SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hdman Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:15 pm

Yeah okay

hdman

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:18 pm

hdman wrote:Yeah okay

Could you please elaborate? And if you're a hd-"man", please give us your input from a male perspective? Hugesmile

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:56 pm

http://jensenkarp.com

This podcast has a former Bachelor producer as guest. The producer said he thought she picked Nick for a variety of reasons. Thought it was really interesting. I think she was totally torn until the end and this is why there hasn't been a real love story shown, just the triangle.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:05 pm

Also if she let's Nick propose that will be the ATFR question - why did you let me propose?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:18 pm

Cecilia wrote:Also if she let's Nick propose that will be the ATFR question - why did you let me propose?

He has had plenty of time to think about what will happen at the ATFR so I hope that he just wishes them well and moves on. Chris will try everyting he can but I think Nick has grown and seen what TPTB. will do . I really hope he pulls a Juan and does not play their game .JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:26 pm

I don't think Nick will say anything controversial if he has had closure already or has just moved on and is not interested in seeking redemption/closure like he did last season -- and I don't think he is. I think he gets it this time around because he chose to go on knowing the risk no matter what.

Nick's own words when he joined the show about not wanting to be chosen if Kaitlyn saw a better fit were prophetic.

So if his ATFR behavior is based on his own prophetic words then I think he will wish K the best and although admit it hurt be able to say he has no regrets (which he has consistently tweeted) and say he learnt a lot and is thankful for the experience because it is more important that he can now say he took a risk and followed his heart and there's nothing wrong with that at the end of the day.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:31 pm

I really hope Nick keeps it classy and MF puts his big boy panties on and has CH announce Nick as the next Bachelor so..... Kaitlyn and Shawn and Andi and Josh can sit on their couches next season and watch a Real Love Story. :yes:
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think Nick will say anything controversial if he has had closure already or has just moved on and is not interested in seeking redemption/closure like he did last season -- and I don't think he is. I think he gets it this time around because he chose to go on knowing the risk no matter what

I'd agree with this but to me the fly in the ointment is the producers. IMO they didn't "just" put Nick on the show for drama during the season - they certainly know what happened on Andi's ATFR and they're banking on something happening this ATFR as well. Who knows what they have up their sleeve but IMO they are not going to put Shawn and Nick on stage together to sing Kumbaya.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:42 pm

Even if they have Shawn and Nick on the show, what is new about that?
Two guys facing off once again? Same ol, same ol.
What will be shocking is if they both act like adults.
Anything else will be predictable.
jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:46 pm

What's controversial about why did you let me propose? I think it sucks that she let him do that.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:55 pm

Here you go:

From "Tvtymes" Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7XHI6xOwkQ

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:59 pm

Wow. From the slow mo it really looks like Nick was crying already at MTP.
He looks stressed beyond belief, imo.
I think he is going to be beyond blindsided, he will be in shock I think at FRC, physical shock.
I just hope he doesn't break down because he has already been tearing up and crying so far this season and I can already see it happening.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99