SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:01 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think K was waiting for Nick to join, she probably forgot he even existed until he showed up. I think she's extremely careless in her flirting and didn't think it was real and Nick was a real option until he showed up. Jmo.

Well she sent him a secret signal on JK just before filming started and even talked about having missed their talks when he did show up, so I think she was secretly hoping. Probably didn't think it would happen anymore when it did, since it was several weeks in. But it explains why she was so over the moon when he did show up, I mean how flattering is that? A guy risking another public humiliation in a row for your sake. No wonder she didn't know what to tell the guys when they went on and on about him not being there for the right reasons. "Actually I asked him to join before filming even started" wouldn't have gone over very well.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:06 pm

mindless wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't think K was waiting for Nick to join, she probably forgot he even existed until he showed up. I think she's extremely careless in her flirting and didn't think it was real and Nick was a real option until he showed up. Jmo.

Well she sent him a secret signal on JK just before filming started and even talked about having missed their talks when he did show up, so I think she was secretly hoping. Probably didn't think it would happen anymore when it did, since it was several weeks in. But it explains why she was so over the moon when he did show up, I mean how flattering is that? A guy risking another public humiliation in a row for your sake. No wonder she didn't know what to tell the guys when they went on and on about him not being there for the right reasons. "Actually I asked him to join before filming even started" wouldn't have gone over very well.

It's impossible to know, but from what we've heard it doesn't seem like careless flirting to me either. I wouldn't stay up til 3 am and send multiple public signal-y tweets for a guy I was just flirting with. That seems like a little more to me, like a precursor to a relationship. It seemed different than her 1-time make out with Zach.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:10 pm

Alanna wrote:K was at the winery yesterday in that outfit, she snapped them there so it was real time.

Can someone please tweet Sam and ask? Thank you!

Looks like he's in baggage claim.

Who's Sam?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Alanna wrote:K was at the winery yesterday in that outfit, she snapped them there so it was real time.

Who's Sam?
The name of the girl who just spotted him 30 mins ago. It's her Twitter I linked to.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:17 pm

isittrue wrote:
Alanna wrote:Shawn just spotted again, thinking CA or somewhere there because the girl tweeted she's going to be by the ocean this week.

https://mobile.twitter.com/trammell_sam

He was spotted at BWI airport today so not sure where he's headed.  Kait per her instagram is with her mom and sister in Canada today.  

GinaLStarr  · 4h4 hours ago  
@Shawn_Booth spotting you in BWI seriously made my day! You're stunning! Safe travels!

I have to run out but a quick google search looks like BWI airport is similar to the first tweeter's pic.

Alanna wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Who's Sam?
The name of the girl who just spotted him 30 mins ago. It's her Twitter I linked to.

Ok, done. I also asked the first tweeter too when it was originally posted. No one responded yet. Don't they know this is the age of instant replies? laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:18 pm

Thanks GA!!!! I'll keep an eye out for responses Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:24 pm

I really hope if it turns out he is headed to CA it is a SHV or People shoot BUT It may not be a bad idea to keep an eye out for airport sightings of K or Nick for that matter in case this is a very special ATFR filmed ahead of time. Otherwise for sure, we were get sightings of all 3 next weekend. Just covering my bases here and expecting the worse LOL.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:30 pm

Kaitlyn to me seems like one of my girlfriends who is all so bubbly and carefree, guys are just drawn to her, she appears drama free, free-spirited, happy, interesting, since she also grew up a bit of a tomboy she happens to be involved in more "masculine" world of sports, her divorced parents are super cool outgoing people you wouldn't mind hang out with, who always left her the freedom to do whatever she wanted. So she would be the one who throws a party in her apartment (even for others) and everyone would sleep over, who would invite you to go on the shopping spree to another city, just to go on the road-trip ...
that girlfriend always managed to have a few guys "on her leash", whenever she would need "a help" there would be at least one to help her out ... because she is a lovely human being. Nice on the eyes, sexy ... and like a mini super-model once she actually dares to put the high heels on. I used to make fun of the fact, that while I barely got the courage to initiate one relationship, she was asking me to help her with her problems with a guy she was seeing, while she was "secretly" crushing on someone else ... I mean, you can't fault her ... she is a magnet. I could say she is self-serving and knows how to use people ... but then again, massive props to her, since she knows how to get things and makes it happen and comes out of it unscratched. It's her ability to always land on her feet that's impressive. From there her "sunny" personality always shines ... and sometimes for someone it can be blinding.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:35 pm

HGL!!! We must share friends!!! This is exactly what I see Kait like as well and have absolutely known several girls like this. It's why I don't think there's anything real for her with Nick, she's done this 100x times before, and it's so whatever, just fun! Not to say, it was fake, but not serious to her pretty much. And it's also why I love seeing her with Shawn. As usual, our own biases and backgrounds play into everything.

Last edited by Alanna on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by leselihau Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:35 pm

isittrue wrote:I really hope if it turns out he is headed to CA it is a SHV or People shoot BUT It may not be a bad idea to keep an eye out for airport sightings of K or Nick for that matter in case this is a very special ATFR filmed ahead of time.  Otherwise for sure, we were get sightings of all 3 next weekend.  Just covering my bases here and expecting the worse LOL.

I was "just" coming here to post the very same thing....potential early ATFR taping?

Also...I just went and watched a whole bunch of Kaitlyn's media rounds after taping was done. All of the media with her and Britt she's not wearing the bracelet from Shawn. The bracelet first appears on her Mario Lopez interview which I think was filmed the day after she was chosen as THE Bachelorette and it seems to appear (as far as I can see) in every media appearance after that. I wonder why she didn't wear it the first time out? scratch

leselihau

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:40 pm

leselihau wrote:
isittrue wrote:I really hope if it turns out he is headed to CA it is a SHV or People shoot BUT It may not be a bad idea to keep an eye out for airport sightings of K or Nick for that matter in case this is a very special ATFR filmed ahead of time.  Otherwise for sure, we were get sightings of all 3 next weekend.  Just covering my bases here and expecting the worse LOL.

I was "just" coming here to post the very same thing....potential early ATFR taping?

Also...I just went and watched a whole bunch of Kaitlyn's media rounds after taping was done.  All of the media with her and Britt she's not wearing the bracelet from Shawn.  The bracelet first appears on her Mario Lopez interview which I think was filmed the day after she was chosen as THE Bachelorette and it seems to appear (as far as I can see) in every media appearance after that.  I wonder why she didn't wear it the first time out? scratch

Is that the bracelet that she is seen wearing in the black and white photo with her friend Carson on her IG account? If so, she responded in the comments below that that was an old picture from before her season on the bachelorette. If true, that bracelet isn't from Shawn.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:45 pm

OnePromise wrote:
leselihau wrote:

Also...I just went and watched a whole bunch of Kaitlyn's media rounds after taping was done.  All of the media with her and Britt she's not wearing the bracelet from Shawn.  The bracelet first appears on her Mario Lopez interview which I think was filmed the day after she was chosen as THE Bachelorette and it seems to appear (as far as I can see) in every media appearance after that.  I wonder why she didn't wear it the first time out? scratch

Is that the bracelet that she is seen wearing in the black and white photo with her friend Carson on her IG account? If so, she responded in the comments below that that was an old picture from before her season on the bachelorette.  If true, that bracelet isn't from Shawn.  

Oh boy..... something is starting to seem off here. Maybe your tinfoil hat theory isn't so far off the mark after all, OnePromise....

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky