SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 50 of 63 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 56 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:17 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I could be totally wrong but I think FRC will leave some speechless. After K has seen the edit, she has a good idea of what is coming down the pipeline. I strongly feel she is trying to nip it in the bud now because IMO, its going to come across as brutal to her F2. Not in a mean way, cause  I don't see K having anything in common with TWNIWNM. K has a soft spot for just people in general, TWNIWNM doesn't even recognize such as its not about her.

Yeah I can believe that perhaps she ends up taking things too far with Nick so that he is confident enough to propose at the end. I don't even know how it's going to look to Shawn - if he will feel that she was misleading him as well. CH has not used any glowing or romantic terms to describe the finale just train wreck so far - whelp!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:34 pm

CH also said that Chris's finale was not a storybook ending, pretty much spoiling that Whitney was his default pic and he really wanted Becca. It will be interesting to see what else he says this time about the finale, since he does usually give things away. I noticed that he did say that Kaitlyn is in love with both, so I wonder if they will show Kaitlyn telling Nick ILY on his LCD; that would explain why he was so confident to propose as its the one thing he didn't get from Andi.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:56 pm

chasingpavements wrote:CH also said that Chris's finale was not a storybook ending, pretty much spoiling that Whitney was his default pic and he really wanted Becca. It will be interesting to see what else he says this time about the finale, since he does usually give things away. I noticed that he did say that Kaitlyn is in love with both, so I wonder if they will show Kaitlyn telling Nick ILY on his LCD; that would explain why he was so confident to propose as its the one thing he didn't get from Andi.

Well, I hope the edit is not going to imply Shawn is the default pic. But I do think they will show ILY to Nick and maybe edit out anything she says to Shawn (if she says anything at all) to look it like it was Nick she wanted and chose Shawn. Or they might show that she really manipulated Nick to get him to propose when it was Shawn all along. I just want a happy ATFR and FRC and I don't think I am going to get it (stomps feet)

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:58 pm

CH said and implied in an interview that Kaitlyn doesn't talk to Nick about sexgate and not telling the other guys (she did) and that Nick is the one to tell the other guys (he didn't, Kaitlyn told her frontrunner).

So CH lies/speaks out both sides of his mouth and says whatever to just drive the drama.

CH's favorite catchphrase is "Most Dramatic" blah blah blah... not most "storybook/inspiring/romantic/kind/etc".

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Imho, Kaitlyn has her rose colored glasses on with Shawn and her head in the sand with Nick. Either way, she isn't seeing clearly. jmho

IMO Kaitlyn's glasses have a vastly clearer image of reality than we can ever hope to have. We see some pixels on an LCD screen that represent a few minutes out of hours of footage, and those minutes are chosen by editors who seek to fit them into a story line written by some producer whose intent is only to make dramatic TV, not an accurate documentary.

Kaitlyn didn't see the story as pixels on a monitor - she saw flesh and blood people in real life 3-D. She lived the story and was there for all of the hours that we didn't see; she saw the story that happened as it happened, not the one the tailored to fit a story line. She didn't just see a documentary - she lived it. I can't pretend to think I know more than she does.
JMHO
What I meant was that, based on her actions, Kaitlyn is defending Shawn's behavior and emphasizing her feelings for Shawn in her snapchat recaps/blogs while not even addressing Nick.

Given they are her F1 and F2 it makes sense for her to have rose colored glasses on with one and blocking out the other, especially given her F1s intense dislike for F2.

As for Kaitlyn living it? Just because someone lives something doesn't mean they have their eyes wide open or are seeing clearly.
More often than not, being inside something, living it oneself (especially in the Bubble that is the Bette) one doesn't see things as clearly.
That is what hindsight is for. TWT.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:27 pm

Despite what we hear the contestants say on our screens, IMHO the decision to propose is based a lot less on the feedback they've gotten from the lead, than the pressure they feel from producers. Producers want both guys to propose and will do what it takes to make that happen. I think Jason has been pretty clear about it in his podcasts. The guys HAVE to propose. They only get out of it if production has given the lead permission to cut them early, a courtesy that production has been tending to allow for male contestants, but must have felt the need to break from this season.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:35 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Despite what we hear the contestants say on our screens, IMHO the decision to propose is based a lot less on the feedback they've gotten from the lead, than the pressure they feel from producers. Producers want both guys to propose and will do what it takes to make that happen. I think Jason has been pretty clear about it in his podcasts. The guys HAVE to propose. They only get out of it if production has given the lead permission to cut them early, a courtesy that production has been tending to allow for male contestants, but must have felt the need to break from this season.

^^^ This - in its entirety.

IMO the reason we have had a relatively long series of bachelorette seasons where the lead has been allowed to send F2 home early is because of some things that happened on the last season where they had two proposals - it created a very uncomfortable situation for both the lead and production. This season they've gone back to it - for whatever their reasons were.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:41 pm

They are misogynist. That is the reason. Simple.
Then they probably held 2 proposals over the lead's head as punishment for bad behavior.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:39 pm

They had to raise the stakes from last season for Nick. He did not propose last season... He "needed" to this time. It makes it more dramatic than last season.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:36 pm

I just watched a clip of these two in my twitter feed, sorry I should have brought it over. I think it was E ? They were asked if Nick should be the next bachelor along with other direct questions to K about Nick.

These two better find some class soon. IMO there's no need to be so rude, and snarky. I'm really finding it disgusting and a huge turn off towards this couple. Shawn suggested Nick go on another season, 3 times the charm. K getting defensive when asked if Nick should be TB, claiming he already has his chance in a condescending tone.

Grow up already.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:43 pm

IMO, the couple is now out in the open and can work on their relationship
Kaitlyn voiced negative feelings toward what she considers hate and bullying in her SM. Shawn verbalized wanting to defend her and protect her openly now that he could. 
a) talking negatively about others is going to continue fostering the things Kaitlyn does not want. 
 b) Shawn will have to do a lot of defending and protecting unless their behavior changes. c) Shawn would not have to defend her/them if she ceased encouraging these negatives. 
So they can choose to change or continue down that same road. JMOAA
It would seem to be a lot more fun and endearing to work and focus on them vs others that should be history.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IMO, the couple is now out in the open and can work on their relationship
Kaitlyn voiced negative feelings toward what she considers hate and bullying in her SM. Shawn verbalized wanting to defend her and protect her openly now that he could. 
a) talking negatively about others is going to continue fostering the things Kaitlyn does not want. 
 b) Shawn will have to do a lot of defending and protecting unless their behavior changes. c) Shawn would not have to defend her/them if she ceased encouraging these negatives. 
So they can choose to change or continue down that same road. JMOAA
It would seem to be a lot more fun and endearing to work and focus on them vs others that should be history.

IMO, Kaitlyn likes the drama. I don't think K or S are mature enough to 'step away from the twitter' and just focus on themselves. When asked these questions about N by the media, they are foolish to throw out a quip and try to be funny. That will only encourage the media to continue to ask about N in order to get an interesting soundbite. They should just give a polite and short response, and quickly the questions will stop.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 63 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 56 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+84
nannymargie
bluwavz
Rolly
LoveDovez
marloon
eliza3
Emilia23_12
luvlady345
chi-girl
Di_ATL
MissB