SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Longhornfan Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:50 pm

If I am figuring this correctly, since there are only 5 people left, and the two people on the block plus Vanessa won't be voting this time, then only two votes will be cast, Austin's and Liz's.

That is, if Vanessa puts up Steve and Johnny Mac on the block, and neither of them win the POV, then that would leave only Austin and Liz to pick which of those two to send to the jury, correct?  And, only in the case of a tie would Vanessa have to cast the deciding vote - thus getting blood on her hands (which she always tries to avoid), and acting like they don't know that she had her hand in every eviction.

So I am just wondering why Vanessa would ask Austin to throw the POV competition, since he obviously would not use it on either Johnny or Steve anyway?  That is sort of like putting the cart before the horse, since she hasn't even named who will be going up on the block yet.  Maybe those two will decide to throw a monkey wrench into her plans and make it a tie so that Vanessa will have to openly betray at least one of the guys.  Remind me again, but isn't it true that Vanessa won't be able to compete in the next HOH competition?

I just hope that she is about to get caught in her own web of lies, because it is time for someone to take her down.  Otherwise, these remaining players are dumb as a box of rocks.

Last edited by Longhornfan on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:04 pm

Vanessa is a good poker player. I guess it has helped her.
I don't see any of the remaining 5 as smart or as strategic. Like her or not she is the only one, IMO that has earned to be the BB champ this season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:18 pm

^^^I agree Kasha. no Same like last year.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:44 pm

leselihau wrote:I can't stand Steve and I would be disappointed if he won.  I don't feel like he's done ANYTHING this season except coast.

And I think Vanessa knows that neither party will take her further than final 3...I think she's counting on taking herself to the final 3 and trying to set herself up to decide who sits next to her.  I think if she takes JMac to the final she's going to lose....I think any of the other 3 and she has a GOOD chance to win.  

Vanessa is going to have a hard time getting past the F4, TBH. She will have to win the F4 veto or perhaps get lucky and, if Steve is there and not HOH, Austin and Liz will view him as more a threat. Plus they don't like him. It won't be easy but it could happen. One thing I'm sure about. Austin or Liz will not be throwing her any comps and giving her any wins.

Longhornfan wrote:If I am figuring this correctly, since there are only 5 people left, and the two people on the block plus Vanessa won't be voting this time, then only two votes will be cast, Austin's and Liz's.

That is, if Vanessa puts up Steve and Johnny Mac on the block, and neither of them win the POV, then that would leave only Austin and Liz to pick which of those two to send to the jury, correct?  And, only in the case of a tie would Vanessa have to cast the deciding vote - thus getting blood on her hands (which she always tries to avoid), and acting like they don't know that she had her hand in every eviction.

So I am just wondering why Vanessa would ask Austin to throw the POV competition, since he obviously would not use it on either Johnny or Steve anyway?  That is sort of like putting the cart before the horse, since she hasn't even named who will be going up on the block yet.  Maybe those two will decide to throw an monkey wrench into her plans and make it a tie so that Vanessa will have to openly betray at least one of the guys.  Remind me again, but isn't it true that Vanessa won't be able to compete in the next HOH competition?

I just hope that she is about to get caught in her own web of lies, because it is time for someone to take her down.  Otherwise, these remaining players are dumb as a box of rocks.

I'm pretty sure that if Austin and Liz are the votes that they will vote together. They aren't going to let Vanessa control it

~~~~~~~

I've been Team Vanessa from the beginning but she does cause me a lot of anxiety with her histrionics and deals at every turn. She is playing a masterful game though. I fear her putting up Steve and JMac is a big mistake. Props to Austin for convincing her that she could trust him last night. Unfortunately, she can't. As I said, she's going to need to win her way to the finale from here. She has very few options, if she doesn't.  I'm still hoping for a Steve/Vanessa F2.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:42 pm

The next HOH competition will be between Austin, Liz and whoever survives the upcoming elimination, correct?  They will then be down to only 4 people remaining in the house.

If Austin or Liz wins the HOH, then Vanessa will have to go up on the block with the other remaining guy.  Vanessa would then have to win the POV herself, so that she could take herself off the block.  Then Liz or Austin would become her replacement, and Vanessa would be the only one deciding who goes and who stays.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:59 pm

^^ Correct. Another out for her is that the remaining of Steve/John win veto and save her and evict the non-safe Austin or Liz. I don't any of them want to go to F3 with a showmance. To my thinking, Vanessa and Steve have the best chance at a F4 veto win since it's almost always a memory comp of HOH orders so Dteve would be the best person to take if possible. That's all assuming that the nom's that we think are going to happen, happen and that they remain the same.

I sure miss the feeds. I want to know what's going on. Hurry up 11:30.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 29 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:33 am

Feeds were supposed to come back at 11:30 last night but didn't until 1:30 this morning. (I was sleeping)

Liz went on her luxury prize out of the house. She took Vanessa (schmoozing the HOH) They were picked up by Frankie Grande and went to an Arianna Grande concert. Seems like Frankie was in the house and met everyone. When they returned, Vanessa nominates Steve and JMac. POV will be played today per usual.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:20 pm

Sounds like Liz was making sure that she will have the best chance of making it to the F3, since it sounds like she just made another "deal" with fast-talking Vanessa.  No surprise there.

If the F3 turns out to be Austin, Liz and Vanessa, then this season will be a dud for me.  But, if either Liz or Austin win the final HOH, I can't believe that Liz would honor that deal with Vanessa and choose her over Austin.  And, I am sure that Austin would want to take home the $50,000 second prize money, and visa versa for Liz.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:11 pm

Yea Austin and Liz have no plans to honor any deals with Vanessa. She has made a big mistake by trusting them. I can see how she'd want to believe them. She and Austin have been working together since day 2, before Liz.

Johnny has gone to A&L with a deal that he'll throw today's POV to them, if they agree to keep him. They want Steve out anyway so that's music to their ears. I guess we'll have to see what happens.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:48 pm

Johnny Mac has won the veto. Oh my...

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:54 pm

Oooh. No way I could see J-Mac trusting anyone at this point. He'd have to look out for numero uno so winning POV was likely the only way.

Who will likely be the replacement nom? Austin or Liz?

I guess Vanessa will be a swing vote potentially so either get Steve out or the replacement nom?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Nothing has been said yet on how this will play out. I imagine since the schedule is being sped up the ceremony could be tomorrow so that the eviction can be taped on Monday for broadcast on Tuesday.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 36 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh