SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:37 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^Just strange then that her brothers are liking Richie's stuff before the premiere if they did not meet him.
Yes. Strange. But maybe he just liked Richie from TV or something. No idea there. Unless Michael is not F2.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:37 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I'm only seeing the early a.m. time.  For F2/F3 he sure looks happy.
I think the photo was an old photo that he just posted.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:41 pm

I wonder also if "on my way home" meant that he was just running an errand and on his way back home. He did say further down in the thread that he's back and that was only a few mins later.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:45 pm

I really do hope it's an old pic. It would be so weird if that outfit was what they dressed him for FRC because it would mean that the producers are obsessed with having black as a theme for one of the F2's as they do for the bachelor F2 girls which I particularly don't like though it makes it easy to sleuth who is F1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:46 pm

I think he meant he is back on social media, JMO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:50 pm

IA. I think he meant he is back on SM and his coming home means flying back to Brisbane.

Either way, this confirms that he is not F1.
He wouldn't be "coming home" right after a FRC.
He'd be spending that time with Sam.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Thanks everyone. bestbud!

GA, you are spot on. The earlier time would be the time he was back on. And I realized why the time is 3pm because that is what it would be in Sydney time.

So this means for Michael to be F2, he was either leaving NZ or back in Australia July 10th.
Which means FRC would have had to have been July 10 (or sooner) for him to be F2.

Sam's brother posted on July 7 evening and July 9 evening that he was in NZ and on July 10 morning her brother posted he was back in Australia.

From her brother's SM it seems like MTP was July 8.
So LCD July 9 and FRC July 10?

If Michael was F2 and RC July 10, it likely means he was back on his SM within moments of FRC since it would be 3 pm he was back on.

That makes senses to me now that you recapped it AAL. Also, when he "came back" other responses were welcome back, and we have a lot to talk about and likewise, which to me, looks like it's when he got back from filming, and not because he was running errands, or was out for the day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:57 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Thanks everyone. bestbud!

GA, you are spot on. The earlier time would be the time he was back on. And I realized why the time is 3pm because that is what it would be in Sydney time.

So this means for Michael to be F2, he was either leaving NZ or back in Australia July 10th.
Which means FRC would have had to have been July 10 (or sooner) for him to be F2.

Sam's brother posted on July 7 evening and July 9 evening that he was in NZ and on July 10 morning her brother posted he was back in Australia.

From her brother's SM it seems like MTP was July 8.
So LCD July 9 and FRC July 10?

If Michael was F2 and RC July 10, it likely means he was back on his SM within moments of FRC since it would be 3 pm he was back on.

If meet the parents is July 8 then LCD is July 9 and 10(one day each) and FRC july 11?

Last edited by iamreal2u on Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected dates.)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:04 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
If meet the parents is July 9 then LCD is July 10 and 11(one day each) and FRC july 12?
Sam was back in Sydney July 13 so I would think FRC would be before July 12 so July 10 sounds about right. July 12 is cutting it too close for spending time post-FRC together (at least one night I would think with her F1) and flying back to Sydney.

I don't know if MTP was all on the same day and then LCD all on the same day. It likely could be the case.

I am thinking the s/cap of Sam with Michael drinking wine may be LCD and the s/cap with Sam and Sasha drinking wine/walking through vineyard is their LCD.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:09 pm

I can see MTP same day but in all Bach/Ettes LCD has been two days. Geez that would be really cheating on time to pick someone.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:19 pm

From Australia is says July 10 3.13 pm on both photo and timeline for me

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:20 pm

AEF wrote:From Australia is says July 10 3.13 pm on both photo and timeline for me
yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Michael Turnbull - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
VV01
joshfan
examkid123
Northstargirl
iwillaccepthisrose