SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by isittrue Thu 16 Jul - 19:12

Alanna wrote:His sis was already home from Nashville yesterday so I assume he came back with her. We'll see!

The tweeter says something like ily airport - any clue where that is at?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Thu 16 Jul - 19:15

chasingpavements wrote:Very true - you already have CH saying that the ATFR is going to be "wild", so you know that they are going to try and stir the pot. It's probably made easier by the fact that these three people are pretty unpredictable and emotional people, and all it will take is one snide comment to turn ATFR into a disaster.

I wouldn't put it past them to try and push it to be "wild" because they know Shawn can be volitile especially if he has to see or talk to Nick on stage. They want the drama. This season hasn't been the most pleasant for viewers since there are so many with differing opinions. I read an article in In Touch that said per " Insider" her final guy is cracking watching the show because he thought they had something special but watching her dates and seeing what she said about the guys has been difficult for him. The "Insider" said Kaitlyn was reassuring him she chose him and it is the future that matters and it will all be over in a couple of weeks then they will be together. ABC ususally puts the final couple up to spend alot of time together while show is airing but again "Insider" said this time they haven't given them as much alone time trying to keep a lid on ending. Hopefully there will be security (where's their big brawny limo diriver when you need him this season?) since Kaitlyn has had death threats and even JJ was in a brawl after the Men Tell All trying to defend one of his friends.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu 16 Jul - 19:16

Unless he is in Scotland(ILY), I think that means I love you airport.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu 16 Jul - 19:17

iamreal2u wrote:Unless he is in Scotland(ILY), I think that means I love you airport.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jul - 19:23

Luvstruck wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Very true - you already have CH saying that the ATFR is going to be "wild", so you know that they are going to try and stir the pot. It's probably made easier by the fact that these three people are pretty unpredictable and emotional people, and all it will take is one snide comment to turn ATFR into a disaster.

I wouldn't put it past them to try and push it to be  "wild" because they know Shawn can be volitile especially if he has to see or talk to Nick on stage. They want the drama. This season hasn't been the most pleasant for viewers since there are so many with differing opinions. I read an article in In Touch that said per " Insider" her final guy is cracking watching the show because he thought they had something special but watching her dates and seeing what she said about the guys has been difficult for him. The "Insider" said Kaitlyn was reassuring him she chose him and it is the future that matters and it will all be over in a couple of weeks then they will be together. ABC ususally puts the final couple up to spend alot of time together while show is airing but again "Insider" said this time they haven't given them as much alone time trying to keep a lid on ending. Hopefully there will be security (where's their big brawny limo diriver when you need him this season?) since Kaitlyn has had death threats and even JJ was in a brawl after the Men Tell All trying to defend one of his friends.

Interesting. I do tend to believe that Shawn has had trouble watching the show, because I'm sure that he went through that experience thinking that it was game over as she as she saw him and it's clear that she did have pretty strong feelings for Nick (although probably not as strong as his for Shawn's). Definitely could see him acting like Emily did with Brad. I also think that story is supported by the fact that Kaitlyn has gone above and beyond to reassure Shawn in her blogs and has said that she can't wait for this to be over in her Periscope.

In terms of her/Shawn not getting enough alone time as other couples, I don't know. I can buy that after SC-gate, they cancelled a SHV for the week after, but it doesn't seem like they are interested in keeping the spoiler secret at ALL so I have a hard time believing that they wouldn't get enough alone time. Although maybe that explains why Kaitlyn has so much free time to be on snapchat, Periscope, and twitter all the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu 16 Jul - 19:25

Sorry, but I don't trust anything out of Kaitlyn's mouth at this point. She is on edge big time and covering her own a**. I think a woman who would make a sign to Nick during her JK appearance probably told a friend or two as well.

She is devolving to me, be it the stress of her edit, Shawn's displeasure, or the SM backlash, Kaitlyn seems like she is about to crack and break down right now.

I can believe in her own mind she has a version of events that has her being the complete victim, since she feels like one right now.

I think she and Nick probably had phone sex and maybe sexy snap chats, but didn't technically sext. They both were way too physical way too fast for them to not have had some kind of suggestion of sex before NYC. JMO

I do hope someone is helping her, she is getting more and more on edge to me. I don't like her but this kind of devolving is not fun to see.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu 16 Jul - 19:27

isittrue wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Unless he is in Scotland(ILY), I think that means I love you airport.

Ah, that was my first guess: I love you airport.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu 16 Jul - 19:43

Shawn just spotted again, thinking CA or somewhere there because the girl tweeted she's going to be by the ocean this week.

https://mobile.twitter.com/trammell_sam

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu 16 Jul - 19:44

I wonder how the other guys will feel if they read that Kaitlyn essentially asked Nick to join? All that time spent on worrying about his motives for coming on when it was Kaitlyn who asked/dared him to do it. No wonder she didn't seem interested in any of them, except for Shawn. She was just waiting for Nick to show up. Then the producers waited just long enough for her to build some kind of a relationship with Shawn until they unleashed Nick on her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu 16 Jul - 19:48

I don't think K was waiting for Nick to join, she probably forgot he even existed until he showed up. I think she's extremely careless in her flirting and didn't think it was real and Nick was a real option until he showed up. Jmo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu 16 Jul - 19:58

Alanna wrote:Shawn just spotted again, thinking CA or somewhere there because the girl tweeted she's going to be by the ocean this week.

https://mobile.twitter.com/trammell_sam

He was spotted at BWI airport today so not sure where he's headed. Kait per her instagram is with her mom and sister in Canada today.

GinaLStarr · 4h4 hours ago
@Shawn_Booth spotting you in BWI seriously made my day! You're stunning! Safe travels!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu 16 Jul - 20:00

K was at the winery yesterday in that outfit, she snapped them there so it was real time.

Can someone please tweet Sam and ask? Thank you!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #8 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
MissB
Hotmomma
asim
gurlbrit
MVMom39forever
Aunties_Love
colie079
hdman
emptysquares
1funnyfish
happygolucky