully this is the case with K and S too

Thanks for this! Fits them very well!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:32 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Nope, only engaged once. Not any less marriage material than Jason (one broken marriage, one broken engagement) or Emily Maynard (2 broken engagements), who are both married today. Btw, Andi has just as many broken engagements as Nick does.

The point is not how many engagements or marriages, the problem is that he is the one always being dumped, that's a red flag to me. Dump me once, Ok, dump me twice, Humm, dump me three times? time for deep thinking here. I am not saying he is a bad guy bcs I changed my view of him this season. I am just saying, if I was him, I start looking deep inside for the reason and not outside JMO.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:41 pm

Well, considering who is dumping him ---he is better off being dumped. I would be more worried if he wasn't.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:49 pm

The vast majority don't marry their high school sweetheart or the first person they go on a date with or fall in love with.  So, I would venture to say many (both that go on the show and life in general) have been dumped or heart broken (depending on how the relationship ended, regardless of dumper/dumpee role) several times from relationships before they find their forever love.  

Does he have flaws?  Sure...so does Shawn, Kaitlyn, Ben H. and even me.  We all do.  We just happen to know that he's been in a relationship with a broken engagement because of the show, where if spoilers and snapchat gate are to be believed, he'll be dumped for a second time.  But returning to be dumped again on the show, does not make him any worse than anyone else.  It just didn't work.  If K truly feels more for Shawn, then it wouldn't matter what Nick did or didn't do...he'd never win her heart because it already belonged to and with someone else.  But that's JMHO...

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:49 pm

This should probably go in the Nick thread, but IIRC it was Nick who broke off the engagement, because the woman turned out to be something else than what he thought she was. I understood that as her having broken his trust in some way. Not sure how that makes Nick not marriage material? And the only alarming thing his sister said was that he had a really hard time getting over a previous breakup, not the engagement I think, but the long relationship he was in during his 20s. Yet SWSNBN still did what she did to him. Speaks more about her than him, though obviously he does/did have a problem with letting go and could use some therapy. But it shouldn't have come as a shock to her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:39 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Nope, only engaged once. Not any less marriage material than Jason (one broken marriage, one broken engagement) or Emily Maynard (2 broken engagements), who are both married today. Btw, Andi has just as many broken engagements as Nick does.

The point is not how many engagements or marriages, the problem is that he is the one always being dumped, that's a red flag to me. Dump me once, Ok, dump me twice, Humm, dump me three times? time for deep thinking here. I am not saying he is a bad guy bcs I changed my view of him this season. I am just saying, if I was him, I start looking deep inside for the reason and not outside JMO.

First of all, being dumped three times does not mean that he gets dumped all the time. Second of all, take someone like Des, who said that she was always the one to love more and had never gotten that love back: does that mean that she is unloveable or that there's something wrong with her because she was presumably the one who was dumped in all her past relationships? I don't think so. All it meant was that she hadn't met the right guy yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:41 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Talking about him in the blogs is her JOB.

In her latest blog about Episode 9, Kaitlyn wrote 534 words about Ben (all about their FD because she didn't meet his parents), 496 words about Nick and meeting his parents, and 628 words about Shawn and meeting his parents. A little imbalanced - but by no means did she ignore anyone.
JMHO
Imho, word count is not the same as content/context. Most of her words with Shawn were about him and her feelings towards him and his family -- about his ILY. With her F2, skipped right over that. With her F3, she basically praised him and that he should be next bachelor.

So context is more important in this case than word count, imo. And again, it is her job to write about what she was feeling at the time and in no way are her words reflective of that otherwise we have another case of "actions not matching words".

The only reason why Kaitlyn is not doing her job, imo, is Shawn. That's all I need to know to figure out whether one has a healthy or insecure type of relationship. If both had really moved on Kaitlyn would do her job, and she still can do it, she is just choosing not to do it. Jmho.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:56 pm

She is choosing to do, say, write, what SHE wants. And for good reason. Tptb tried to throw her, Shawn, and their love story under the bus. And she wants the world to know how she really feels about Shawn. I don't see that as coming from a place of insecurity. I think she is proud of their relationship and wants to share it with all.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:02 pm

agentcurls wrote:She is choosing to do, say, write, what SHE wants. And for good reason. Tptb tried to throw her, Shawn, and their love story under the bus. And she wants the world to know how she really feels about Shawn. I don't see that as coming from a place of insecurity. I think she is proud of their relationship and wants to share it with all.

She can shout it from the rooftops in a week though. Why the impatience? Reeks of insecurity IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 63 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 52 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB