SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:38 pm

OnePromise wrote:His eyes wide open.

If he didn't win the game, I sure hope this to be true. Crossing my fingers....
Luvstruck wrote:Just remember Nick gave his fans a nod when he tweeted after filming "Everything's Cool".  IMO in his mind he is at peace with what happened.
I hope so too :fingersarecrossed yes

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 7 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by notarose Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:53 pm

Nick's Twitter:
Happy Canada day to all my brothers and sisters to the north. Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 7 1122970954 Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 7 1122970954 Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 7 1122970954 Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 7 1122970954 Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 7 1122970954

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:00 pm

Thanks Nick if you are reading we appreciate the shout out up here in Canada we the north

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:02 pm

indeed Happy Canada day! to all our friends here, Brill, GA, reason ...(sorry, who else?) 🎆 Lots of love for this wonderful land ...over many provinces and territories. May the nature be kind to you (and vv)... and hopefully the next Stanley finals take place there Hugesmile peace

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:03 pm

notarose wrote:Nick's Twitter:
Happy Canada day to all my brothers and sisters to the north. Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 7 1122970954 Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 7 1122970954 Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 7 1122970954 Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 7 1122970954 Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 7 1122970954

I think he literally loves Canadians.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:11 pm

I'm American but in my heart I'm Canadian! I love Canadians so much, I feel I was meant to be born there...ha! Just great people! So Happy Canada Day to all!

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:44 pm

sdmom wrote:I think he's distancing himself from Kaitlyn on sm after last week. I say good for him!
I think he was speaking about the coitus issue and defending her and once that aired no need for him to continue to to do so.
Plus, he gets it... he doesn't spend his life talking about this show even when he is on it. yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
sdmom wrote:I think he's distancing himself from Kaitlyn on sm after last week. I say good for him!
I think he was speaking about the coitus issue and defending her and once that aired no need for him to continue to to do so.
Plus, he gets it... he doesn't spend his life talking about this show even when he is on it. yes

:yes:  Totally correct to have not much to talk about.  He was barely seen on the last Epi. It was "the crying game" epi and although he too had tears it's hardly normal for him to want to rehash that on SM. Instead, he gave a few shout outs to guys he connected with and didn't make fun of anyone.  Good move as lots of the guys had emotional moments.

:yes:  He spends much less time talking about the show than I do  rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:26 pm

I keep hearing Shawn fans talk about him as the Alpha male. I think Nick is the Alpha male. Brooding and Anger don't make the Alpha male. It's brains, attraction, quiet confidence and power, coming out on top that defines the Bachelorette Alpha male. Just because you pump weights for a living and refuse to say someone's name, doesn't make you powerful and Alpha.
Not a convo Id normally have but I'm reading a lot about this and want to know Nick fans opinions, isn't Nick clearly the Alpha male in this bubble? Most seem intimidated by him. And jealous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:32 pm

I agree with you TopShelf, Nick is top dawg in this scenario and Shawn is just a whiny pup!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:40 pm

^ I like Nick and he is not, imo, an alpha male and one of the many reasons why I actually like him so much. Since I posted about the alpha male and lone wolf differences I will respond in the Nick sleuthing thread because this is a fan thread so cannot post anything negative about anyone else.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:43 pm

Alpha male  giggling  such a fun topic TopSelf.

Why Nick is ALPHA
1. the name of the ALPHA has power and to evoke it is a catalyst.
2. the Wolfpack caught his ALPHA scent the second he entered the room and instictively knew.  THAT's why they had to go "on the defensive" and attack/pee in an attempt to keep their territory marked.  An ALPHA needs only to be present to intimidate or stir a reaction of any kind . He himself can be nonchalant because it's all in the minds of the pack.
3. an ALPHA doesn't need a pack to know he's an ALPHA.  He can sit on his couch all by his lonely and still be the calmest of them all.  Dependent on his mood, he might find the pack amusing... or just interesting.
4. the smartest in the pack keep their cool around the ALPHA; they also know when to concede and not support further challenges (poor Josh, no supporters)
5. the ALPHA is autonomous.  He doesn't rely on the approval of others. He is a born leader who sometimes chooses to lead but sometimes doesn't. The ALPHA doesn't need approval or power.  The ALPHA just is.
6. females instictively recognize and desire the ALPHA when in physical proximity and want to breed with them to insure the strongest bloodline. It's simply the most primal factor in evolution - survival of the fittest for the future. Magnetic.
7. the ALPHA is the most hunted and is somewhat rare.  As long as the ALPHA remains so does uncertainty about the routine order of things. The ALPHA understands the rules in order to navigate a way around the rules at his discretion.
8. the true ALPHA is strong and secure because he has a heigtened sense of his emotions and he accepts, and on occasion, shares them without fear or regret. He is comfortable in all his flawed being.

cantstopl  The idea of an ALPHA being associated with the "jock" world to me is outdated.  We now live in a world dependent on the true power brokers of our era ... high level financiers & corporate CEOs, and tech innovators. These are today's ALPHAs on a global scale. People might be mightily upset if their jock-imaged peeps disappeared however their own livelihood would disappear if the real ALPHAs left the boardrooms & think tanks and went on an extended vacation.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1