SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:08 am

I am still catching up with the series and still behind on this week's episode. I am a bit surprised that Heather is being edited as jealous since most posters are saying she is F1. I don't recollect Sam (Blake's original F1) being edited as such, she did have a fit when the new girls showed up for sure during Blake's season. And Matilda's (Art's F1) edit was really pristine and she was beloved by the other girls in the house and very mature with the process. Hopefully if Heather is indeed F1 they will lighten up the jealous edit at some point. I think HGL posted that the most mature girls are Ebru, Snez, Jacinda and Nina and I couldn't agree more.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:27 am

It's going to be interesting to see Heather's reaction to when the new girls come in.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:29 am

I actually think the edit is other girls being jealous of Heather...

First episode many of the girls were saying "why her?" about Heather getting the white rose. That has been shown again and again with Jasmine and Emily at the forefront.

Specifically Emily who talked about Sam and Heather having nothing in common and that she couldn't see what Sam would see in Heather and the show immediately cut to Sam and Heather in a pool of jelly on their date. Even TBAU SM accounts made fun of Emily saying she is "jelly" of Heather.

Then in ep 5 the jealousy is again, when Emily is like Heather is just a friend but the audience is fully aware that Heather has been kissed and Emily has not and then after Emily says all this we see Sam going to find Heather and kissing her again.

Even Heather's ITM is about her focusing on her and Sam and not worrying about the other girls and that she will just let think think she is just a friend because she knows she is not.

So to me, the jealous is not Heather towards anyone else, it is more others towards her but they don't realize that is what they are doing.

It's why I think if the girls are watching the show they must be in SHOCK at how Sam acts with Heather and how much they didn't know about Heather and Sam, kissing, intimacy, etc. Too funny laugh out loud

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:46 am

I think that too, AAL, the editors kept some many of others gals' comments on Heather, like they glued about her being jealous, being friend-zoned, being private, etc. I can only see the story is building around Heather and Sam, and only them, no other girl looks possible to me at of now.

Will have to see the impact on new girl joining later, but I think Sam did mention initial impression always last for him. So I think by the time Lana joins, he has something rather deep with Heather already, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:31 am

The next episode (7th) they are stepping up the game in terms of jealousy ... and Heather is once again in those scenes (Bec and Ebru too) ... but I do believe it's mostly the edit ... how they decided to put footage and looks ... they are doing it to Emily and Heather ... but there are other women there who also were hawk-eyeing Sam (Snezana admitted it) but the edit didn't linger on that.

Also, talking about the maturity of women in my previous post, I don't base it on the "jealousy" edit ... since I do believe there's more to the story and especially since the feelings are involved ... because there are women who are really starting to fall for the guy, there are women who just like him and there are women who may not feel anything particular for Sam, but like the experience... so their sentimental involvement isn't as heightened among all and therefor the sense of hurt and jealousy (of not being his one and only - a priority) doesn't come in play with some.

ETA: Osher's Q&A - Link
We can’t believe we have to wait a whole week for a new episode! Spoil us up for what to expect.
"Emily goes on a date and Sam gives her a present. There is beaches involved and there are a lot of abs. It’s interesting watching the two of them have that one-on-one. Watching her statement previously of, ‘I don’t chase the man, the man has to chase me.’ I don’t know if she can do that in this situation. But that’s just me who’s seen it three times now. I can’t say too much more!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:49 pm

So I'm guessing next week ep 8 is when the new girls come in based on ep 9 description as well as it was around this time last season(final 9).

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:56 pm

In that preview Heather says to Sam "That's one of the most amazing things anyone has ever said to me".

I wonder what Sam said to make Heather say that? He's already told her so much already that is positive and reinforcing. The pace of their relationship just seems to be leap and bounds ahead of anyone else, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:30 am

Thanks for all they great posts - very handy when I couldn't get a chance to watch the latest episode but was able to have sneaky look at the forum.

Does anyone know when the last episode will be aired? Just trying to work out how long to extend my Hola membership.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:51 am

ThankMeLater wrote:Just finished watching ep 6 and I couldn't stop laughing laugh out loud The three similar dates was a genius idea! I thought the girls handled it all well( I actually became a fan of Bec and Ebru after their dates) I do agree with the girls observations of how they seemed to love their date but changed their tune when they realized they went on the same dates. However, I can also understand why they were upset. It was heartbreaking seeing Jacinda leave but Sam handled it well and was honest.

There wasn't any interactions with any of the frontrunners this ep but, the preview for next week looks good!

Totally changed my mind about Ebru as well. I had thought she was one of Emily's glamourpuss snarky brigade but she came across as sweet, fun and easy going and handled the situations that Sam threw her into fantastically. In fact, all the ladies did brilliantly. Bet the producers were disappointed!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:40 am

I agree Katibelle, I think the producers were looking for some sort of meltdown on the dates. They staged it so that on their return they would get the tears they wanted. The dates in themselves were funny but I felt badly for the girls when they discovered they had been 'had a lend of'. I thought Sam was lovely to each of them at the CP but not sure he really explained the reason for why the 3 identical dates.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:48 am

AEF wrote:I agree Katibelle, I think the producers were looking for some sort of meltdown on the dates. They staged it so that on their return they would get the tears they wanted. The dates in themselves were funny but I felt badly for the girls when they discovered they had been 'had a lend of'. I thought Sam was lovely to each of them at the CP but not sure he really explained the reason for why the 3 identical dates.  

Yes - I'm positive that he does not consider them front runners. He wouldn't do that to Heather, Snezana or Sarah. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the only single date that Ebru and Bec get.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:16 am

Bec gets another date (in the SCs thread from the 1st preview) it seems that she is going on a date in episode 9, but whether she'll get the rose or not is yet to be seen. I actually believe she knows she's not among Sam's favourites and that's why she felt "humiliated" by the date, but also because of her post reaction I find her least sincere and genuine of the whole group, despite my initial liking of her. I much prefer Emily over Bec.
I don't know about Ebru - who was lovely on her date and very reasonable after too, maybe she will stick around for the next 2 episodes, but I don't think she'll go further from week 5.
Is there any news in AU media about the new girls?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy