SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:58 am

Who knows, maybe one of the revelations AFTR will be that K and N have had contact since FRC. Should really make Shawn pleased to hear that if that's the case.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:18 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Max64 wrote:I'd really like to know what the story is around the snapchat video because things have changed since that came out.  Nick's overwhelming support of Kaitlyn has slowed, considerably.  That also seems to be the turning point for Kaitlyn in her blogs and post show comments about Nick.   Didn't the snapchat video "accidentally" come out the same time of the Nick and Kaitlyn sex episode?  

Yes Max, these are interesting questions.  The snapchat video came out the Friday after Nick's first appearance on the show.  And yes Nick's SM support has slowed a bit, but he still has put supportive statements regarding Kaitlyn, her character and choices regarding sex after the video's release.  I have also thought about the fact that Nick and Whitney spent an evening in a local Chicago bar talking about a week prior to the snapchat release.  And then Kaitlyn spent the weekend and Monday following the snapchat release in Chicago with Whitney (and Becca).  Obviously she was sent there to cover up the snapchat spoiler, but I have often thought that maybe Kaitlyn and Nick did get together and talk when she was in town.  The Monday following the snapchat release, Nick and Kaitlyn was only two blocks away from each other while posting on IG within 10 minutes of each other.  Nick was with his sister and neice that day, but it could have been a cover for the meeting.  

The other thing that leads me to believe that there is not strong animosity between Nick and Kaitlyn is that some closest to Kaitlyn have been supportive to Nick.  Kaitlyn's sister has favorited Nick's posts even just last week on Twitter.  Kaitlyn's best friend Carson Drake said complementary things about Nick during one of Kaitlyn's periscopes (Nick is a down to earth guy) and he has favorited and liked Nick's SM postings on Twitter and Facebook within the past two weeks.  

Also, Nick's sister has reposted the article about the reasons not to sl*t shame Kaitlyn even just a few days ago and has posted a number of supportive tweets and liked a number of IG posts with Nick and Kaitlyn together kissing and such. (To be fair the majority of the IG favorites were early in the season right after he joined, but the Twitter activity is recent in the past 1-2 weeks.)  

So either those closest to Kaitlyn and Nick are trying to support the other person because there is no bad blood in the relationship or they are trying to compensate for the negative relationship that has transpired.  They could feel bad for the way Nick was treated and maybe would like to see Kaitlyn send more positive vibes in Nick's direction.  I do think that we will see Nick break down in tears when talking to Kaitlyn's sister and Mom, so maybe she just sees the nice guy that Nick is and would like him to know
Interesting to think about...no clear answer for me, just thoughts.

Wouldn't it be outstanding if it was Nick all along and all of this other "stuff" was all planned.  According to Eoline, K and N had discussed jokingly that Nick join the show, and supposedly K really wanted him to.  Maybe they had Shawn pegged as the new lead from the get go, would explain him quitting his job, and his OTT immediate love for Kaitlyn was just his rehearsal for the Bach gig.    Okay, I'll take the tinfoil hat off now, The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 Tinfoilhat3.gif.pagespeed.ce.q3TVyAPyNX  but it's fun to speculate, besides.... I'm bored. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:26 pm

Shawn just posted all his feelings in emojis about the finale. That should keep us busy for days now laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:36 pm

Sorry I'm dumb what is emojis

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:37 pm

Alanna wrote:Shawn just posted all his feelings in emojis about the finale. That should keep us busy for days now laugh out loud
Oh tell what he put, I don't have snapchat or periscope. Please!!
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:39 pm

How about this tinfoil theory: Strictly for comedic purposes: Shawn is evil and not there for the right reasons (cue diabolical laughter). He seduces K into picking him and slowly she learns the truth while he stands over and forces her to write only nice things about him and ignore Nick. She then sees that Nick was the only there for her. She dumps Shawn at ATFR and reunites with a still-devoted Nick. The happy Viall family storms the stage and they dance the Carleton while Shawn crawls away in his long underwear to live back in his sister's basement. cantstopl

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:39 pm

asim wrote:
Alanna wrote:Shawn just posted all his feelings in emojis about the finale. That should keep us busy for days now laugh out loud
https://mobile.twitter.com/Shawn_Booth/status/621347140149858304

Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:41 pm

giggling I must say that was pretty funny... I think he hit everyone. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:42 pm

Alanna wrote:
asim wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Shawn_Booth/status/621347140149858304

Smiley

Lordy, that's too much for my brain to decode - just want to know if there's a happy ending Lol

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:42 pm

isittrue wrote:How about this tinfoil theory: Strictly for comedic purposes:  Shawn is evil and not there for the right reasons (cue diabolical laughter).  He seduces K into picking him and slowly she learns the truth while he stands over and forces her to write only nice things about him and ignore Nick.  She then sees that Nick was the only there for her.  She dumps Shawn at ATFR and reunites with a still-devoted Nick.  The happy Viall family storms the stage and they dance the Carleton while Shawn crawls away in his long underwear to live back in his sister's basement.  cantstopl

cantstopl cantstopl Okay that theory requires a giant tinfoil hat!! :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:46 pm

Thanks Alanna, Twitter I got!
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:54 pm

Sort of unrelated, but if we thought SM was too much before, I can't believe the amount of people who are simultaneously tweeting, IGing, snapchatting, and doing live periscopes throughout the day. Oh to be jobless laugh out loud.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky