SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:55 pm

Steve out.

Down to James and Austin.

James out.

Austin is the new HOH. Oh joy, more Austin and Liz in HOH bed.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:45 pm

Austin has nominated Steve and JMac. Backdoor is an option for either James or Vanesa pending the results of the POV competition tomorrow.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:12 pm

So after the next eviction, 1 of those on the jury will be able to come back in? Any idea who that may be (is there a public vote, or?)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:23 pm

Usually it is a competition that determines who comes back into the house.
Still no Veto comp. hmmm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:54 am

POV is currently being played. It's been going on for over 2 hours. Those playing are Austin, Steve, JMac, Julia, Meg and Vanessa. I'll let you know when we have a winner.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:29 am

After almost five hours...Vanessa won POV!

It was Zingbot and POV comp combined. No wonder it took so long.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:14 am

Thank you Kasha and lipsis for the info/updates  yes

Oh wow, so Vanessa will stay.
So it is down to Shelli, Jackie, Becky and perhaps JMac, Steve or someone else possibly getting back in the game if they get evicted?
I hope JMac gets to stay and not evicted.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:47 pm

Oh wow, I've been a bad little updates haven't I? Me bad.

You can expect Johnny Mac to be evicted tonight. JM almost got the house flipped in his favor bit it didn't work out. That being said, he did spill all the secrets he knew of and there is lots of info that the others can use in the game, like who has been in an alliance with who. He has also put targets on Austin and Twins' back and that's a good thing.

The HOH comp tonight will be another endurance that will play out after the live show. I'm going to assume the jurors comp will be seen live on TV unless they are all participating in endurance. This could bode well for little James.

I'll be back after the HOH comp to update.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:49 pm

I love JM because he is so goofy. I am good with imitation and I have his goofy laugh down pat. I hope he is the one that goes from jury back into the house. I find him the entertainment of this season.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:27 pm

Johnny Mac evicted.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Johnny Mac evicted.

I can't believe that he said that he would target Meg if he comes back. As much as I find him entertaining, his gameplay sucks. He should be going after Austin and the twins. If they lose someone else, they wouldn't have the numbers to target the dastardly trio.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:46 pm

I know. He is lovable like Meg, but a crap player. I love his laugh. He reminds me of Scooby Doo.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh