SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:51 pm

So...Kaitlyn is in LA...Nick is in Chicago...c'mon Shawn we know you are at the SH visit. Pretty please send us a "nugget. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:02 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I just don't think production cares anymore in regards to what the contestants and leads post to social media as long as things aren't incredibly blatant, especially when the season is spoiled outside of RS spoilers. Kaitlyn spoiled her season and Nick spoiled the season last year when we were given that video just a few days after they taped the finale. I'm not surprised how SM has gone the past two seasons given the circumstances.

Last year on the 4th of July it was clear the lead and her F1 were together because of the great sleuthers here that were able to get proof of it and this year Kaitlyn is pretty blatantly showing she's traveling to LA most likely for a safe house visit. Personally, I love it. Plus, if I was Kaitlyn and looking back to a year ago, I would most certainly want it to be known to Nick that Shawn was it for her laugh out loud  
I don't blame her either. The only way to get Creepy Nick away from an engaged woman is to show pics of yourself in bed with the other man apparently. It's probably why she doesn't mention him in her blogs either. Any being nice to him and it's assumed she's no longer engaged and is ready for some creepiness from Nick to occur.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:14 pm

LMBO...oh me. ABC should give this site the thumb up for being such loyal fans! We deliver the emotion they seek in lieu of Tanner and JJ!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:17 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I just don't think production cares anymore in regards to what the contestants and leads post to social media as long as things aren't incredibly blatant, especially when the season is spoiled outside of RS spoilers. Kaitlyn spoiled her season and Nick spoiled the season last year when we were given that video just a few days after they taped the finale. I'm not surprised how SM has gone the past two seasons given the circumstances.

Last year on the 4th of July it was clear the lead and her F1 were together because of the great sleuthers here that were able to get proof of it and this year Kaitlyn is pretty blatantly showing she's traveling to LA most likely for a safe house visit. Personally, I love it. Plus, if I was Kaitlyn and looking back to a year ago, I would most certainly want it to be known to Nick that Shawn was it for her laugh out loud  
I don't blame her either. The only way to get Creepy Nick away from an engaged woman is to show pics of yourself in bed with the other man apparently. It's probably why she doesn't mention him in her blogs either. Any being nice to him and it's assumed she's no longer engaged and is ready for some creepiness from Nick to occur.

I definitely think Kaitlyn knows what she is doing. #teamsnapchat ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:35 pm

Alanna wrote:

Is this opinion or fact? JMO, but the only way to get Needy Shawn to back off, on the misdirected Nick hate, is to broadcast pictures of yourself in bed with him.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:48 pm

US is usually pretty accurate in regards to bach show, so assuming this article is correct, here's what I think:
Kaitlyn : what a mess!! I just don't understand if she was so afraid that Shawn would find about her having sex with Nick, why, according to the article, did it again in FS with Nick? Is that so she could have him propose ? IF so, I think Nick will have every reason to ask why at ATFR. Nick may be a creep, a scumbug, an untrustworthy manipulator (according to some posters and Shawn) but he has feelings too, and no one likes to be used.

Shawn: I applaud him to stay even after he found out about the sex thing, he truly has strong feelings for her and that's great. However, why be mad with Nick? Kaitlyn is the one who invited Nick to stay, and it takes two willing partners to commit the deed. I know it's not a normal environment, TPBT was constantly on him, but the way he refused to call Nick by name and him so masculine blah blah blah, just scream "immature" to me. I truly hope to see a different and real Shawn at ATFR.

Nick: so if Shawn found out from Kaitlyn, then Nick was telling the truth to Kaitlyn that he didn't kiss and tell. He also tweeted he didn't. If he was lying, I am sure other contestants will call him out. He was unfairly accused, IMO.
Why is he a creep? Do we know he even tried to contact Kaitlyn?  Yes, he made a mistake trying to find a closure privately last year, but what has he done this year so far? Because he posted some supportive messages on sm? But didn't Kaitlyn say she appreciated his support? He hasn't posted anything K related after the sex episode. If you check his sm, he's enjoying his life in Chicago and Milwaukee with friends and family, looking happy and content. Even the usually anti-Nick RS said he heard Nick's moved on.

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:49 pm

soccermom333 wrote:So...Kaitlyn is in LA...Nick is in Chicago...c'mon Shawn we know you are at the SH visit.  Pretty please send us a "nugget.  ;)
weeks ago supposedly K was wondering around LA with a wig...no pics, Shawn makes it out of Nashville this weekend holiday with all these travelers if on a SHV...no pics. Nick is in Chicago...but still no pics. What's wrong with this picture? But good ol K shows up on media broadcasting she's on the move. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 3806527698

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:53 pm

So I guess Nick is Creepy and Shawn is the Prince that rescued Kaitlyn.

You go Kaitlyn, post more pics in bed with Shawn.

no no no

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:56 pm

No pics of Nick but a Chicago ABC reporter tweeted they had seen him on the street earlier today.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:09 pm

IrishGal wrote:No pics of Nick but a Chicago ABC reporter tweeted they had seen him on the street earlier today.
again no pics...he ran right passed him...he is a reporter after all....why didn't Nick reply to this tweet...he favorited it...but I can do that sitting here. When Nick tweets with photos of out enjoying friends and family like he always does, I will not wonder if that scenario is typical of a reporter.
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:13 pm

This, from TMZ today:
Kaitlyn Bristowe and Nick Viall apparently were the wet dreams of "The Bachelorette" producers ... they were drooling to make a story line out of the sexual tryst, but the other guys wouldn't bite.

Sources connected with the show tell TMZ, some of the contestants definitely knew Kaitlyn and Nick had sex. We're told producers did everything they could to goose those contestants into talking about it and making it a big deal.

Now here's the rub. The contestants wouldn't bite. We're told they all knew producers wanted to make it a story line and a source of conflict, but they felt if they did that it would help Nick and therefore hurt them.

The show has still not squarely addressed the liaison.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3erRYQDR9
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Alanna wrote:

I will personally will never understand why Nick was a creep for wanting to get closure, yet when Sean called an engaged Emily or Lindsay called an engaged Sean to get answers and closure, no one commented. And, if Kaitlyn had a problem with what he said to Andi at the ATFR, she wouldn't have FT-ed and sexted him on a daily basis for months.

Until I hear otherwise, I just don't believe snapchat was anything other than a careless mistake by a careless woman. This was the girl who thought that they wouldn't show her entrance just because she cussed, and she's supposed to this mastermind? Just don't buy it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+87
eirekay
whit90
Ash2214
allykat
KK4
Ladybug82
Di_ATL
Stacia620
sbolduc
mariebeth
sdmom