SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
HEA wrote:^^ OUCH

but isn't the case of all the guys who are doing the show?
I mean, when we hear from them after the show and the way they behave and party... a very small % are gentlemen AND portrayed the same way they were edited during the show

they are all young guys and this generation is about parties, clubbing, cursing, sex and rock and roll. michael is no different

..and shirtless pics. The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 2498057887

yeah... definitely shirless pics giggling

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:15 am

I think Michael is good looking, but that tattoo turns me off for some reason.

Also, he seems to be trying too hard.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:28 pm

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 CQOaadqWEAAhxAm
#BacheloretteAU ‏@BacheloretteAU
What's on the cards for Michael and Sam? #BacheloretteAU
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:16 pm

Maybe someone can help me figure this out. :detective

Michael posted a photo on July 10 and when I look at it on his FB page it is July 10 3:13pm for me https://www.facebook.com/michael.turnbull.733?hc_location=ufi

But when I click on the photo it is July 10 1:11am for me https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152831926856548&set=a.465619346547.256035.545286547&type=3&theater.

How can the time be different and which one is correct?? scratch

(Sidenote: I am also trying to figure out, other than which time is correct where this was posted... in Australia or NZ. Because if it was NZ then the time is different there too and may have actually been July 11 which makes me think he is F2)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:35 pm

I can't help u out since I am not on FB. So I only see the pic of him in s black suit dated July 9th but I am EST so maybe that's why it's not July 10 for me.

By the way does this mean Michael made it to F2....looks like he indicated on that pic he was on his way home & FRC is most likely July 10th based on Sam re-appearing on IG on July 14th.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:47 pm

That is what I am thinking... that Michael is F2. What is the timestamp you see? July 9 but what time? @mercieme.
And when you look on his timeline what is the time compared to when you click on the time and the photo comes out?
I get two different times that is why I am asking.

It makes more sense to me if he is F2. The edit points that way, imo, starting with the professional soccer player and Sam saying she has dated professional athletes before to David the model saying Sam cares about status of Michael and thus is interested in him for that reason so her dumping him F2 will be showing a "pleasant surprise" that she chose a contractor over a pro soccer player (even though that is not what he is now, he is a real estate agent).

Also, most telling to me is that Sam seems hardly bothered at all about Michael in the media.
On Fitzy and Wippa show they don't like Michael and said Michael's biggest fan is Michael. laugh out loud
Sam even said he takes the longest to get ready and wouldn't let the crew touch his hair so she was further painting him as superficial.
In another interview she said she let some of the wrong ones slip through the cracks but eventually figures it out.
IMO, it sounds like if someone was going to be F2 and Sam not have to feel too bad about the F2 it would be Michael, imo.
I don't think any of the guys are bad guys on the show. I just think some are more superficial/shallow than others.
I also think if Michael is F2 and had a MTP then her family would have made it obvious they prefered Sasha to him. imo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:04 pm

^^Just strange then that her brothers are liking Richie's stuff before the premiere if they did not meet him.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:10 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Maybe someone can help me figure this out.  :detective

Michael posted a photo on July 10 and when I look at it on his FB page it is July 10 3:13pm for me https://www.facebook.com/michael.turnbull.733?hc_location=ufi

But when I click on the photo it is July 10 1:11am for me https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152831926856548&set=a.465619346547.256035.545286547&type=3&theater.

How can the time be different and which one is correct??  scratch

(Sidenote: I am also trying to figure out, other than which time is correct where this was posted... in Australia or NZ. Because if it was NZ then the time is different there too and may have actually been July 11 which makes me think he is F2)

I would say the 1:11am time is correct considering the first reply was 1:13am who seems to be a friend. He replied at 1:48 am that he was back. They must have been waiting for him to pop up on f/book. I'm not sure why the time difference. Is it possible he posted it 1:11am local time, and it would have been 3:13pm your time, (off by a couple of minutes though IDK)

ETA: I don't see the 3:13pm time, I only see the 1:11am time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:13 pm

AAL unfortunately I can't see the pic on the timeline, I don't have access to that. However I can see the pic from the link you provided above.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:18 pm

He sure looks happy in that pic. Who knows how it all ended eh? I like Michael and i still dont get the negative sentiments of the public including F & W.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:29 pm

Thanks everyone. bestbud!

GA, you are spot on. The earlier time would be the time he was back on. And I realized why the time is 3pm because that is what it would be in Sydney time.

So this means for Michael to be F2, he was either leaving NZ or back in Australia July 10th.
Which means FRC would have had to have been July 10 (or sooner) for him to be F2.

Sam's brother posted on July 7 evening and July 9 evening that he was in NZ and on July 10 morning her brother posted he was back in Australia.

From her brother's SM it seems like MTP was July 8.
So LCD July 9 and FRC July 10?

If Michael was F2 and RC July 10, it likely means he was back on his SM within moments of FRC since it would be 3 pm he was back on.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:36 pm

I'm only seeing the early a.m. time. For F2/F3 he sure looks happy.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose