SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:16 pm

realityjunky wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Do we know Heather's last name? Sorry I'm speed reading through the threads, I might have missed it. TYIA

If you're reffering to her last surname its heather maltman

Yes, thanks. I'll will add it to her topic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

soulmate - Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
source: DP party - article

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:11 am

Heather had posted a pic about this night and commented that she was glad she went and thanked the girls for a great night out.

I don't know... her SM makes me think she is hurt but her interviews seem like she is happy. Will see...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:00 am

AAL ... I wish I could see her SM, but I can't get the IG to run on my phone, so I can't use it.
IDK what's really going to happen ...or should say, what has happened ... by now, I've learned that people aren't all smiles and complimentary quotes ... we all have darkness inside. I do admire those who can rise above that and make their days a positive beat and a sweet music. From little that I could see of her post-show I believe she's in a good place ... whether truly in-love ... or simply happy for her own journey. She is riding a wave ... and I say, good for her... if it turns out that the story that captivates my eye isn't the real one... then I can only congratulate her for her surfing.
(In the meantime, I've learned some good lessons regarding the eyebrows - I needed a good advice - and hopefully I'm on my way of better acceptance of my own issues ... so much from watching this freaking show)
Even if I don't compare the edit with any previous season of TB, I would say her chances are high, despite being such an obvious frontrunner from the start and all the media attention, they even named her "Aussie sweetheart" ... that's going to be hard to top ... and I've read around even some no so favorable comments about her, but overall she is "winning" hearts and recognition ... so I won't feel sorry for her for whichever outcome.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:31 am

@panterawrr I videoed this because I thought she may have been onto something. Then she gets told by The Bachelor that they were in danger of becoming really awesome friends  I still can't figure out the power of it all and whether she is right or not. Still.. the friendzone sucks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I videoed this because I thought she may have been onto something. Then she gets told by The Bachelor that they were in danger of becoming really awesome friends
I still can't figure out the power of it all and whether she is right or not. Still.. the friendzone sucks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:12 am

I completely agree with Heather about the danger of the "friendship" because it's real ... especially if only one falls for the other, it usually hurts much more than just a crush or a short love-affair ... because when you feel that the other one gets you completely and you get him completely and there's this mutual understanding that you two are friends (first), who can rely on each other, talk about anything, be vulnerable with each other and share most deepest fears and disappointments with no judgement ... they become your world ... and if they at the end conclude that they don't see you as attractive to fall in love with ... that sucks, hurts so much more ... because it's like offering your soul to who you believe is the most wonderful person ... and getting it returned with "no thank you" note. It's a real heartbreak.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:18 am

^ ITA, Happy... I think it's the worst kind of heartbreak to have. It is also why I think if she isn't F1 then her heartbreak is bittersweet. On one hand she wants her friend to find happiness and on the other she wants to find happiness with her best friend. If these two things are different it will be painful. She also said in interview that Sam was her best friend while she was on the show in addition to a romantic interest.

On TBAU FB page they had posted the comment about the friendzone (will post in Contestants SM/Media thread) and the age old question of whether the friendzone is where Heather will be. I think she and Sam showed and talked about how it is more that that between them. I also think if they have a friend foundation, which is real, they can have a soulmate connection. And friendship is what one will have when the going gets tough.

One person posted this comment and I agree with it so much.  
@Andrea Madeley Falling back in that friend zone will save a relationship when times get tough ... Of this I am completely certain
:yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:53 am

Good Post interesting That actually could be quite interesting development to see.
That at the end it's what "saves" the day ... the real friendship (and not the infatuation).

And i agree with you AAL, that it is the worst kind of heartbreak ... because basically one tells the Other, that although They are "perfect" ... They are not attractive enough for them.
Even in long-term relationships, which kinda have the same feeling of friendship, at least people had the attraction, they experienced it and after a time, when some people grow apart and change paths in different directions, one can fall out of love and gets "tired" and "bored" and loses the initial attraction ... and that's heartbreaking just the same, but at least the Other one knows They were DESIRED at one point in Their life.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:02 am

Intro for Heather...
- Sam says, "this could be the night where I meet the love of my life".
- Heather is the "unlikely contender" and is she the "Dream girl Sam's been waiting for?".
- and then the words "The one" regarding Heather...

White rose and Heather's theme-music (piano and then string orchestra crescendo)

H&S's first kiss, red rose, and Heather's rose-theme-music...
- Sam says, "I had a great day. I think we should have more of these days, what do you think?"
- Heather says, "Okay"... Sam, "Okay? Not sure?"... Heather, "Yes please"... Sam "Yes please?"
- Sam says "Lots more fun dates to come I think" after giving kiss and red rose.
- Then Heather's rose music... she has the same theme music when she got White rose from Sam and now again with red rose/kiss

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:09 am

I think having a solid bass of friendship will help them in the real world where life isn't just about dates, cocktail parties and roses. Their ability to communicate freely and honestly will help them decide on the decisions that will affect their lives like where they will live etc.

I imagine that life isn't always easy after the Bachelor bubble and there is a lot of pressure on them so having a good base of friendship will keep their relationship steady and strong.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:22 am

Also talking about different worlds H&S live in ... if in the core 2 people are "right" for each other because of their personalities, values/principles, perception/culture ... then 2 different worlds can be complimentary and rewarding.
I remember when I was an art student, one woman said to me, after my latest heartbreak, that the next one should probably be from some other field, that I should look for an engineer or something more "stable", since there's already enough to have 1 artist in the house ... and it's kinda true ... Yeah, there are great couples who make it work by both being involved in art ... but more often than not, it's a difficult life, because not only you both deal with the instability, but there are 2 artistic egos to satisfy ... while when one is involved in other kind of activity/career, as long as there's a mutual understanding of 2 different worlds, they can be more reciprocating and appreciative of one another.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:54 am

Okay so I re- listened to this interview by Heather and she says something starting at 1:58 mark.... in regards to Sam kissing other girls and particularly at the CP.

Heather says, "There was some other stuff that had happened and Sam and I had a really good chat after our date and I completely freaked out thinking is this a test? Are you [Sam] seeing whether I am going to walk in and be like, "Hey, why are you kissing other chicks and stuff... you're supposed to be my man".

I am wondering if Sam told Heather he was her man... that she was "the one" and would have to deal with him kissing other women?
It ties into when he told her "You are going to have to watch me take out girl after girl until you get your act together".

I am getting deja vu like Kaitlyn and Shawn and her telling him he was the one and if this happened with Heather and she is F1 then I could see her freaking out wondering and wondering if Sam is testing her.
I don't see her saying "is he testing me?" unless she had some reassurance from Sam or they talked about the possibility of her being "the one"....

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Heather Maltman

+32
Sanė
Hbomb
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
umpossible