SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:15 am

I agree Katie. TeamHeather all the way. I'm curious though ... if the Snow White is the physical attraction (like Dani was with Art) and Heather is more of a mental/emotional connection ... what will Lana be? ... Will she be a perfect mix ... or just an additional chemistry that will put Sam in confusion? ... so far with all the women I can understand the story, but adding another one, I'm lost ... maybe that's why Ten (is that how we call TPTB here?) is showing us so much of Heather and making it obvious, so that we get confused later, when we already think to know the ending.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:30 am

Originally I wasn't a fan of Heather and was unsure of the chemistry between her and Sam, but after that episode I'm firmly on board with her as the likely F1. yes They reminded me so much of an older Art & Matilda, it's crazy!

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:59 pm

cheerleader I've seen the episodes ... I'm impatient ... so I risked, installed Hola at the recommendation of ALL ... and vuola! I can watch on Ten - thank you so much AAL.

There are so many points that I loved and would also like to discuss a bit more, but right now, I'm just so thrilled to be able to watch (although some commercials really interrupt a lot) ... that I'm watching now for the 4th time ... I'm so giggly (if you could only see me)
Scenes that really made me "laugh" ... among many ... when Sam asked her when they entered his car, if she had the date already planned the night before when he "grilled" her ... he felt bad ... and she told him that's how she felt for not being able to tell him... another really "fantastic" scene was when Heather gave him the poster ... and that night it seems was pretty windy, so people were inside mostly, so when Sam and her went outside, the wind blew perfectly, blowing her hair like in some action movie, when a hero meets his "girl" in a slow-motion.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:18 pm

Yay!! :cheerpom: Hola has no viruses or anything.
Be sure to download adblock as well, and you won't get any commercials.
No viruses with adblock either. (I've been using both hola and adblock for years with zero problems).
In fact, adblock keeps the viruses away! :Nod:  

Ahhh!! ITA, their date was amazing!
Two superheroes on their adventures together! Just fantastic!! danceround
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:25 pm

For those of you who downloaded Hola and adblocker, which operating system are you using. My default is Safari (Mac).

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5321

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:26 pm

I use chrome on my Mac and my PC.
You can download chrome and use it to run both adblock and Hola.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:38 pm

PC - Firefox (haven't installed adblocker yet)

about their date ... I like that we hear Sam talking sincerely how he feels and thinks about Heather. I loved how he admitted to have noticed her "awkwardness" .. but finds it cute ... how he realizes that Heather is only showing him glimpses of herself ... and I believe that continues to hold the intrigue and she is interesting to him because there's more to her ... and that she is smart and quick-witted (yeah!) ...

I'm not sure if he was actually sensing something was "in the air" with Heather, when she left him and went to pick the poster for him, since the whole house was buzzing about his kiss with Snezana which left Heather a bit distraught. What do you think?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:53 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't care for Heather? laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:58 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698 TML ... IDK, maybe there are others ... I'm not Heather's fan ... but I love seeing them together ... so I'm on her team. But I really like watching Jacinda, she's the pure comedy. Do you have any preferences?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:10 pm

happygolucky wrote:
I'm not sure if he was actually sensing something was "in the air" with Heather, when she left him and went to pick the poster for him, since the whole house was buzzing about his kiss with Snezana which left Heather a bit distraught. What do you think?
Glad I wasn't the only one seeing this.

When Sam comes into the room to find Heather, the girls were all talking. I am sure he maybe got wind they were talking about the kiss with Snez and if not, he sense the energy of the room was different, or rather, that Heather's energy was different.

I noticed Sam was like, "Hello, hello" (trying to get her attention) to Heather and when he took her outside he looked like he wanted to sit down with Heather and talk first and then had this look of surprise mixed with disappointment when she immediately wanted to get away to get the present.

I think Sam sensed Heather had her wall up and that it may have related to him kissing Snez. Usually Heather is all bubbly but it came across like she was trying to be  bubbly. She looked hurt to me but like she was putting on a brave face.

Sam mentioned before how Heather's looks he could read her, tell what she was thinking a bit. I noticed Sam looking at Heather like he could read she was upset but trying not to be. To me, Sam looked like he felt guilty a bit. I think it hit him then... that this is real. Real feelings here.

Heather says the same in the next episode about it being "Real". Next episode preview is titled "The date that breaks Heather's heart" [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:18 pm

Here's a screencap. It was like Heather didn't really want to be there in that moment. I really think she was hurting. And Sam was looking at her but she away from him. He was also quiet when she left, like he was thinking.

I definitely sensed there was some unspoken feelings/hurt there. Perhaps Sam told Heather about the kiss while filming? She did say in her interview that he told her/warned her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:23 pm

This one was when Heather said she has to get the present and Sam says, "I will wait".

And Heather says, "You'll wait while I go get it?" (she said this like she didn't know he would do that for her, like her confidence had been shot)

And Sam says, "of course" -- this is his facial expression while saying "of course". The way he said it with his expression made me think he realized Heather was hurt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy