SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Post by LibbyBell Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:46 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:I have to say -- I love, love, love the way those two were communicating during the "Who said I love you first?" and "What's Ash's favorite dessert?" questions. They're so in tune with each other, they were just using sounds or at most, a word or two. Adorable!

I also noticed this time around, when they were trying to answer the "ILY" question, that Ash said to JP "REAL" -- made me think she was telling him to think of the difference between saying it for real vs. saying it for the cameras. Oh, and JP's face when he revealed that Ash had said it first? Totally cute! :Nod:

I thought so too mnm!! Also, did anyone notice on the first question-- who initiated the first kiss? JP's answer was: FATE/COIN TOSS and Ashley said: COIN TOSS (ELAN)-- isn't Elan one of the producers?!? (Meaning it was totally TPTB directed!

Yeah hahah she gave Elan a nice little shout out there. :awesome:

giggling

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:47 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:I have to say -- I love, love, love the way those two were communicating during the "Who said I love you first?" and "What's Ash's favorite dessert?" questions. They're so in tune with each other, they were just using sounds or at most, a word or two. Adorable!

I also noticed this time around, when they were trying to answer the "ILY" question, that Ash said to JP "REAL" -- made me think she was telling him to think of the difference between saying it for real vs. saying it for the cameras. Oh, and JP's face when he revealed that Ash had said it first? Totally cute! :Nod:

I thought so too mnm!! Also, did anyone notice on the first question-- who initiated the first kiss? JP's answer was: FATE/COIN TOSS and Ashley said: COIN TOSS (ELAN)-- isn't Elan one of the producers?!? (Meaning it was totally TPTB directed!

Yeah hahah she gave Elan a nice little shout out there. :awesome:

Probably because Elan initiated the original coin toss that he lost. It could also be that Elan gave him the coin or the idea of the coin toss for a kiss.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by yumyum1 Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:53 pm

JBF wrote:
yumyum1 wrote:
He definitely does say sh$t on the show! LOL! I wish the interview had been longer. It was just so cute and refreshing to see. There are very few couples who are as adorable and as in tune with each other as these two. They are very lucky to have found each other, and I hope that their relationship lasts a lifetime.

What makes me laugh is that he "probably" said "This guy is full of sh$t" on the show, after hearing comments from Blake about Ryan... or hearing Ryan getting too sunshiney in his talk. We saw one clip in previews back in ep #1 and in the Men Tell All. They deleted that like it was the worst possible curse word in the world (and, yes, the FCC could get in an uproar). Of course, he says it so fast live on Regis, they just assume most won't catch it.

Haha - I think a lot of us caught it. I loved the fact that he seemed slightly flustered by it all. It was very cute. Cupcake said a swear word! :D

yumyum1

Female Posts : 1514

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:19 pm

I didn't notice the Elan thing, that's great!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:16 pm

2 things - 1, I didn't see where they showed his parents...what happened? 2, I know I'm a glutton for punishment but I listened to the Bachelor Beatdown and SURPRISINGLY they didn't blame Ashley for Ben getting down to propose. Ashley Spivey said that Ashley wanted to send Ben home early but the producers refused. Said they did it with Ali and they weren't going to do it again. Which is why in her ITM speech she says 'I hate this'...
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Thomigirl wrote:2 things - 1, I didn't see where they showed his parents...what happened? 2, I know I'm a glutton for punishment but I listened to the Bachelor Beatdown and SURPRISINGLY they didn't blame Ashley for Ben getting down to propose. Ashley Spivey said that Ashley wanted to send Ben home early but the producers refused. Said they did it with Ali and they weren't going to do it again. Which is why in her ITM speech she says 'I hate this'...

Did they hate on our JP? If not, I may listen to it when they post it.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:18 pm

Thomigirl wrote:2 things - 1, I didn't see where they showed his parents...what happened? 2, I know I'm a glutton for punishment but I listened to the Bachelor Beatdown and SURPRISINGLY they didn't blame Ashley for Ben getting down to propose. Ashley Spivey said that Ashley wanted to send Ben home early but the producers refused. Said they did it with Ali and they weren't going to do it again. Which is why in her ITM speech she says 'I hate this'...

Wow, interesting! I might listen later but not if they bash my boy! Let me know if it's tolerable.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Beware...Wes (I can't stand him he's so sleazy) always harps on the fact that the Bachelorette sleeps with most of the men (not true), but in this episode he insinuates that JP is gay...not cool. But I do like how they stuck up for Ashley. Some were very positive about their chances of lasting. But I don't buy what those has beens say for a second. I tuned in just to hear what Ashley Spivey had to say.
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm

[quote="GrahamGal"]

Did they hate on our JP? If not, I may listen to it when they post it.[/quote

Kovacs was the only one who was really mean to JP.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Yeah Kovacs keeps harping on the 'he's controlling and jealous and blah, blah, blah'
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Thomigirl wrote:Yeah Kovacs keeps harping on the 'he's controlling and jealous and blah, blah, blah'

I think he should look at himself before he judges someone else. Just sayin'. :Nod:

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:46 pm

Did Ashley S defend him at all?
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

+52
bluwavz
sjcaligurl
Muslady
TNGirl
happyvalleygirl