SELECT CONTENT

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Post by JMFan Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Thomigirl - if you go to the R & K website and watch the host chat video you will his parents on an aisle seat as they pan the audience when R & K walk in.

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:52 pm

JMFan wrote:Thomigirl - if you go to the R & K website and watch the host chat video you will his parents on an aisle seat as they pan the audience when R & K walk in.

Thank you! I finally saw them! How happy did they look? :inlove :inlove
So, were JP and Ash facing them the whole time?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Thanks to everybody for all the links and making it easier to catch up blowkiss

Just a thought and I'm sorry if somebody already brought this possibility up. I've always wondered if people on this show try to get around the mics by writing or tracing messages with their hands. Does that make any sense? Like maybe Ashley "wrote" an "I <3 you" in JP's hand or on his chest during the Hong Kong date and that's why he knew. That's definitely an interesting revelation that she said I love you first and I'm glad they let that slip!
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:59 pm

chaslom4 wrote:Did Ashley S defend him at all?

No. She didn't say much at all this time.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:02 pm

cfck2222 wrote:Thanks to everybody for all the links and making it easier to catch up blowkiss

Just a thought and I'm sorry if somebody already brought this possibility up. I've always wondered if people on this show try to get around the mics by writing or tracing messages with their hands. Does that make any sense? Like maybe Ashley "wrote" an "I <3 you" in JP's hand or on his chest during the Hong Kong date and that's why he knew. That's definitely an interesting revelation that she said I love you first and I'm glad they let that slip!

Hmmm.....that's totally possible and I could see that happening. TPTB wouldn't know what she's doing since her hands are all over him anyways. Good thought! yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:03 pm

Maybe she blinked it in morse code, like those POWs did during Vietnam...

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:04 pm

richlp wrote:Maybe she blinked it in morse code, like those POWs did during Vietnam...

And here I thought it was just that her false eyelashes were bothering her.... :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:07 pm

richlp wrote:Maybe she blinked it in morse code, like those POWs did during Vietnam...

That's probably what Ryan thought Ashley was doing with him, no wonder he was so confused...
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:09 pm

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly  Live - 8/02 - Discussion - Page 17 Il_fullxfull.197354319

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:18 pm

I think maybe the ILY happened in Taiwan. It sounded like it was when JP was having a down time and she wanted to let him know where she was at. So Taiwan makes sense to me. And that's why he was so sure when talking to his family in the next episode.

Maybe during the wedding shoot they did fake/joking vows for one of the pictures, and she half jokingly said it then and gave him some sort of 'for real' signal. When she was talking on R&K she said to think "real", so my assumption was that it wasn't a direct statement but something she let him know was real afterwards. That's my attempt at a guess!
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:22 pm

First, thanks so much for the link to the R and K interview! I recorded it today, only to find that the president's news conference pre-empted JP and Ashley. Now I finally got to see it. I thought they were great together and did so well with the questions. They have such a great ability to read each other and communicate! It's encouraging and should give them a real advantage moving forward together.

Second, a special thanks for the suggestion to check their site for the link to the beginning of the show with JP's parents in the audience! They looked so happy! Mama Rosenbaum looked like she was ready to give a standing ovation! I would have loved to see her reaction when they finally came out together!

Ashley is going to feel the love from JP's family!

Again, many thanks for those who were so helpful! :yes: yes 👋
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:28 pm

allykat wrote:I think maybe the ILY happened in Taiwan. It sounded like it was when JP was having a down time and she wanted to let him know where she was at. So Taiwan makes sense to me. And that's why he was so sure when talking to his family in the next episode.

Maybe during the wedding shoot they did fake/joking vows for one of the pictures, and she half jokingly said it then and gave him some sort of 'for real' signal. When she was talking on R&K she said to think "real", so my assumption was that it wasn't a direct statement but something she let him know was real afterwards. That's my attempt at a guess!
I had convinced myself it was in Hong Kong, but Taiwan would actually make more sense. JP took the Bentley news really well, and even though Ashley was relieved, there really was no reason for her to tell them at that point. But on the date in Taipei, after JP told her what a rough time he was having, she looked like she was going to cry, and it was obvious she wanted to reassure him, hence the rose. I can definitely believe that she might have told him then, to soothe his concerns. He was on cloud nine and full of confidence the following week in Roslyn.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 31 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley and J.P - Regis and Kelly Live - 8/02 - Discussion

+52
bluwavz
sjcaligurl
Muslady
TNGirl
happyvalleygirl