SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:26 am

I just watched Ep 6 as well, I like the identical date idea. But I do understand why the girls were upset, they thought it was a real date but turned out to be kind of like a prank.

And I love Sam more and more each episode, he seems like a very compassionate and honest guy. He spends time with most girls, talk to them and get to know them, but not getting too touchy feely to lead the girls on. And he tells them honestly what he feels, if he feels it, he shows it, like the way he interact with Heather. But when he doesnt, he let them know in a very nice way.

I guess we will never have such a lead in the US version, they need more drama instead of real connection.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:14 pm

Kiss and tell? One controversial move will set tongues wagging!   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wedsnesday and Thursday on TEN. by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
What’s happening this week on The Bachelor…

Are we all recovered from Jacinda’s teary exit last week? Good, because there’s no rest for The Bachelor and as Sam whisks some lucky ladies away to a country barn dance, more hell is about to break loose as he plants a kiss on one of his faves – a big Bachie no no on a group date!

One patient little filly is rewarded for twiddling her thumbs when Sam takes her away to a secluded beachside paradise complete with sparkly gift. And another pretty lady scores her second single date, which will no doubt be a total pash fest.

One of the girls is scared shitless of some adorable farm animals, and another unleashes her competitive side at the racetrack in order to win some alone time with her man. Question is, will Sam think it’s cute or all a bit much?

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:06 am

happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Are we all recovered from Jacinda’s teary exit last week? Good, because there’s no rest for The Bachelor and as Sam whisks some lucky ladies away to a country barn dance, more hell is about to break loose as he plants a kiss on one of his faves – a big Bachie no no on a group date!

One patient little filly is rewarded for twiddling her thumbs when Sam takes her away to a secluded beachside paradise complete with sparkly gift. And another pretty lady scores her second single date, which will no doubt be a total pash fest.

One of the girls is scared shitless of some adorable farm animals, and another unleashes her competitive side at the racetrack in order to win some alone time with her man. Question is, will Sam think it’s cute or all a bit much?

Who do you think is getting a second single date? Heather, Sarah, Snezana?
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:10 am

The wording there makes it sound like whoever has the kiss on the group date also has the single in the next episode. Seems like Snezanna to me based on the promo. I remember reading the description for episode 8 here a little while back but I can't remember what it said.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:19 am

Katiebelle wrote:

Who do you think is getting a second single date? Heather, Sarah, Snezana?

I think Snezanna for sure. It's too early for Heather to have another one and the "total pash fest" makes me think it's not Sarah because they haven't had the first one yet.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:36 am

I think they have mixed up the dates in both episodes. I think Ep7 there is a group date(country barn) and Emily's one on one. Maybe there is a third date.
Ep8 i think Bec or Sarah has a date(i think the pash date) and there is a group date(racetrack).

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:55 am

MissB wrote:I think they have mixed up the dates in both episodes. I think Ep7 there is a group date(country barn) and Emily's one on one. Maybe there is a third date.
Ep8 i think Bec or Sarah has a date(i think the pash date) and there is a group date(racetrack).

Yes they seem to be mixing up the shots on the previews. The preview before the Wednesdays episode seems to be a hash of both Wednesday and Thursday. It's very hard to sleuth which screen cap goes with which episode!

Also I slowmoed the preview at the end of episode 6 and there is a bit where Snezana is sitting on the couch with Sam but i think it flicks very quickly to Heather sitting with him. Who is the one he pashes at the CP?
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:20 am

Katiebelle wrote:
MissB wrote:I think they have mixed up the dates in both episodes. I think Ep7 there is a group date(country barn) and Emily's one on one. Maybe there is a third date.

Yes they seem to be mixing up the shots on the previews. The preview before the Wednesdays episode seems to be a hash of both Wednesday and Thursday. It's very hard to sleuth which screen cap goes with which episode!

Also I slowmoed the preview at the end of episode 6 and there is a bit where Snezana is sitting on the couch with Sam but i think it flicks very quickly to Heather sitting with him. Who is the one he pashes at the CP?

CP or group date?
For the group date, they show us three one on ones on the couch....Heather, Sarah and Snez. With Sarah they look into each other's eyes. With Snez he's leaning into her with his hands aiming for her face so i think she's the one he pashes. With Heather he is slanting towards her cheek. They are very fast i'm just guessing.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:28 am

MissB wrote:CP or group date?
For the group date, they show us three one on ones on the couch....Heather, Sarah and Snez. With Sarah they look into each other's eyes. With Snez he's leaning into her with his hands aiming for her face so i think she's the one he pashes. With Heather he is slanting towards her cheek. They are very fast i'm just guessing.
Yes, I've got that impression too. That he pashes Snezana, kisses Heather on a cheek and IDK about Sarah ... also her part of their "private time" might be earlier in a day at some other place, not on the same couch as S&H.

So the 2nd 1on1 what is probably Snezana, could be Sarah too, since they still didn't kiss and maybe Sam thinks it's time ...

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:56 am

I have a feeling (fear) that Sam is gonna pull a bachelor US move and kiss more than one girl in the group date.

Also, when are they bringing in the new girls? It's getting pretty deep into the story, another week of waiting and they're gonna come out ridiculous.

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:21 am

Sam ...oh well, he isn't mister Arthur Green... so yeah, he will kiss a lot of women (on the same GD, at the CP, ...) I'm not looking forward to his edit, because he isn't coming off as this great catch ... then again, by the end a lot will be forgiven and forgotten if he "plays his cards" right.

For this week I predict the eliminations: Ebru and Rachel ...(I believe Jasmin will go with the next round when new girls arrive)

A question
In the short clip of the girls dancing with Sam and the photo on the IG we can see all 7 girls present, with Emily missing - because she had a 1on1 ... and Sarah missing ... Where is Sarah? ... - having her ITM/PI? ...she is supposedly on the GD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy