SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by natik Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:46 am

AllAboutLove wrote:If I go by SM, Lana is F1.

1. She had her BFF post that celebratory vid May 16 after FRC.
2. She is commenting on IG posts with happy dancing emojis
3. She is liking all IG pics with herself and Sam in them as well as one's with just Sam.
4. Sam being videoed watching his SD with Lana and posting this on his IG.

Plus:

5. Sam posting IG pic on the day Lana entered the show with tags "my smile is bigger than yours" and "it`s going to be a good day"
6. Her friends liking pics with Sam
7. some girls of the Bachnation liking pics with Sam and Lana ( like Zooey or Jasmin) and I´m pretty sure they all know the outcome.

And you made a good point there. If Snez was the F1 they would have made an AFTR episode. Cause Snez is one of the fav`s and a single mum. It`s gold for the ATFR episode but Sam chose Lana so they needed to come with a back up plan.

I think Sam gushing about Snez in the interviews is just damage control. And it also seems to me that Snez is over it all and wants her peace but is "playing" the game because she has to not because she wants to. That`s the reason why she is not following Lana. Bad blood. If Snez was F1 don`t think she would had a problem with following Lana. I mean in the end she would knew that she has the man.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

Post by ElonM Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
@lanajf
Made up for @okmagaustralia
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:49 pm

Nice pic...i wonder if that was from the F4 photo shoot.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:08 am

Sorry Lana's fans, I'm gonna say something maybe not so nice...

She has a witch's nose, in Chinese culture, we tend to think this kind of people calculated and unkind. Lucky that she is not Chinese Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 17 2498057887
But I guess this is also one of the reason why I can't warm up to her, she always seems to be cold and guarded.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:16 am

Hugesmile

Peggy, nothing wrong with sharing your opinion.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:24 am

She has gorgeous eyes and hair, nice pic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kapiti Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:16 am

She is really stunning!! Thanks for bringing over the pic Elon!

Kapiti

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:22 am

Nothing wrong with her nose besides don't know about the Chinese culture but we people from Europe think that it's a disrespectful thing to judge others by the way they look. Cause we are born with it, we don't choose how we look like.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:28 am

Where is she going? Maybe a trip with Sam somewhere. giggling

@lauradundovic
Our last night together for a while! Over the next 2 months the 3 of us will be in 5 different countries. Love my girls @lanajf @becwilcock
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:33 am

ElonM wrote:Where is she going? Maybe a trip with Sam somewhere.  giggling

@lauradundovic
Our last night together for a while! Over the next 2 months the 3 of us will be in 5 different countries. Love my girls @lanajf @becwilcock

She is staying in Australia for now till the Finale. But one week after the finale she is planing to be in Bali.
Maybe she is going with Sam for a little vacation?

Last edited by natik on Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:37 am

natik giggling still, we judge them anyway Hugesmile
I'm awfully similar to Heather, even my face is like her copy (only that I wish i would have her eyebrows and hair, since I have some "problems" with that), but for some reason I always felt my face wasn't beautiful enough, so have quite a lot of insecurities because of it.

Because of that I prefer not to judge other people's character and their personality based on their looks. And Lana does appear beautiful to me with a very nice personality.

But I get what Peggy is saying ... because I do find Lana a bit guarded. It's like she doesn't completely let loose with Sam (and I don't mean physically), it's like she's aware that she's filmed and that it will be shown on a TV, so she's trying to be the best version of herself ... and she has to impress the guy (so I get it).

Nothing wrong with that and it's actually admirable, that a person of her age is aware of the environment and the situation she's in and cares for her image (that's also something I have a huge problem with people who act like fools and idiots on TV, like they would be in their own private home setting, completely disregarding the feelings/belief system of the viewers).

That said, I do find her genuine and honest, and nothing that she says or does feels fake, instead I can actually understand her POV and even when she "puts on the best behavior" it's still her and that says a lot of who she is as whole, very respectful, self-aware, sensible, thoughtful/considered, kind ... qualities I appreciate.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:41 am

happygolucky wrote:natik giggling still, we judge them anyway Hugesmile
I'm awfully similar to Heather, even my face is like her copy (only that I wish i would have her eyebrows and hair, since I have some "problems" with that), but for some reason I always felt my face wasn't beautiful enough, so have quite a lot of insecurities because of it.

Because of that I prefer not to judge other people's character and their personality based on their looks. And Lana does appear beautiful to me with a very nice personality.

But I get what Peggy is saying ... because I do find Lana a bit guarded. It's like she doesn't completely let loose with Sam (and I don't mean physically), it's like she's aware that she's filmed and that it will be shown on a TV, so she's trying to be the best version of herself ... and she has to impress the guy (so I get it).

Nothing wrong with that and it's actually admirable, that a person of her age is aware of the environment and the situation she's in and cares for her image (that's also something I have a huge problem with people who act like fools and idiots on TV, like they would be in their own private home setting, completely disregarding the feelings/belief system of the viewers).

That said, I do find her genuine and honest, and nothing that she says or do feels fake, instead I can actually understand her POV and even when she "puts on the best behavior" it's still her and that says a lot of who she is as whole, very respectful, self-aware, sensible, thoughtful/considered, kind ... qualities I appreciate.
Great post! I get the same vibe from Lana as you! Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows - Page 17 1377737533 :claphands
Actually I can relate to her cause I would behave the same way. But I think she is going to lose herself when feelings are starting to grow. Have a feeling in the future episodes we gonna see a different Lana.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Lana Jeavons-Fellows

+24
djogbenyuie
snowyglow12
notarose
HodanG
GiveMeARose