SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:04 pm

^^ Again because K b*tched about Nick in there previous meeting. Adding..I believe it was the RC.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:06 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Each time Shawn gets upset is when K is b*tching about Nick or Nick has the nerve to hangout waiting for him to come home from his FD.  What the hell.  I would be pissed too.  There he was on a high and the first person he sees is Nick.  Whatever.

If Shawn was on a high from his FD, then not even Nick could have ruined that. Neither one seemed happy when he left the room the next morning. I don't think that date went well at all.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:16 pm

iamreal2u wrote:What kind of blogger is Abby Drapper?  Did she not see the snap chat or does she believe it was a setup?  Interesting.

I know she hates Shawn and loves Nick. Nick follows her on twitter.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:18 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Each time Shawn gets upset is when K is b*tching about Nick or Nick has the nerve to hangout waiting for him to come home from his FD.  What the hell.  I would be pissed too.  There he was on a high and the first person he sees is Nick.  Whatever.

You really think that was not producer driven. Like Nick said he could careless what Shawn thinks about him.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:21 pm

rosesrREd wrote:

If Shawn was on a high from his FD, then not even Nick could have ruined that.  Neither one seemed happy when he left the room the next morning.  I don't think that date went well at all.

More so he would be pissed to see Nick first thing.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:24 pm

whit90 wrote:

You really think that was not producer driven. Like Nick said he could careless what Shawn thinks about him.

The way I looked at that was Shawn went to confront Nick right after he got back from his Fantasy and tell him what he thought of him so it was his turn for the same treatment. LOL

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:25 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

If Shawn was on a high from his FD, then not even Nick could have ruined that.  Neither one seemed happy when he left the room the next morning.  I don't think that date went well at all.

he was pissed the first time he said Nick in NY. Nothing has changed. Same ol, same ol.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:I noticed Jilly's change of attitude last episode after his tattle-tale Eskimo moment. And I'm glad she also noticed how he involves himself in drama and then weasels his way out of it (like his very timely tweet last night, well played). This is his MO. I still find Nick to be waaay too sly for my tastes, everything he says, does, and tweets seems so calculated to me. And I realize I'm in the minority here but there it is laugh out loud.

Shawn isn't fairing any better lately with his ridiculous behaviour and I'm just ready for this stupidity to be over. Ready for new drama laugh out loud.

You're definitely not in the minority! This forum is just a very, very unique place in the interwebs.

I didn't like how Nick brought up the Eskimo brothers comment, but I liked that he didn't just say it behind Shawn's back. He brought it up in conversation with Shawn. Shawn had the perfect opportunity both with Nick and Kaitlyn to be like "wait, that's not what I said. Let me explain what actually happened". Instead, both times, he immediately started attacking Nick's character and getting super defensive - which, I'm pretty sure is a glaring neon sign that he was lying and just got caught. I just didn't feel like Shawn fought fair. He didn't let Nick get in a word during the fight; I would have a lot more respect for Shawn if he confronted Nick like the girls did with Kelsey last season, where they were like "these are specific, concrete reasons why we don't like you and trust you. Do you have anything to say to that?"

In terms of his tweet, it HAS been two months, so I would hope he would have moved on. Shawn didn't tweet anything about that, so I'm guessing he still hates Nick. It will be interesting to see what happens if they put them together on ATFR. My new prediction for the finale is that Nick pulls a Reid/Molly where he goes "Freaking Shawn? Are you kidding me? I don't get it, I just don't think he's right for you and I don't think you can trust him" .

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:37 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

Simply put, Shawn has a bad attitude. I think he was a bully in high school.  He thought it was perfectly fine that he went to Nick's room to confront him immediately after his FD, but was pissed when Nick came to his room.   He is clearly immature, and thinks only his opinions are valid. While Nick has done some questionable things, he isn't a hothead, nor immature.  If anything, he tried to calmly speak to Shawn, only to be shutdown by the bully Shawn.  I honestly don't know how anyone can defend Shawn's actions.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:39 pm

isittrue wrote:No I don't think he wants the gig, he wants the girl and redemption, IMO but I don't see him wanting the gig or the show wanting him for it.  His SM lately points to K.  The show yesterday only gave him more confidence that TPTB think K and S are doomed and he and Kait were meant to be.  Jmho

I can`t see that at all no no !!! When you propose to a girl and she said no, you have to be a really big idiot to think you meant to be after all!!!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:54 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:
isittrue wrote:No I don't think he wants the gig, he wants the girl and redemption, IMO but I don't see him wanting the gig or the show wanting him for it.  His SM lately points to K.  The show yesterday only gave him more confidence that TPTB think K and S are doomed and he and Kait were meant to be.  Jmho

I can`t see that at all no no !!! When you propose to a girl and she said no, you have to be a really big idiot to think you meant to be after all!!!

I don't think that he would hanging out with a bunch of hot girls in bikinis in broad daylight and favoriting half-naked pictures of Julie Berry, if he was still trying to get Kaitlyn back. I'm still sticking with my theory that he's moved on (possibly with Julie).

If he is holding out hope for Kaitlyn to pull a Mesnick, I would lose respect for him, but I honestly don't think that he's that naive and delusional.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:58 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Simply put, Shawn has a bad attitude. I think he was a bully in high school.  He thought it was perfectly fine that he went to Nick's room to confront him immediately after his FD, but was pissed when Nick came to his room.   He is clearly immature, and thinks only his opinions are valid. While Nick has done some questionable things, he isn't a hothead, nor immature.  If anything, he tried to calmly speak to Shawn, only to be shutdown by the bully Shawn.  I honestly don't know how anyone can defend Shawn's actions.

Me neither. He's so irrational it makes my head hurt. I just have no patience for people like that. Nick may not be perfect, but at least he's smart and can have a rational conversation without raising his voice. I think that's why meatheads like Shawn resent him so much.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky