SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:23 pm

I haven't heard back from my ABC contact about getting "in" yet to the ATFR taping.
Maybe it's possible this "live" finale will still be live from the studio, but will be closed or only include a more intimate audience.
--OR--
It could simply mean many others beat me to the punch this time and the seats filled up more quickly (more likely).

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:26 pm

LenaActually wrote:ABC Press has added some new videos:

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/episodes/1110/

Thanks! Were you able to watch? I'm having an issue.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:29 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

I can't view them either? Can some one bring them over? Thanks
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:30 pm

iamreal2u wrote:

Yeah it worked for me. Maybe this link will be kinder? http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/

Hit the "i" in the circle on the right and the vid will drop down.

How about this:
"Last Chance"

"Relationship"

"Shawn Asks"

LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:38 pm

Lena thank you! It worked!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:51 pm

Thanks for the links, LenaActually.

I wonder if that's the last of the previews? On the previous link there was a video of Kaitlyn explaining why she was so emotional that we saw on the show (or most of it). It really shows how hard it is for the leads at the end especially. It doesn't matter who the f2 is or how torn they really are, it's still got to be hard to know you're hurting someone & their families. I've always felt uncomfortable about that aspect of the show. The lead and even the viewers have to get past the pain to get to the happy.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:02 pm

It's interesting that as the FRC grows closer, Nick is more confident that his connection with K is stronger than Shawn's whereas Shawn is expressing concerns about her now having a possible connection with Nick. Guess it shows how confident Nick was going into the FRC. Nick's edit is now over-confident F2 imo

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:05 pm

isittrue wrote:It's interesting that as the FRC grows closer, Nick is more confident that his connection with K is stronger than Shawn's whereas Shawn is expressing concerns about her now having a possible connection with Nick.  Guess it shows how confident Nick was going into the FRC.   Nick's edit is now over-confident F2 imo

No surprise there as that's the typical edit for FRC time between F2/F1. General unspoiled audience usually always fall for this edit because that's how one gets to be blindsided when the F2 is rejected and cheer more for the less-confident F1 (who more often than not is liked more than F2).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:11 pm

isittrue wrote:It's interesting that as the FRC grows closer, Nick is more confident that his connection with K is stronger than Shawn's whereas Shawn is expressing concerns about her now having a possible connection with Nick.  Guess it shows how confident Nick was going into the FRC.   Nick's edit is now over-confident F2 imo

According to some news articles, they had sex multiple times, saying ily to each other: IF these are true, I would not blame Nick for being confident.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:16 pm

sdmom wrote:

According to some news articles, they had sex multiple times, saying ily to each other: IF these are true, I would not blame Nick for being confident.

Seeing as how TPTB tabloid pet US Weekly was one of those, I can see it being shown in the episode while Shawn has to wait to hear ILY until the FRC. The episode synopsis says that several things are unspoken between her and Shawn - so I can see him still waiting on that as being one of them.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:25 pm

sdmom wrote:

I think Nick's confident because he sees what he wants to see and assumes that there's more with him than with Shawn. Of course the lead plays a big part in that and Kaitlyn appeared to have had very strong feelings about him. It always seems like the f2 person is more confident than the f1 and that could be because of what the producers are telling them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:41 pm

Nick is confident because he and  Kaitlyn had a relationship prior to the show, and she wanted him to join the cast.  He's confident because she continued to defend him despite the flack she would get from the other guys.  Nick is confident because Kaitlyn was all over him like white on rice on their first date, having sex with him.  He's confident because she continued to keep him there despite his concern as well as his family about keeping him there if she wasn't interested in him as her f1.  Nick is confident because of the multiple times they've had sex, and the words she has expressed....."I love you"....   why wouldn't he be confident?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 64 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 48 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99