SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:01 am

He said what?! LOL Ok, I got to see this tvgrapevine vid.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 29 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:02 am

I just watched the new video of them from E! and how cute is Ashley when she's explaining how she'd never do Bette again and casually goes "don't worry, baby, this won't happen." Like, does she assume he's nervous she wants a do-over? rofl So cute!

Their tweets to each other are SO cute too. JP is the sweetest man ever and Ashley is hilarious.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:03 am

bluwavz wrote:
beader wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Once again how can anyone believe anything CH says "After Bentley left we almost had to stop production" blah blah blah

Oh really? Pshh.

Maybe they should have shut it down and let Ashley and JP ride off into the sunset after their first 1-1 date.

Hahahaha. I completely agree, Love. Remember when he said that there would be a frontrunner change in the fantasy date episode? Funny how that never happened. I'm still mad at him for saying that. Getting my hopes up like that. :laughingoutlou

ETA: I also agree they should have just let Ashley pick JP after their first 1-on-1 date and then made Shawntel the Bachelorette. Then Ben would've been the F1. :awesome:

CH was telling it like it was--there was a change in the frontrunners--Ben went from F3 to F2 because Dino who was supposed to be the "easy to let go" F2 decided to go home. The F1 never changed. We have to be very careful with CH. We often miss his "truths."

The only thing that gives me pause on that is the fact that I don't believe TPTB would've ever allowed Ashley to take Constantine to the F2 if he had stayed, even if it's what Ashley wanted. He would've never been believable as JP's competition seeing as he didn't even kiss Ashley until his second 1-on-1 date and that was right before hometown dates. I think Ben was picked to be F2 way before that based on getting the overnight date like Chantal and Molly. TPTB definitely wanted him as F2 even if Ashley didn't.

I agree with your comments in bold. TPTB had their story line in place and Constantine as F2 never would have worked. The viewers would have known immediately that there was nothing happening between Constantine and Ashley. There never was anything between them. It had to be Ben as F2. CH was talking in his blogs about Ben being the "dark horse" and how he was coming on strong. Their whole premise was - would Ben overtake JP at the FRC? They edited that first hour to make the audience have doubts as to the outcome. The only other guy who had any connection with Ashley besides JP, was Ben. He was the piece needed to make their puzzle work.
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:05 am

Alanna wrote:I just watched the new video of them from E! and how cute is Ashley when she's explaining how she'd never do Bette again and casually goes "don't worry, baby, this won't happen." Like, does she assume he's nervous she wants a do-over? rofl So cute!

Their tweets to each other are SO cute too. JP is the sweetest man ever and Ashley is hilarious.

I know hahaha! She just threw it in under her breath that it wouldn't happen then casually moved on to finish her answer. 😆
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:10 am

Gina wrote:It didn't help to have completely fabricated "10 standing firm sources saying Ben was F1" laugh out loud. We need to be very careful with spoilers til we see they are credible and those never were and ridiculous. Just something else thrown in to muddy waters. We JP fans never fell for it for a minute, we saw from early on, JP and Ashley's special connection, which only grew stronger each episdoe

ETA, agree Beader, it never was a change of JP as F1.

Bravo! :claphands

I made my feelings known as succinctly as possible! I knew it made no sense based on what I was seeing and some of it didn't even rise above the level of gossip. I didn't care if it was 10 or 100, I knew it was all wrong, and said so! :gotcha: 👋 yes

Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 am

Alanna wrote:I just watched the new video of them from E! and how cute is Ashley when she's explaining how she'd never do Bette again and casually goes "don't worry, baby, this won't happen." Like, does she assume he's nervous she wants a do-over? rofl So cute!

word

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:14 am

mnmhughes wrote:
richlp wrote:
Gina wrote:It didn't help to have completely fabricated "10 standing firm sources saying Ben was F1" laugh out loud. We need to be very careful with spoilers til we see they are credible and those never were and ridiculous. Just something else thrown in to muddy waters. We JP fans never fell for it for a minute, we saw from early on, JP and Ashley's special connection, which only grew stronger each episdoe

but... but... but... what if they're in the hospitality industry???!?
:Woah-hoo:
rotfl

I will also be happy if I never have to hear "just sayin" again! :gotcha:

I mean.................I was just sayin......... 10 is a big number.......... :gotcha: dot dot dot
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:16 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
richlp wrote:

rotfl

I mean.................I was just sayin......... 10 is a big number.......... :gotcha: dot dot dot

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:17 am

Nativenewyorker wrote:

I made my feelings known as succinctly as possible! I knew it made no sense based on what I was seeing and some of it didn't even rise above the level of gossip. I didn't care if it was 10 or 100, I knew it was all wrong, and said so! :gotcha: 👋 yes

Like I said from the start, it's very difficult to accept spoilers as legitimately offered if they seem to be presented with, and especially when they confirm, an already very strong bias from the source. I think a good rule of thumb is if people are in a position to get and pass on spoilers, they need to try to maintain more of an air of objectivity if they want to be taken seriously.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:25 am

ironcat wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:

Like I said from the start, it's very difficult to accept spoilers as legitimately offered if they seem to be presented with, and especially when they confirm, an already very strong bias from the source. I think a good rule of thumb is if people are in a position to get and pass on spoilers, they need to try to maintain more of an air of objectivity if they want to be taken seriously.

I bolded that one part for emphasis, but I really could have bolded your entire comment! Words to live by and remember! handwave
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:26 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
richlp wrote:

rotfl

Carrie, you are too good, Know any other imitations. rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:27 am

Don't state something as a fact unless you have evidence to back that up. It is always best to say something is "possible" when you think there is a chance it might not turn out the way you were told that it would. Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 29 3792326465
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

+52
bluwavz
sjcaligurl
Muslady
TNGirl
happyvalleygirl