SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:03 pm

Beagle wrote:it also said Shawn debated about leaving the show but he doesn't because he wants Kaitlyn.

Funny - I posted that I thought this would be exactly what Shawn would do once she told him. Well all except for locking himself in the bathroom part - I really missed that part.  Smiley Seriously I never thought he would leave but I thought a part of him would want to.

mprssdbyu wrote:So she doesn't tell S until FS? I thought it was on group date after he got the group date rose..

It kind of makes sense - I happened to rewatch the part where CH told K about the reschedule of the FD that they were doing it so that she could have alone time with Shawn - the whole dialog about providing time for the other guys to catch up was BS - the only guy K wanted to get caught up was Shawn.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:06 pm

I don't get it, they didn't separate them for the fds? Or Shawn took it upon himself to go talk to Nick? Talk to him about what? It's Kait he needs to threaten/yell at (joking!) or whatever he wants to do, not Nick. Huh?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:12 pm

She just posted this to her Snapchat:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 Image_10

I know for a fact that it's not that hot in LA, so I'm wondering if that flight was just a connecting one and she's somewhere else right now.
I'm not that confident that this is it's a SHV, since every weekend we keep expecting one and it never happens. She's probably somewhere on business.
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:15 pm

I think it's possibly Palm Springs.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:19 pm

Sounds like she is in Arizona. Palm Springs is 96 at this time. Phoenix is 105. Scottsdale is 104. Where do her parents live again?

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sounds like she is in Arizona. Palm Springs is 96 at this time. Phoenix is 105.

Doesn't some of her family live there or something?
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:20 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't get it, they didn't separate them for the fds? Or Shawn took it upon himself to go talk to Nick? Talk to him about what? It's Kait he needs to threaten/yell at (joking!) or whatever he wants to do, not Nick. Huh?
I don't get it either. It is Kait who did the deed(s) and the telling. No reason for Shawn to talk to Nick about it. Just weird, imo. If he does that it is acting like he is the husband/boyfriend who is confronting the person who his wife "cheated" on him with and blaming the guy because the guy must have somehow used his wiles to hook into his woman.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:21 pm

LenaActually wrote:She just posted this to her Snapchat:

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 65 Image_10

I know for a fact that it's not that hot in LA, so I'm wondering if that flight was just a connecting one and she's somewhere else right now.
I'm not that confident that this is it's a SHV, since every weekend we keep expecting one and it never happens. She's probably somewhere on business.
She looks like she has a mustache in that photo laugh out loud. Again, I'm just looking for the comedy in all of this now.
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:22 pm

If Shawn was supposed to confront Nick in Nick's room why does he tell him to get out of his room? Maybe US got something wrong?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sounds like she is in Arizona. Palm Springs is 96 at this time. Phoenix is 105. Scottsdale is 104. Where do her parents live again?
Why go to lax first though? Her parents were in Canada earlier this week.

Ehhh Kait will tell us soon enough where she is laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:27 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Sounds like she is in Arizona. Palm Springs is 96 at this time. Phoenix is 105. Scottsdale is 104. Where do her parents live again?

Her mom and stepdad live in San Tan Valley.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:27 pm

albean99 wrote:If Shawn was supposed to confront Nick in Nick's room why does he tell him to get out of his room? Maybe US got something wrong?

HA!
US Weekly? Getting something wrong? Naaaah
LenaActually
LenaActually

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom