SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I know. He is lovable like Meg, but a crap player. I love his laugh. He reminds me of Scooby Doo.

As much as I would enjoy him coming back, I'm actually hoping it is any of the other three that ends up coming back. They have all had a chance to compare notes and I think they would target Liz...if they are smart.

Hang on James!!! or Jackie or Becky...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:17 pm

So it was an endurance competition that lasted about 6 minutes.
Johnny Mac was the evicted juror that made it back in.
Vanessa won HOH.
Looks like it will be Meg and James put up for noms unless something changes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:22 pm

Kashathediva wrote:So it was an endurance competition that lasted about 6 minutes.
Johnny Mac was the evicted juror that made it back in.
Vanessa won HOH.
Looks like it will be Meg and James put up for noms unless something changes.

They need some sense knocked into their heads if that is their plan. That idiot Austin and the twins will sail to the end.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:27 pm

Yep. Hopefully, between Steve and JM they can group with Vanessa and see the light. Liz needs to be voted off next if anyone besides the Austwins are going to win.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:21 pm

That comp was so quick that I was in the middle of dinner. Thanks for picking up the update. A couple of things I'm am hearing.

1) the jury girls and James may have been DQ'd for sitting on the foot perch.

2) Vanessa may have promised JM safety if he dropped. Regardless if a deal happened or not, don't expect him to be targeted.

3) Vanessa has already spoken to Steve about them teaming up with JMac and Steve has mentioned it to JMac

4) Vanessa had told Austin that he and the twins are safe. That would indicate her noms are James and Meg unless she uses pawns or is yanking the Austwins chains. This morning she found out about the final 5 deal they (Austwins) had with James/Meg that didn't include her.

Conversations tonight after she gets her HOH room should be interesting and I may be up very late.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:00 am

JMac is back!
He really is the comedic relief on this show for me so for that I am glad he is back.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:13 pm

Unless something big happens Meg and James will go on the block today with James being the target pending POV.

It looks like Vanessa has now positioned herself with two groups. The Austwins and The Rockstars (JM and Steve). She appears to want all of them to be the F6.

She made or reaffirmed three finale 2 deals last night. She made a F2 with Austin on day 2. She reminded him last night and told him she understood that Liz would be his F2 now but wanted to think hard about what he'd do if he, Liz and Vanessa were the F3. Austin told her that he'd probably sit out the comps and let the girls decide since he would be their choice in F2 anyway.

She made a F2 deal with Julia in the event Liz isn't in F3 with them. It's pretty clear that Liz will be preferred target by Vanessa for the other side to put up.

She reaffirmed her F2 with Steve and also made a F3 with him and JMac. Interestingly, Steve was talking to live feeders a bit earlier and said to us that he wanted a F3 with them but he would take Johnny to F2.

That's where Vanessa's head is right now, at least as far as I can tell. If either James or Meg win veto and she has to put up one of her group, it could change.

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Family10Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:57 pm

This is how I see it, too. :Nod:

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:46 pm

James won POV.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:53 pm

So the fun begins!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:56 pm

lipsis wrote:James won POV.
Yes! Thanks for the update.
Hopefully this causes some changes in the house.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:41 am

James this year is my fav. I hope Vanessa comes to her senses and realizes that she needs to get rid of Julia or Liz. Love Meg but they could get her out later. If not the final three will be Austin , Liz . and Julia . no
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 17 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+12
timfan
leselihau
AllAboutLove
Bronwyn
sharivh