SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:45 pm

It's not easy to be a Nickchick sometimes.
Let's change the subject to a more fun, light-hearted topic:

Which Nick do you prefer to appear on ATFR?
The clean shaven Nick who has the boyish charm?
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 8 10598792_1392130167695787_1731065438_n

The hairy Nick who is lumbersexy?
Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 8 11373621_102618810083325_2039501652_n

I choose lumbersexy sophisticated Nick.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15 - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

Post by b Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:55 pm

I like BOTH, but I do like the sexiness of his rugged look. :Nod:

b

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:27 pm

I think that the word alpha is getting misunderstood... There is alpha traits/tendencies (same may say a jock and some may say a guy who is comfy in his own skin like Nick) and an alpha from a purely evolutionary perspective.

Because this show is a social experiment that is forcing a psuedo-pack mentality, from an instinctive evolutionary perspective, there will be an alpha (regardless of whether he's the jock or not) and an alpha does need a pack otherwise he is not an alpha, he is just a lone wolf.

It is why I think that Nick is a lone wolf. He doesn't need a pack or want to be in a pack. He doesn't want to lead anyone or follow anyone... he wants to be his own person and find his own lone she-wolf (someone who doesn't want to be in a pack either) so that he and she can be together as equals.

A lone wolf is not weak. In fact, he is stronger than even an alpha because his strength lies within himself. He can survive and thrive on his own. He has no insecurities about fitting in or being top dog or being liked. That only matters to an alpha because an alpha needs to be top dog. A lone wolf doesn't. He marches to his own beat.

Here's what I see:
- 4 weeks into the show and F1 was alpha.
- Nick comes along like the lone wolf checking things out. He sees the lady wolf and says, hey, I am looking for my own she-wolf, let me check this out and see if she wants to be my she-wolf. She-wolf says come join us and I will see if I can be your she-wolf. She is attracted to this lone wolf who doesn't need anything to be confident, he is just confident in himself - thus a lone wolf. He can survive on his own just fine without any beta/omegas to do his bidding.
- The alpha is not pleased when the she-wolf lets the lone wolf join the pack. And technically, the lone wolf is not a part of the pack, he is just there for the she-wolf until she decides whether she can leave with him or whether she will stay with the alpha.
- The Bachelorette environment is a pack environment so the lone wolf and the she-wolf have a hard time fitting in if she stays interested in him. But she is. She takes him to F2 and not F4 or F6 because who he is is enticing but the environment says that security lies with an alpha and not with a lone wolf. It is safer with an alpha but the life of a lone wolf is unpredictable and thus too much of a risk.
- She-wolf thus chooses based on instinct that is manufactured in this bubble...(meaning in the real world of 2015 the safer option just may be the lone wolf but in the bubble but it may not be safe)... where safe=alpha and risk=lone wolf and not based on their personalities but just based on the hierarchy and the environment.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:10 pm

^^
AllAboutLove
Great points & analysis yes

Absolutely agree on the idea that Nick paired with a she-wolf is the worthy match.
She-wolf: loyal, fierce in defence of him and their future children if required, confident & sensual, caring & compasionate, self-motivated, knowledgable, share/appreciate his humor, protect their relationship, down to earth, independent and secure, selfless, a direct communicator, an optimist who champions for good, make him laugh, romantic, calm, uninhibited and naturally vulnerable,... and would love him to bits Smiley   

Sounds like a killer list but we shouldn't under estimate our gender.  Plenty of women possess all of these traits and exhibit them every day.  They are everywhere.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:59 pm

sdmom, I vote for the first pic. It really is the sexiest picture eva!!
Shirtless, in bed, just woke up.... I swear I can smell him ... :fanningfan
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:28 pm

I Love both but something about that beard makes me cloud nine
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:41 pm

Beard all day every day Smiley
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:51 pm

I like the in between stubble

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:01 pm

happydays wrote:I like the in between stubble

Me too but I think he looks great in all seasons. 
Wonder what he choose for MTA?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:04 pm

I like the beard. Looks handsome. Hope he keeps it for ATFR.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:08 pm

Shall we dress him...
 photo 157F372B-D639-4BF3-BA4F-15B55646A323_zps8wqjmrmt.jpg

... or will it be casual? :uptonogood

Oh, and I've changed my facial choice to full beard so he doesn't have to wear makeup.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:19 pm

^ I think he is fine there the way he is

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 11 - Fan Forum - *SLEUTHING - SPOILERS* - Thread #15

+48
CHO
jen689
Nonina430
mindless
Pia1