SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:06 pm

Watching the first preview of the season ... I noticed that Snezana gets another date ... can't make SCs now, but I believe it's her on the terrace (balcony) with glass-fence and then also her with Sam in a hot-tub ... which make me laugh at the first sentence we see of her in the preview ... that "she might be a bit rusty" ... but for a minute I wondered if that fancy setting could actually be their overnight date ... which could mean she goes into F3. IDK.

Also in the same preview we get a scene of Sam kissing Heather (I assume at the CP, somewhere in the mansion) her wearing a white top or jump-suit, hair up, but she doesn't go in for the kiss, does smile though, he wears blue suit and . And then we get another kiss in the dark of the night, them standing.

But then there's a scene with a woman and Sam on a terrace again with the glass-fence, right after the scene with Snezana in a hot tub, but this time I think the woman could be Heather or someone else with really long brown hair.
I'm wondering how much into the season you think they showed us the clips from? Because if there is the additional woman/-en they couldn't give that away by showing us much of the second half.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AEF Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:29 pm

I don't think Sam would be easily swayed by producers to say something. In the real world, the pace of Heather and Sam's relationship would still be fast. I think here he is comparing the physical connection to some of his other relationships. Sam and Heather have so much in common and are sharing so much the emotional connection has built first. I don't think it's misdirection, we know relationships grow in different ways.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:38 pm

Just finished watching Sam and Heather's date for Ep 4 and that was THE most amazing date I have ever seen in the history of this franchise - ever!  :Nod:

When Sam says, "Heather just gets me. All of me" it was like he was saying she is "the one".  

I can just see that they "Get" each other. It is quite astounding how these two are together and so early on.

I especially love how candid and open Sam is and also Heather.

They have it all, a friendship, chemistry, a spark, meet each other on a deeper level, vulnerability, fun, and just an ease about them that is so natural.

Watching them together is like seeing who they are as people, there's no pretenses. It's just real.

What I especially love is that when Sam is around Heather, he has a big smile on his face.

These two make me smile. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:49 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Just finished watching Sam and Heather's date for Ep 4 and that was THE most amazing date I have ever seen in the history of this franchise - ever!  :Nod:

When Sam says, "Heather just gets me. All of me" it was like he was saying she is "the one".  

I can just see that they "Get" each other. It is quite astounding how these two are together and so early on.

They have it all, a friendship, chemistry, a spark, meet each other on a deeper level, vulnerability, fun, and just an ease about them that is so natural.

Watching them together is like seeing who they are as people, there's no pretenses. It's just real.

What I especially love is that when Sam is around Heather, he has a big smile on his face.

I agree
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:33 am

Just finished watching all four episodes and giving the disastrous season of the Bachelorette, this is so refreshing!

Thus far, I like Emily, Heather and maybe Madeline.

Heather and Sam are giving me Maddy and Art kinda vibes. They are so comfortable with each other.

What's the matter with Madeline? She is so standoffish. However, I'm curious to see what her role will be given she has the least camera time. There must be a reason for this.

Also, I can't get my mind off the pics of Lana and Sam that Dailymail posted a few weeks ago. They make a good pair but I'm looking forward to their on camera time and how it will impact Sam and Heather's relationship.

My predictions for the f4 thus far (Heather, Lana, Emily and Sarah).

Btw, I love the change up with some of the power going to the girls and the white rose. Some of the dates are so normal if only Bachelor US could follow with similar dates.!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:42 am

Madeline was eliminated Episode 3.

I don't like Emily at all. IMO, she is fake and superficial and high maintenance. She keeps saying how weird it is that Sam likes Heather and that he probably doesn't like Heather because Heather is nothing like herself. Also, Emily says she doesn't see what Sam could possibly see in Heather. To me, Emily is the mean girl of the season. Worse than Chrystal by a mile. At least Chrystal had a sense of humor. Emily is just plain mean, imo. And based on Osher's tweets, he doesn't like Emily at all (the Daily Mail article about Emily says that production couldn't stand her).

I love, love Heather and Sam and it is interesting how so many of us sense Art and Matilda vibes! What did you think of their superhero date and then her cooking him dinner?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:22 am

Just watched the rest of Ep 4 (I had only watched until end of Heather's date earlier).
Sam is very candid, I have to say he does NOT mince words.
If he doesn't like someone, I can tell and he says why in his PIs and ITMs.

Sarah
- Ep 1 intro video
- Ep 1 M&G shown
- Ep 1 first rose (red) and CP time shown
- Ep 2 first one on one date (sailing), received rose
- Ep 3 CP CP time with Sam shown on Ep 3, first rose at RC
- Ep 4 on GD and CP Sam shown getting her for some one on one time
- No kiss yet (or not shown)

Snezana
- Ep 1 no intro video
- Ep 1 first girl out the limo with Sam Frost's F1 music
- Ep 1 M&G shown and CP of first night talking one on one shown
- Ep 3 First kiss on 2nd one on one date (hot air balloon, vineyard) also with SFs F1 music, received rose
- EP 4 CP time Sam tells Snez that he really missed her, holds her hand, and also kisses her on the lips in front of the girls when he says goodbye

Heather
- Ep 1 intro video
- Ep 1 M&G shown and talking about superheros
- Ep 1 white rose (Heather has power to plan date)
- Ep 2 GD, lots of camera time
- Ep 3, asked by Sam to please have one on one date planned for him.
- Ep 4, 4th one on one date (Madeline had 3rd on Ep 3 voted by women for date, sent home).
- Ep 4 Kiss and rose on one on one date (also talk of friendzone, family, fun, etc)
- Ep 4 CP time shown and Heather gives poster to Sam
- Narrates a lot (probably most out of all the girls)

Ep 4 Heather...
I actually felt horrible for Heather when she heard about the kiss with Snez.
And then when she gave Sam the poster Sam seemed off, imo. He acted very nervous around her.
Maybe he realized the girls were talking about him kissing Snez and he just realized what he did?
Sam keeps talking about fun.
He said that "fun" is his philosophy (hello Art Green) and that is what he wants most.
I see he has a very strong physical connection with Snezana but I have yet to see him have fun with her or have conversations like he has with Heather (about everything and anything, even personal tragedy like his mum's death).
Snezana ages him, imo. Makes him more serious and he doesn't laugh as much.
I prefer happy, smiling Sam and  I feel like I am Heather already, worrying about his connection with the other girls! Eeek!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:21 am

I still have no luck, so haven't seen the 3rd and 4th episode yet... but it's nice to read your thoughts. Rosie recap ep.4  I don't take this person's sarcasm as negative towards Heather, I kinda find it funny ... and definitely H is "playing it cool" as for now ... that's why I do believe she will lose the ground somewhere during the season and become really insecure... so I'm anxious to see that played out and how she comes out of it. And I liked how the recap ends "can we please just end this whole thing now because she’s clearly won and if she doesn’t win I’m actually a little frightened by what she might do."

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:35 am

HGL, if you have hola unblocker you can watch both episodes on the channel 10 site.
Links in the link thread.

Just saw an article by Woman's Day saying Heather and Sam may be married??!!
Woman's Day usually has the inside scoop on everything (like Us Weekly and People Mag) but that sounds kinda, whoa!!
Just read on facebook Heather said they were for a modelling shoot. No way she would be married in my opinion.
So, I will be taking WD with a grain of salt now.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:57 am

If you took his physical connection with Snez and the emotional connection and fun with Heather you would have a great connection.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:38 am

AAL ... I'm scared to download any program, because once I've tried one, but it didn't help me with the geo-blocking. I'm gonna wait for another day, then maybe I'll take my chances and download it.

To me Heather is like a female, younger version of Nick ... but maybe, despite her age, actually has a better understanding of who she has around/in front and doesn't really let others to "use" her. In a way, she's much stronger character.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:06 am

robinvi wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Just finished watching Sam and Heather's date for Ep 4 and that was THE most amazing date I have ever seen in the history of this franchise - ever!  :Nod:

I agree

Yes yes yes!

It looks as though we will all be TeamHeather buddies. bestbud! Just like during BachNZ where we were TeamMatilda.
group hug

I just finished watching epi 3 & 4 and it's like Art and Matilda all over again!

Sam reminds me so much of Art but he is even more open and honest - might be an age and maturity thing. He knows what he's after and if the girl doesn't fit he's letting her go. Much better than stringing them along.

He seems quite giddy with Heather and I loved their date. Jelly wrestling in super hero costumes - brilliant!

The group date was interesting - he's definitely more a day at the beach kind of guy rather than black tie at the opera. So I think that Emily and Ebru will not make it to the top 6 as they are not the fun loving easy going girl he is after.

I wonder if the connection with Sam and Heather is so obvious in the story that they have made the edit to look like she is insecure about their relationship and him kissing other girls. There seems to be a lot of focus on her reaction to the little peck he gave Snow White ( I'm calling her that bc I can't remember how to spell her name!) and the preview had another shot of her reaction to Nina saying he was a great kisser.

I think the body language between Heather and Sam is amazing and, to me, it's obvious that he is really into her so maybe the producers are trying to keep us guessing with the edits they are showing.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy