SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:22 am

Looks like Shawn in a dark suit holding up the ring, and Nick in a lighter suit holding up a ring.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:27 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Wow. From the slow mo it really looks like Nick was crying already at MTP.
He looks stressed beyond belief, imo.
I think he is going to be beyond blindsided, he will be in shock I think at FRC, physical shock.
I just hope he doesn't break down because he has already been tearing up and crying so far this season and I can already see it happening.

Yup, I can see it too. CH did say that there would be Mesnick this season, which he defined as wailing on the balcony, and I always felt like it was going to be Nick or Kaitlyn. I feel like it's going to be Nick after the rejection and that's why Shawn had to wait one hour, like the tabloid said.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:32 am

^ Yeah that is what I have also thought but dreaded.

If Dr Cupcake was wailing and he wasn't even F2 twice and Nick already looks so insecure/vulnerable/stressed I have a feeling FRC for Nick is going to be worse than I anticipated.

Then again, this whole season has been worse than I have anticipated.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:54 am

I anticipate a bloodbath of a FRC for N. I believe it will be gut wrenching.

What I truly hope for at ATFR is for K to show some compassion and empathy towards N. Unlike Andi, I believe that K is capable of being kind and considerate of others' feelings. I think she does have a good heart deep down inside, and I hope to see it.

Two things may prevent her from being empathetic towards N in the manner that N will need in order to get closure, IMO. First, she may use her own rejection by CS as a barometer for how heart broken N feels. This would be a vast miscalculation, because even though K was F3 her feelings for CS were no where near what N's feelings are towards her. Second, she may not want to upset S by showing too much compassion for the other guy whom he hates. S's tyrades about N may just make K take pause and in order to keep the peace and keep S calm, she may decide to shut down emotionally towards N. To me, that would be the bigger disappointment of the whole season. K has shown herself to do things. The way she wants to do them. I hope that in this final task of her season she can think beyond what S would want and do the right thing. I know she has it in her to articulate her thoughts and feelings. I know she can do it,but will she choose to do so?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:08 am

Based on how upset she was letting Cuocake, Jared, and Ben H go, I think Kiatlyn will be very empathetic and gracious with Nick. The girl isn't heartless.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:10 am

She will be empathetic at the frc but I hope it continues and she is also empathetic at atfr. Purely for selfish reasons because I don't want to defend her bad behavior of she doesn't act nicely to him laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:12 am

agentcurls wrote:Based on how upset she was letting Cuocake, Jared, and Ben H go, I think Kiatlyn will be very empathetic and gracious with Nick. The girl isn't heartless.

I think so too. I still think we're going to get a very devastated, blindsided, and crying Nick at the rejection no matter how well she handles it. It's hard to be graceful and compassionate when you are turning down a proposal, no matter how kind you are.

I think the real drama will be at the ATFR. I think the main event of the FRC will be Nick pulling a Mesnick and crying like no other F2 has cried before, and I think the main event of the ATFR will be addressing the Kaitlyn/Nick animosity (because I really think that something happened after filming) and, of course, Nick/Shawn drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:16 am

Alanna wrote:She will be empathetic at the frc but I hope it continues and she is also empathetic at atfr. Purely for selfish reasons because I don't want to defend her bad behavior of she doesn't act nicely to him laugh out loud

I can see why folks are nervous about it. Kaitlyn might be a bit on edge and in defense mode at first because she doesn't want another Andi-like bombshell. But she isn't Andi. And she will hopefully give Nick the closure he so needs and deserves, IMO. I just don't think after meeting his family and them sharing this bond they have that she will be anything but gracious, regardless of what Shawn might think.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:18 am

MiaHawk wrote:I anticipate a bloodbath of a FRC for N. I believe it will be gut wrenching.

What I truly hope for at ATFR is for K to show some compassion and empathy towards N. Unlike Andi, I believe that K is capable of being kind and considerate of others' feelings. I think she does have a good heart deep down inside, and I hope to see it.

Two things may prevent her from being empathetic towards N in the manner that N will need in order to get closure, IMO. First, she may use her own rejection by CS as a barometer for how heart broken N feels. This would be a vast miscalculation, because even though K was F3 her feelings for CS were no where near what N's feelings are towards her. Second, she may not want to upset S by showing too much compassion for the other guy whom he hates. S's tyrades about N may just make K take pause and in order to keep the peace and keep S calm, she may decide to shut down emotionally towards N. To me, that would be the bigger disappointment of the whole season. K has shown herself to do things. The way she wants to do them. I hope that in this final task of her season she can think beyond what S would want and do the right thing. I know she has it in her to articulate her thoughts and feelings. I know she can do it,but will she choose to do so?

Being realistic here, I would hope that Kaitlyn & Shawn have an agreed upon & united approach to the ATFR. It would serve them both well to be civil (Shawn) & compassionate (Kaitlyn) when discussing or in the presence of Nick. They don't have to be fake or dishonest, as there's nothing wrong with being honest about feelings, but it can be done both diplomatically & kindly.

I don't expect Shawn to say he liked (or likes) Nick, but I don't think he gains anything by trashing him either. I also don't expect Kaitlyn to sit beside Shawn on the couch & say she was torn down to the final minute, but she can acknowledge Nick meant something to her & understands his hurt.

Shawn has taken a great deal of heat on this forum for his behavior in his feud with Nick. Rightly so. But he doesn't behave this way when working thru issues or disagreeing with Kaitlyn. He's challenged her & she's held her own. When figuring out how to handle the ATFR & the uncomfortable situation they are ALL in, I would hope that Kaitlyn & Shawn figure out what works best for all involved.

And I hope Nick thinks this thru in the exact same manner, because I know CH won't be considerate of anyone.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:39 am

I had high hopes for S and N on ATFR. No way can S show up again and claim that bs again that N wasnt there for K and totally committed. BUT after reading K blog, I just get the vibe S still has the same thoughts and expresses to K every chance he gets. If not, how does K know they will always hate each other? I'll be honest if TPTB force them to interact and S starts that jibberish one more time he can never justify in words, I hope N gets up and walks away. It really is a waste of effort...plain and simple. IMO, N wins that war of words easily if he's allowed silence to speak. No doubt in my mind.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:31 am

I'm really curious to see why Kaitlyn now hates Nick, whether it's because of Shawn or because something else happened. Jillian did such a 180 on Nick in her blogs and Periscope - she started out totally thinking that Nick was going to win, said she never had a problem with him, thought he/Kaitlyn had crazy chemistry and now, after hanging out with Kaitlyn, she calls him manipulative, a weasel, and is totally #teamShawn. I'm thinking Kaitlyn must have had some pretty strong words about Nick to change her opinion so drastically.

I really, really hope that Nick didn't do anything stupid. I've been so impressed with him so far, but I could see him saying or doing something he normally wouldn't because of his hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:43 am

chasingpavements wrote:I'm really curious to see why Kaitlyn now hates Nick, whether it's because of Shawn or because something else happened. Jillian did such a 180 on Nick in her blogs and Periscope - she started out totally thinking that Nick was going to win, said she never had a problem with him, thought he/Kaitlyn had crazy chemistry and now, after hanging out with Kaitlyn, she calls him manipulative, a weasel, and is totally #teamShawn. I'm thinking Kaitlyn must have had some pretty strong words about Nick to change her opinion so drastically.

I really, really hope that Nick didn't do anything stupid. I've been so impressed with him so far, but I could see him saying or doing something he normally wouldn't because of his hurt.
IMO Jillian doesn't use those kinds of words freely especially since she's been through the process and knows what happens. Jillian must of been told somehting really solid and important that Nick did/said/or something transpired by Nick for her to know that Kait was done wrong by Nick. IMO, IF Kait and Shawn are nice to Nick, it is likely cause it speaks more to their character than the point of Nick being deserving of it. All IMO of course!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
FLChica
california90
Linds911
Bullwinkle
Mozart
emptysquares
Norcalgal
timfan
MissB
Lievta
albean99