SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:20 pm

Ok thanks love9! No problem. I knew Kaitlyn had said that, but wasn't sure if Kristin was someone that I missed. It's all good. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5 - Page 49 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:23 pm

Wow, she is really giving away the season if said she wants Ben H! But he would be great!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:37 pm

If Nick's 1st stint on TBette would had been anything like Ben H.'s from this season, I would be all for Nick doing TBach, but we know that it didn't go that way. I give him "a pass" for re-entering this game again after the previous treatment, for the sake of trying out and getting that "what if" out of his system. But I could never support the 3rd strike ... no matter how big of a fan I am.
Also, Nick is going to be 35 by then, not 27 like Ben H. who still has many years for "trial and error", Nick being TB at this age would be a huge gamble if he is serious about "settling" and it would feel like a repeat of CS' season ... lots of pressure to deliver or insincere.
- That's the reason why I'm against it ... but nobody knows if Nick is even interested ... in another stint I mean ... because ... for the attention - that I don't dispute.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:37 pm

TopShelf wrote:Wow, she is really giving away the season if said she wants Ben H! But he would be great!

Ben H would definitely be better than the other rumored guy from Andi's season not named Nick. They may as well just have Shawn and Kaitlyn be out in public at this point since she is either really terrible at being discreet or just doesn't care. They have to be wasting alot of money trying to hide them in SH visits when K lets things slip out anyway and then paying more money to try to cover up her slip up by flying her and Shawn all over the place to make it seem like the slip up couldn't be what it looked like. Shawn confronting Nick is a joke. Nick has done nothing wrong by sleeping with Kaitlyn as she initiated that portion of the date. She WANTED it. The only person Shawn needs to gets answers from is Kaitlyn but as usual let's just sweep reality under the rug and take the cowardly way out by blaming it all on Nick.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:06 pm

happygolucky wrote:If Nick's 1st stint on TBette would had been anything like Ben H.'s from this season, I would be all for Nick doing TBach, but we know that it didn't go that way. I give him "a pass" for re-entering this game again after the previous treatment, for the sake of trying out and getting that "what if" out of his system. But I could never support the 3rd strike ... no matter how big of a fan I am.
Also, Nick is going to be 35 by then, not 27 like Ben H. who still has many years for "trial and error", Nick being TB at this age would be a huge gamble if he is serious about "settling" and it would feel like a repeat of CS' season ... lots of pressure to deliver or insincere.
- That's the reason why I'm against it ... but nobody knows if Nick is even interested ... in another stint I mean ... because ... for the attention - that I don't dispute.

Brad was 37 I think when he had his 2nd go at Bachelor. Most of the Bachelors seem to have been early-mid thirties, most Bachelorettes mid-twenties so if hypothetically TB Nick at 35 wouldn't be unusual.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:06 pm

After the way he's edited by TPTB and attacked by non fans, if Nick is going back to the third round, I definitely think he needs his head examined (unless he's being paid an insane amount of $$$)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:19 pm

sdmom wrote:After the way he's edited by TPTB and attacked by non fans, if Nick is going back to the third round, I definitely think he needs his head examined (unless he's being paid an insane amount of $$$)

So do you think he's being paid for his appearance this season? I do. :yes:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:32 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:Brad was 37 I think when he had his 2nd go at Bachelor. Most of the Bachelors seem to have been early-mid thirties, most Bachelorettes mid-twenties so if hypothetically TB Nick at 35 wouldn't be unusual.
It's not about being unusual or too old ... but that for Nick, if he has true intentions to find a woman for life soon to start a family (before hitting 40)... going on TB would be a huge gamble, because 1.) 95% of relationships from this franchise don't last; 2.) there's no guarantee that he will fall for any of the women - and that she would be The One;  3.) if he ends engaged for the second time ... and it lasts 1-3 years ... it will take more time to find the right woman in the real world again after ... bottom line, there's a bigger chance (90% and more) that he will have to find himself a wife outside of this show ... so if that's his honest intention, going on the show would only postpone it, thus for I would consider his 3rd stint a joke ... but that's all hypothetical, since MHB he isn't interested in. I've mentioned Ben H. as a better possibility... because he is in perfect age, when he can risk and not worry "wasting a year or two" for a relationship that might not succeed, but I wonder if that's the luxury that Nick feels to have ....to waste more years for some fleeting/unclear relationship ... after the last couple experiences.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:42 pm

IrishGal wrote:
sdmom wrote:After the way he's edited by TPTB and attacked by non fans, if Nick is going back to the third round, I definitely think he needs his head examined (unless he's being paid an insane amount of $$$)

So do you think he's being paid for his appearance this season? I do. :yes:
I don't know but I hope he was.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:10 pm

This a casting director or something for Bravo show and wanting Nick on it and tweeted him. Ha!

Corey Rosen
@corey_rosen
@viallnicholas28 Interested being on this season of Bravo's Below Deck Mediterranean?pic.twitter.com/DeKI3YHrHo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:44 pm

I know there's been some discussion on here about Kaitlyn not having a high regard for Nick post-show, possibly trying to shake him off, etc. People have been mad, it seems, that she is flippant about him, etc. I don't know if this video has been posted before, but she's clearly supportive of him here and this was during her second batch of interviews, about a week ago: http://www.hollywoodtake.com/next-bachelor-nick-viall-predictions-and-spoilers-include-josh-murray-ben-higgins-and-ben-86324

To quote her...
Kaitlyn: "I was like, wow, this guy's actually really great. He's like a intellectual and he's nice and he was super supportive of me, the two bachelorette thing, he kind of talked me through that. (trails off)

I think they also take who he was on Andi's season and hold that against him, and don't give him the chance."

I think Kaitlyn's being careful about what she says regarding Nick - which she should be, and could be for a multitude of reasons - because he is her final two and she wants to be careful about her language, people's fixation over the sex, because there are still feelings, etc. It's a sensitive topic for a million reasons and I think she's careful about what she says about Nick but nowhere have I seen her outright diss him. She tries to avoid talking about Nick, but when she does, it seems like it's always in a positive way.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:51 pm

freeflowingsalt wrote:I know there's been some discussion on here about Kaitlyn not having a high regard for Nick post-show, possibly trying to shake him off, etc. People have been mad, it seems, that she is flippant about him, etc. I don't know if this video has been posted before, but she's clearly supportive of him here and this was during her second batch of interviews, about a week ago: http://www.hollywoodtake.com/next-bachelor-nick-viall-predictions-and-spoilers-include-josh-murray-ben-higgins-and-ben-86324

To quote her...
Kaitlyn: "I was like, wow, this guy's actually really great. He's like an intellectual and he's nice and he was super supportive of me, the two bachelorette thing, he kind of talked me through that. (trails off)

I think they also take who he was on Andi's season and hold that against him, and don't  give him the chance."

I think Kaitlyn's being careful about what she says regarding Nick - which she should be, and could be for a multitude of reasons - because he is her final two and she wants to be careful about her language, people's fixation over the sex, because there are still feelings, etc. It's a sensitive topic for a million reasons and I think she's careful about what she says about Nick but nowhere have I seen her outright diss him. She tries to avoid talking about Nick, but when she does, it seems like it's always in a positive way.
Regarding the bolded... That answers any doubt people may have whether Nick is an intellectual or whether Kaitlyn sees him that way. Thanks for posting this! yes

And yes, she does avoid talking about Nick but I don't think her opinion of him is negative as much as just aligning with her F1 choice and hindsight.
If she had something very negative to say it would have been said already... because she certainly doesn't care about spoiling her own show, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #5

+69
kimberlyg
megaa
Cecilia
mindless
Beagle