SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by leselihau Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:06 am

SarahValley wrote:I honestly think a lot of americans are very politically correct and from what I know, the drinking culture is completely different. Kaitlyn is from Canada, and from the Canadians I know, Canadians and danes (where I am from) are not all that different. From that perspective, I see nothing shocking or wrong with Kaitlyn's behaviour. Regarding her attitude on the show, what I see is a genuine person, who is head over heels for Shawn, but can't quite believe it, and at the same time she is taken back by the realness of how harsh it is to break the hearts of multiple guys, who seem to have really fallen for you, even though you're not just quite feeling it that way.

I will say...Canadians are much more in your face with the drinking than a lot of Americans. I'm "almost" Canadian The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 3806527698 (live way north in MN) and have to say that outside of the "roofie" joke....I haven't seen anything that I thought was out of line. The "roofie" joke is not funny in a "public" sense...but I can see it being something said amongst a group of friends and we'd all laugh about it. I'll cut her a little slack as I think she's trying to figure out her way in the relatively new limelight.

leselihau

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:02 pm

mindless wrote:
Alanna wrote:Once again, I'm reminded just how unseriously I take this show compared to the rest of our posters laugh out loud I thought they were silly and crazy and probably shouldn't post so many drunk vids but I wasn't appalled, ashamed, amazed, awe-struck or any of the above in any combination. I must have a high tolerance for this type of behavior or something.

I don't think it's a matter of taking things seriously or not really. I don't take this show seriously either and everyone can do as they please as far as I'm concerned, but that doesn't stop me from finding it ridiculous (and not in a funny way). Yes, adults get drunk and act silly too, but I just don't get this need to document your stupidity for the whole world to see. I feel like I'm a totally different generation, when I'm actually their age. Something wrong with people these days...

I would bet that you actually have a job and responsibilities and thus don't have the time to post your every thought and pearl of wisdom on every brand of SM for the world to appreciate.

While I am of a different generation, I know plenty of people who fall in this age group. Like any group, there is a wide spectrum. Those who are serious about their job, families, etc. don't post a lot, while those that seem to be lost and are seeking attention, are posting constantly. It is like SM diarrhea.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:26 pm

I might have to disagree. I have many friends in the work place who are on SM a lot but it is not a refection on their work ethic, or how successful they are, or how "serious" they are about their families. JMO as always. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:29 pm

I noticed that Jillian liked Nick at the beginning, said she never had a problem with him, and defended him throughout the season. Then, in today's blog she was like "if Nick really is as manipulative as everybody says he is...". It feels like that change has come after hanging out with Kaitlyn so much, which makes me think that Kaitlyn/Nick are not on good terms right now.

Also, Abby Drapper, a blogger went to the MTA and she really seems to think that Kaitlyn is in love with Nick and he will win. I guess the finale preview must have really made it seem like Nick wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:32 pm

^^^^ Haha of course they did. Keep them guessing until the very, very end. Fleiss does not fool me. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 1710264613
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:43 pm

Kait and Nick seem on okay terms to me. Not besties but I don't see too much sm weirdness either so things seem fine imo. As entertained as I find drama, I'm all about the happy couple at atfr.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:44 pm

What kind of blogger is Abby Drapper? Did she not see the snap chat or does she believe it was a setup? Interesting.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:47 pm

I noticed Jilly's change of attitude last episode after his tattle-tale Eskimo moment. And I'm glad she also noticed how he involves himself in drama and then weasels his way out of it (like his very timely tweet last night, well played). This is his MO. I still find Nick to be waaay too sly for my tastes, everything he says, does, and tweets seems so calculated to me. And I realize I'm in the minority here but there it is laugh out loud.

Shawn isn't fairing any better lately with his ridiculous behaviour and I'm just ready for this stupidity to be over. Ready for new drama laugh out loud.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:00 pm

^^ Each time Shawn gets upset is when K is b*tching about Nick or Nick has the nerve to hangout waiting for him to come home from his FD. What the hell. I would be pissed too. There he was on a high and the first person he sees is Nick. Whatever.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:01 pm

I find Nick's use of SM amusing. Just like I found Whitney's use amusing last season. They both strike me as intelligent people who are calculating the situation and using there brains when posting. IMO, this is far better than drunk posting or selling oneself while selling some link to a product. As always... JMHO.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:02 pm

Except Whitney wasn't a simultaneous sh!t disturber. She actually stayed out of drama.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:03 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Each time Shawn gets upset is when K is b*tching about Nick or Nick has the nerve to hangout waiting for him to come home from his FD.  What the hell.  I would be pissed too.  There he was on a high and the first person he sees is Nick.  Whatever.
But wasn't the exact same thing done to Nick with Shawn appearing in his room right after his FD?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky