SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:40 pm

Thought we could start a weekly episode breakdown (can update after each episode airs)

Key (to help make it easier to read)
M&G= meet and greet out of limo
FIR = First impression red rose
GIR = Greatest impression white rose
SD= Single date (aka 1on1 date)
DD= Double date (aka 2on1 date)
GD= Group date
SQT= Special quality time (time spent on GD with lead)
CPT= Cocktail party time (time spent at CP with lead, lead initiates)
RC= Rose ceremony
HTD= Hometown date
FD= Fantasy date
MTP= Meet the parents
LCD= Last chance date
FRC= Final rose ceremony
ATFR= After the final rose

Week 1
Episode 1
Intro Videos = Nina, Sarah, Sandra, and Heather
M&G = Snezana, Sarah, Heather, Jacinda, Emily and others
FIR = Sarah (Sam says he just clicked with)
GIR = Heather (Sam says instant chemistry, tells her she's smart, funny, incredibly beautiful but cares most about her being fun)
CPT = Snezana (talk about being mom), Heather (superheroes, dorky braces, lollipop head), Sarah (yoga), Nina, Emily, and others
RC = Zilda and Jessica eliminated (2 girls leave; 17 girls remain)
Episode 2
SD = Sarah sailing (get rose) *intro video*
GD = 11 girls on Woman's Day photoshoot date (Heather, Snezana, Bec, Emily, Jasmine, etc) separate shoots: Snez and Madeline Bond girls; Heather, Bec, and Krystal Great Gatsby (Heather had single shot with Sam); Jasmine and other girls Dirty Dancing; Emily single shot with Sam Ghost shoot.
CPT = Heather (comments by Emily about Heather not type) and Jacinda (cried and Sam comforted her)
RC = Tessa, Krystal, Reshael eliminated (3 girls leave; 14 girls remain)

Week 2
Episode 3
SD = Girls vote for Madeline to get date, canoe and picnic (no rose)
SD = Snezana hot air balloon, winery, picnic, kiss (gets rose)
CPT = Heather (Sam asks her to use white rose quickly) and Sarah (Sandra interrupts)
RC = Madeline eliminated (1 girl leaves; 13 girls remain)
Episode 4
SD = Heather date work out, Superhero photo shoot, wrestling in jelly, make dinner, eat dinner, kiss (gets rose) *intro video*
GD = 7 girls on beach date (Sarah, Jasmine, Ebru, Rachel, Joni, Laura, Sandra)
SQT = Joni, Laura, and Jasmine  
CPT = Snezana (Sam says misses her and peck on lips) and Heather (superhero poster, Sam says will treasure it)
RC = Joni and Laura eliminated (2 girl leave; 11 girls remain)

Week 3
Episode 5
SD = Nina on bridge and record tv kiss, drinks (gets rose) *intro video*
GD = 8 girls on bubble soccer date (Gold team is Heather, Snezana, Sarah and Jacinda; Green team is Bec, Sanda, Jasmine, Ebru)
SQT = Green team at restaurant (Bec, Sandra, Jasmine, and Ebru)
CPT = Emily (Sam says he wants to be blown away but at same time needs someone who is fun, bit silly, and doesn't take life too seriously) and Heather (asks how she is, missing her is mutual, peck on lips, may not get rid of her ever)
RC = Sandra eliminated (1 girl leaves; 10 girls remain)
Episode 6
SD = Ebru groundhog date car limo tyre change, water, eat weird food
SD = Jacinda groundhog date, car limo tyre change,
SD = Bec groundhog date car limo tyre change, water, eat weird food
CPT = Ebru, Bec, and Jacinda talk with Sam about their single dates
RC = no rose ceremony, Jacinda eliminated during CP mutual (1 girl leaves; 9 girls remain)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:17 pm

Great work AAL. I was also a bit surprised by CPT of Sarah in episode 3, before Sandra interrupted ... we could hear only pieces of the conversation, but it was so superficial that I was taken aback, since it seems Sam did take Sarah aside at every CP (even if not shown) and they already had a SD, but the talk after it didn't show much of the connection and mutual understanding. There were same old phrases and I honestly don't know how are they building a relationship .. or at all.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:40 am

happygolucky wrote:I was also a bit surprised by CPT of Sarah in episode 3, before Sandra interrupted ... we could hear only pieces of the conversation, but it was so superficial that I was taken aback...
It is really interesting b/c it shows how little these people know each other, even Sarah, after a SD and 3 weeks on the show their conversations were still very superficial.

In the case of Emily, 3 weeks into the show, she asked Sam what he is looking for. That's how slow the relationship between Emily and Sam was moving.

In contrast, Sam said that from the moment he met Heather he felt like he knew her for a long time already (and on his date with her he said he felt like Heather knew him... that she just understood all parts of his personality).

So it is no wonder Sam and Heather are leaps ahead in their relationship compared to anyone else. Sam and Heather have spent the most time together and already know about each other's flaws and early insecurities (Sam dorky, braces, skinny and Heather lollipop head; Heather's awkwardness which Sam said was cute) as well as common interests (superheroes, fun and creativity) and childhood/upbringing painful tragedies (Sam losing his mom to cancer, Heather cooking for herself age 5, never knew her dad till 18 and he died a few years later) and then conversations about what they want and where they are in their own relationship, how they feel about each other.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:51 am

Exactly. It seems that Heather and Sam in terms of the conversation and knowing each other are miles ahead of other relationships in the house. I was already astound with Sarah, then with Nina, Emily, not to mention Rachel who seems to know only his name ... I was wondering what do these women talk to him, do they ask questions, do they listen, do they talk about themselves ... or are just repeating common phrases, rehashing their dates, talking about places and other people instead of themselves, IDK, but it leaves me wondering if they are really interested at all or are just waiting for "the prince charming" to turn up a notch. At the same time, I'm not putting all the load on the women, I'm questioning Sam too and whether he is really interested in them and how is he leading the conversation or does he just let it flow and prefers to kiss to not have the silent moments. In some way, having a physically active date can help with the distraction and filling the void, because once you put 2 people together at the table and urge them to have the conversation, it's either there or it isn't.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:33 am

I think that there are girls who just want to "win" and then there are a few (1 or 2, imo) who have genuinely real feelings for Sam. Likewise, I think there are only a few girls that Sam is genuinely interested in as well. Unfortunately, the premise of this show won't allow Sam to get rid of all of them and he seems the type to give it 100% and then if there's nothing there, he lets them go.

'She's going to start having enemies in the house,' an ashamedly direct Ebru says in the latest promotional teaser.

Meanwhile another star predicts: 'The daggers are going to come out'.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
For the upcoming episode... I am thinking that maybe Snez gets the kiss? It says "start having enemies" and so I don't think this is Heather since she already has enemies. So maybe Snez or Sarah (more Snez I think since he has a physical connection with her established already).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:48 am

For tonight's episode:

Tonight’s episode of The Bachelor Australia will see one of the Bachelorettes break the sacred ‘girl code’, as she boldly lands a kiss with Sam in front of the other Bachelorettes on a group date.

The group date tonight will see the ladies don their boots and flannelette shirts and head to the country, where they’ll sheer sheep and, for some reason, bob for apples. With this series’ Bachelor being a country boy, the pressure is on for the Bachelorettes to impress with more than just their good looks.

But with Bachelor Sam locking lips with a contestant in a bout of passion make it all in vain? Regardless, there’s no question the public hookup will have a resounding impact on the remaining nine women, which will unfold over this week’s two highly charged episodes.

Before Bachelor Sam’s very public display of affection plays out, he will take thirty-one year old advertising executive Emily out on their first solo date. With the couple stripping down to their swimmers and taking to the beach for a treasure hunt, the odds on Emily winning the series have risen in the stakes to 8-1. Sam himself has even attested to experiencing chemistry with the brunette beauty. But the affection hasn’t so far been shared by the other Bachelorettes, with many of them referring to Emily as a ‘princess’.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:45 am

So Jasmin is OFFFFFF! giggling
Popsugar recap epi.7
News.au recap epi.7

Rosie's recap epi.7

Last edited by happygolucky on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:28 am

I remember Sam saying in an interview that he knew who his top girls were from night 1, and it was really obvious tonight. He only took Heather, Sarah, and Snezana for 1 on 1 time during the group date (Snezana was the one he kissed), and the other girls noticed it as well; one of them mentioned that it's "always the same girls" he seeks out, so no wonder they brought in new girls, otherwise the entire audience would know who the top 3 are by this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzatron Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:46 am

I'm really conflicted after watching this episode.

Sam basically admitted on 2 occasions (with Emily then Snez) that he knew nothing about them but wanted to keep them around because he's sexually attracted to them. I'd kind of thought that his and Snez also had a pretty good emotional connection too but hearing him say he knew nothing about her but "who cares, let's kiss" kinda threw me.

lozzatron

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:55 am

lozzatron wrote:I'm really conflicted after watching this episode.

Sam basically admitted on 2 occasions (with Emily then Snez) that he knew nothing about them but wanted to keep them around because he's sexually attracted to them. I'd kind of thought that his and Snez also had a pretty good emotional connection too but hearing him say he knew nothing about her but "who cares, let's kiss" kinda threw me.
Posted this is Emily's thread awhile back but here's how I have seen Heather and Snezana since the beginning and still do:
...Heather is emotional/mental connection with a touch of physical (romantic).
...Snezana is physical connection (passionate) with a touch of emotional/mental.

This edit/connection difference on what is emphasized reminds me of Bach NZ Art Green's top F2:
...Just based on edit  alone and what Sam said about Snezana "who cares, let's kiss" is similar to what Art said about Dani (F2) when he said, "we kiss, that is what we do" and the focus between them was very, very physical and passionate.
...With Matilda (Art's F1) they had more of a fun, flirty, friendship where their kisses were romantic rather than passionate and Art even talked about this to his sister, how he had more physical with his F2.

Taking Lana out the picture (and if she is F1 then this is moot) I see a case of Sam thinking with his big head vs his little head taking place here.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by realityjunky Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:02 am

lozzatron wrote:I'm really conflicted after watching this episode.

I'm so glad you said this because I was thinking the same thing. Sam has me confused honestly. It seems like he prefers the physical connection first and then let the emotional connection build later on. With snez he says they have great physical connection and they can build on their emotional and then with Emily he said he wants chemistry more than friendship. To me it just seems like he recognises what connection he has with each girl and is then going on and acting  like the type of connection he has with that girl is whats most important. Heather moves slow in the physical department and I think sam as he said himself is impatient therefore seeks for that physicality else where. Lust and beauty fade at the end of the day and what you are left with is the person.

realityjunky

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:08 am

Maybe in tomorrow's episode he will have more of emotional/mental connection with Snez in the midst of the pashing fest. Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood -  (Male) -  Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 23 3806527698

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+35
nikikass
AllAboutLove
mercieme
iamreal2u
happygolucky
AEF
MissB
ElonM
natik
Kapiti
Sundy