SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:39 pm

^^ tks for bringing that over GA.

JJ said that he was Tenley's Dark Knight (on insta) awwww

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:06 pm

I'll put this here, too.
I just love how JJ stood up for himself and dished it right back to CH, the way he stood up for the Clint bromance, & he was the first one to stand up and shake Ian's hand after his very awkward mea culpa.

I'm having trouble bringing the whole tweet over?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:43 pm

It's the emoji's that are the problem.  For whatever reason, you can't bring them over without it messing up your post and the thread.  I couldn't figure out what the problem was the first couple times I tried it either!  bestbud!  To avoid frustration and it all going wonky, either take a screenshot, substitute the ones here for the ones from twitter or just describe to use what they are.  

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 18 Screen%20Shot%202015-08-27%20at%202.37.16%20PM_zpslpyo8te2
Source

Great collage!  Glad to see JJ retweeted it and this one and has shown you love for your work and support!  Very nice of him!  Smiley

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:49 pm

The emojies unfortunately are not compatible with this forum. They have to be deleted out of the post. As Lbug explained, you can insert a description (emojie halo praying hands) or s/shot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:46 pm

^^Thank you for the explanation, good to know!

JJ, to me, is one of the more interesting and multi-dimensional contestants of this franchise.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:50 pm

agentcurls wrote:^^Thank you for the explanation, good to know!

JJ, to me, is one of the more interesting and multi-dimensional contestants of this franchise.

ITA

He reminds me of another one of my favs from a past season (that receives little or no love) Adam West who was hilarious in his written word. I just read a bit of your twitter and see that you still forward his Bachelor related posts. He is amazing and funny. yes

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:27 pm

agentcurls wrote:

I agree. He is good TV and a SMART man. Not sure if I would date him, however ...

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:47 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:It's the emoji's that are the problem.  For whatever reason, you can't bring them over without it messing up your post and the thread.  I couldn't figure out what the problem was the first couple times I tried it either!  bestbud!  To avoid frustration and it all going wonky, either take a screenshot, substitute the ones here for the ones from twitter or just describe to use what they are.  

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 18 Screen%20Shot%202015-08-27%20at%202.37.16%20PM_zpslpyo8te2
Source

Great collage!  Glad to see JJ retweeted it and this one and has shown you love for your work and support!  Very nice of him!  Smiley

"You Tell me" JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 18 3806527698

Exactly what we all think JJ !

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:
agentcurls wrote:^^Thank you for the explanation, good to know!

ITA

He reminds me of another one of my favs from a past season (that receives little or no love) Adam West who was hilarious in his written word. I just read a bit of your twitter and see that you still forward his Bachelor related posts. He is amazing and funny. yes

I still follow him on Twitter, nd. He's a funny guy (@notthatadamwest). I'll have to see with JJ.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:25 pm

JJ is more funny in PIs than his twitter IMO. notthatadamwest used to have very funny blogs.
Plus he does not "engage" with trolls on twitter. He just posts and forwards funny stuff.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:14 pm

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 18 11848868_1608328599431094_699550852_n
jjhlane When you are staring down Voldemort and Medusa on a reality TV dating show about finding love while on a beach. #Paradox
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:JJ is more funny in PIs than his twitter IMO. notthatadamwest used to have very funny blogs.
Plus he does not "engage" with trolls on twitter. He just posts and forwards funny stuff.

Yes, I love Adam West's Twitter. He is so funny. I think for some, out of great tragedy, (I believe his wife passed away a year before Ashley's season?) a real sense of humor emerges! JJ is pretty witty on Twitter and I actually love his comebacks with the trolls. He's actually disarmed and diffused a few of them. His warm-hearted dad persona also shines through.

agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom