SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Lipsis, I am enjoying our exchange on this thread. :Nod:

Thanks Kasha. Same here.

Vanessa, Jackie and Becky have been picked to play in Veto. Comp will be later today. Should be interesting.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:12 pm

James won POV. I have zero expectation that he will change his nom's. Either Shelli or Clay will be going home, most likely Shelli.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:22 pm

He is a very good competitor and should not be taken for granted by the house.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:57 pm

You know I totally didn't believe James back when he was going on about being there to make big moves and that he has no problem getting blood on his hands. Going to be an exciting week of shows!

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:04 am

Oh I believed him. It's vengeance for Jason. Currently, Clay is campaigning to have the others vote him out and not Shelli. House wants Shelli out though,

The veto was rewards and punishments with a medevil theme.

Becky won $5000
Clay won a trip to Iteland
Jackie has to wear a suit of armor for the week
Vanessa has to polish Jackies armor and tend to her for 24 hours non stop
Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Image99

And Shelli has to perform a knight task (using a sword) 2400 times in the next 24 hours
Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Image100

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:47 pm

I broke down and got the feeds last week, it's been entertaining! Vanessa sure knows how to work everyone, except maybe Jackie. I bet it's killing her to be stuck to Jackie and not being able to go where she wants, watch who she wants, talk to, etc. You can see her mind working constantly.

I'm not liking the Liz/Austin thing and the way she treats him behind his back. If your any kind of 'friend' then just tell him how you feel, she's let it go to far. She seems to like him as a buddy, so why keep up the pretense? Can't imagine how he'll feel outside the house when he finds out she doesn't like him that way. The whole thing is creepy, but she's making it that way!

Shelli now at 1700, she's doing great and better than I expected.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:13 pm

Is Austin totally in the dark that Liz is not interested in him or is Liz leading him on more than what is shown?
A guess a lot of being in the dark and a little too much of leading on?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Liz is def. leading him on and yes, he's in the dark about it and has no clue. They were laying on the couch yesterday, trying not to fall asleep and he was caressing her arm, etc and you should have seen him perk up after she started caressing his hand and hair, it was SO uncomfortable to watch, so had to switch feeds for a bit. She just gives him enough to keep him interested. He is a vote for the twins after all.

The feeds were on FIRE yesterday, late into the morning! Lots of game talk going on with so many HG, couldn't keep up with all the different ones going on at the same time!

Looks like noms will stay the same, but I'd love Vanessa to be up there with Shelli, would be entertaining to watch! She came really close to being put up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:48 pm

I like Vanessa to stay if only to see how the cogs work in her mind. Same with JohnnyMac.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:45 pm

I do not blame liz for not telling Austin how she really feels about him because she probably thinks he will go postal on her and try and get her and Julia eliminated also i can not understand how Austin has not figured out liz does not like him the same way he does
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:53 pm

The cogs have been working overtime! ;) Don't know how she does it.

Wish Johnny Mac would step it up a bit, he thinks he's in an alliance with S&C and they'd turn on him in a heartbeat. I like that JM is loyal to them, but I think they (JM & Becky) better find a new alliance asap, Clay will just drag him down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:58 pm

timfan wrote:I do not blame liz for not telling Austin how she really feels about him because she probably thinks he will go postal on her and try and get her and Julia eliminated also i can not understand how Austin has not figured out liz does not like him the same way he does
He is clueless, all the signs are there! I blame Liz for keeping his hopes up, I think he'd of been fine is she'd said something earlier...not into you that way, let's just be friends. She's really playing on his emotions. Can you imagine being Liz, not liking that person in that way and having him following and watching you constantly..touching her, etc. No thanks. She shouldn't encourage him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh