SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:50 pm

POV was not used at the veto ceremony today despite a 7am last ditch effort by Team Shay. One of them will go home on Thursday. And while Clay is asking people to keep Shelli and vote him out, Shelli is campaigning against him saying she is a better player to keep.

Ah true love! I don't get these two at all.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:46 pm

Did I hear James correctly say he had spent 3 yrs in prison?
link

How does contempt of court get you 3 years?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:10 am

He was a correctional officer, I believe.

As for eviction on Thursday, Freaks and Geeks control the vote. They've been waivering a bit as of late but,as of now, it looks like Clay is going and Shelli is staying.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by BuckeyeGal06 Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:52 am

I don't understand the reasoning behind evicting Clay and keeping Shelli. Did I miss something?
Shelli is clearly the better player of the two, so why they're going to waste this opportunity to evict her is beyond me.
BuckeyeGal06
BuckeyeGal06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:58 am

Clay is also more entertaining. I love his garbled speech.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:24 pm

Shelli's alliance wants to keep because she is smarter and a better game player and will be more of an asset to their side of the house. Freaks and Geeks has the numbers to save her right now.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:34 pm

I think the problem is the others don't really wanna play hard. A game player would see this as an opportunity to get out a huge threat. But the rest are still interested in just hanging out and need Shelli to get out a few more people still.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:52 pm

I'd get Shelli out! What Vanessa wants Vanessa gets...usually, we'll see tonight. S&V will bulldoze everyone outta that game.

I feel for Meg, she's a baby in a tank of barracudas!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:53 pm

I wonder what Clay's family thinks of him campaigning to leave laugh out loud.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:29 pm

lipsis, being new to the feeds, are they always this full on! Wow on just what happened in the last hour between V, James, JMac & Clay! Vanessa is very good, at least more people are seeing through what she dishes out! I can't believe Vanessa even put some doubt in Shelli's mind about Clay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:35 pm

Yeah the feeds are pretty much the same each year. They will show you pretty much everything if the cameras are on and not the fish.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:47 pm

This has been an exceptionally crazy season. Usually it's not so topsy turvy pre-jury.  Looks like Clay will be the last eviction before jury. The past hour or so in the house has been crazy but that that's the way it looks like it will be.

Also, we have another endurance comp tonight, possibly the fill your container one. Lost, enjoy your first endurance on feeds. It's so much fun to watch it as it happens.

My girl Vanessa better hope that one of her alliance wins HOH because almost everyone on the other side is gunning for her.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh