SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Lievta Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:36 am

I don't know if she cut her extensions or got rid of them altogether, but I LOVE her hair shorter. It's so much more flattering. :yes:

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:44 am

Have my link all ready this time to keep Kasha and GA from killing me, haha! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzcXu2Iz700

Interesting that Dan talks about how Jared was PISSED that Ashley I called Kaitlyn and told her that Jared was obsessed with her. He said that they even joked about Dan calling Jared and being like "She's still obsessed with you" (talking about Ashley I), since Ashley still tweets about him and stuff. I was wondering how Jared felt about all that, since Ashley did make him sound like this crazy stalker still in love with Kaitlyn; it was pretty obvious that although there may have been lingering feelings, Jared was just using Kaitlyn as an excuse to not hurt Ashley's feelings.

Jared and Ashley I seem to be on good terms and Jared doesn't seem like the type to hold grudges, but I wonder if they'll get them together on After Paradise to talk about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by nan27 Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:22 pm

Jared never liked Ashley I, IMO. She just wouldn't take the hint. That's why he had to use the Kaitlyn thing as an excuse.

JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!! handwave
nan27
nan27

Female Posts : 108

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:40 pm

I was told awhile back, Jared did in fact have a difficult time getting over K. I don't think he used her. I just think he wasn't ready for a relationship. If he met someone who he had an instant connection with, maybe things would have been different for him on BIP.

IMO It's Ashley who's using K as an excuse as to why Jared isn't interested in her rather than facing the facts.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Northstargirl Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:12 pm

It's true than we've seen Ashley as the one bringing up Kaitlyn's name each time and never Jared. She even brought it up the first time he kissed her. Talk about a mood killer!
Northstargirl
Northstargirl

Female Posts : 430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was told awhile back, Jared did in fact have a difficult time getting over K. I don't think he used her. I just think he wasn't ready for a relationship. If he met someone who he had an instant connection with, maybe things would have been different for him on BIP.

IMO It's Ashley who's using K as an excuse as to why Jared isn't interested in her rather than facing the facts.  

I mean, it's a little bit of both. When Ashley asked Jared if Kaitlyn was the reason, he could have said no but he said yes, partly because it was true and partly because it's easier to say than just "I don't like you". I never said he used Kaitlyn; just like what Kaitlyn said on the phone, I said he used still liking Kaitlyn as a way to soften the blow. Obviously, he wasn't madly in love with her still or he wouldn't have been able to consider Jade, Ashley, and Clare like he did.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:40 pm

cp I didn't say, you said Jared used K.

IMO Ashley was probably prompted to ask Jared that question. It came out of nowhere. She asked him if he wasn't over K and he responded honestly in true Jared fashion. He wasn't, it had nothing to do with Ashley. He also told her he wanted her to explore other options on BIP, and he didn't want her to refrain from doing so because of him, in other words, I'm not into you. I don't think Jared would come right out and say that he didn't like someone. I think he handled the situation perfectly, it was Ashley that was looking for excuses other than accepting "go explore other opportunities" meaning go away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:19 pm

GA,  you are misreading what I'm saying or not reading what I said in context. Saying "Jared used Kaitlyn" is very different than what I said, which was "although there may have been lingering feelings, Jared was just using Kaitlyn as an excuse to not hurt Ashley's feelings". Even Kaitlyn said that when she called into After Paradise, with Jenny agreeing, so I'm not alone in my thoughts. If Jared really was Nick Viall-level obsessed with Kaitlyn, he mostly likely wouldn't have gotten so pissed when that clip was played on MTA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:26 pm

Ashley I is such a beautiful girl but being in a relationship with her would be a full time job. Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 5 297491761 She is very "'high maintenance". JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:07 pm

Ashley is beautiful but she is so insecure and over the top emotional.  She needs to take some time for self reflection and work on feeling worthwhile.  I find her behavior annoying but sad. I hope she uses this experience to become a stronger woman.  JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:52 am

chasingpavements wrote:GA,  you are misreading what I'm saying or not reading what I said in context. Saying "Jared used Kaitlyn" is very different than what I said, which was "although there may have been lingering feelings, Jared was just using Kaitlyn as an excuse to not hurt Ashley's feelings". Even Kaitlyn said that when she called into After Paradise, with Jenny agreeing, so I'm not alone in my thoughts. If Jared really was Nick Viall-level obsessed with Kaitlyn, he mostly likely wouldn't have gotten so pissed when that clip was played on MTA.

I didn't say you said Jared used Kaitlyn? You see it that way and that's fine, it's your opinion. I see it another way based on the information that I had been given.

He was asked a question about Kaitlyn, he answered it. If Ashley I wants to use that as an excuse for him not liking her, and went so far to call Kaitlyn as if she could change his mind, that's her problem. IMO that wasn't Jared's intent to make excuses for not wanting to pursue a further relationship with Ashley.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:17 am

I don't think it has to be black or white.  Jared probably still had some lingering feelings for Kaitlyn, but not enough to make it impossible for him to fall for another girl IF she was the right girl (Ashley clearly wasn't).  I do suspect the lack of connection/attraction to Ashley on his part probably only made him feel more wistful about how things didn't work out with Kaitlyn though.  And after how badly it went when he ended things with Clare, I'm not surprised he was looking for some way to soften the blow with Ashley instead of telling her "I'm just not that into you".

Ashley is a strikingly beautiful girl, but her shallow neediness and immaturity will turn off most good guys right off the bat. ITA that she needs to work on herself first if she wants to have a successful reciprocal relationship.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+39
jen689
bleuberry
Alanna
bluwavz
albean99