SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by california90 Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:14 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:Omg, I take back any good thing I've ever said about him. What a douche. He sounds so racist and misogynist and I hope he's saying these Ben comments from his wild imagination. He also dragged a fan on twitter today/yesterday, and it was so unnecessary.

Word. Still think his daughter is so cute.. hope she doesn't turn out terrible!

california90

Back to top Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:31 am

Thanks for the recap @nothatgirl Ugh.  JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 28 1838857674

And some people on SM seriously wanted Tenley to date this tool? I have to laugh at him saying he'd go on BiP for Amanda. I'm sure a babe like her is dying to date a below average unemployed loser who still lives with mommy and daddy. cheeky <== This emoticon is especially appropriate here. @AllAboutLove
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:33 am

Absolutely Disgusting.  What a great role model for his daughter.  JJ just soared to my #1 spot of worst male cast member on this Franchise. JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 28 623245435 JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 28 1838857674 JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 28 2292733854
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:58 am

bluwavz wrote:Thanks for the recap @nothatgirl Ugh.  JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 28 1838857674

And some people on SM seriously wanted Tenley to date this tool? I have to laugh at him saying he'd go on BiP for Amanda. I'm sure a babe like her is dying to date a below average unemployed loser who still lives with mommy and daddy. cheeky <== This emoticon is especially appropriate here. @AllAboutLove

It most definitely is! bestbud!

I actually have this horrible feeling that JJ will be on BIP and if Amanda is not Bette she will be there too. Yay! cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:01 am

bluwavz wrote:Thanks for the recap @nothatgirl Ugh.  JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 28 1838857674

And some people seriously wanted Tenley to date this tool? I have to laugh at him saying he'd go on BiP for Amanda. I'm sure a babe like her is dying to date a below average unemployed loser who still lives with mommy and daddy. cheeky <== This emoticon is especially appropriate here. @AllAboutLove
It's surprising Tenley would even be friends with him??  scratch
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:15 am

The only interesting tidbit from listening to JJ's interview was that he said the guys were told that the Bachelorette would be 1 of 4 girls: Becca, Britt, Kaitlyn, or Jade. It will be interesting to see what names are being tossed around currently for prospective contestants for the next Bette.

I really won't be surprised if JJ is on BIP though no no

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:16 am

I think he's really jealous that while on the same season with Ben, he came across azz a jerk while Ben got a good edit and the bach gig and is basically praised by the press and fans. He's trying to throw some dirt on Ben. I see no other reason for his comments. He just fails to see that Ben just might be a decent, good guy, and not a racist douche like JJ is.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:22 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I think he's really jealous that while on the same season with Ben, he came across azz a jerk while Ben got a good edit and the bach gig and is basically praised by the press and fans. He's trying to throw some dirt on Ben. I see no other reason for his comments. He just fails to see that Ben just might be a decent, good guy, and not a racist douche like JJ is.
ITA! I think JJ is jealous. Him throwing some shade on Ben whom is his friend is similar to that one time he did that with his other friend Nick. Thing is, neither one of those guys tweet bad things about people or say anything bad about others (they actually do the opposite pretty much), yet JJ seems to do so and that to me makes him come across more than just arrogant but also lacking in character - even the things he tweets about women and said were rude and misogynistic in a way. It's like he does it to make himself look good but I find it very unattractive in a man to be that way. So much seems ego driven with him and I think JJ's ego taking a hit on Bach and then blowing out of control as the "hero" of BIP makes me think JJ's ego is likely something that has been overblown for most of his life and what made him cheat on his pregnant wife. no

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:27 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I think he's really jealous that while on the same season with Ben, he came across azz a jerk while Ben got a good edit and the bach gig and is basically praised by the press and fans. He's trying to throw some dirt on Ben. I see no other reason for his comments. He just fails to see that Ben just might be a decent, good guy, and not a racist douche like JJ is.

I didn't get the vibe that he was trying to throw dirt on Ben or even that he was jealous, just that he assumed that Ben thinks the same way he does. Which I truly don't think Ben does: I've never felt that Ben thought Jubilee was too trashy or embarrassing to bring home. Ben might have a similar type as JJ - the sweet, happy girl - but he just doesn't have that superiority complex and judgmental side that JJ does. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:30 am

I felt he was throwing shade at Ben when he was talking about being on the show in the house and how Ben was basically watching his image because he thought he may be in the running for the lead gig and JJ said he himself was just himself and did whatever he wanted and Tanner was more like him.

It was subtle shade to me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:43 am

Oh, yes. That part was definite shade. He just has this habit of speaking out of both sides of his mouth. I've seen him do it now with Ben, Nick, his ex-girlfriend, Kaitlyn, etc. Depending on the audience, he'll slightly change what he says. He comes off completely untrustworthy to me. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:47 am

I haven't listened to the interview but I thought Ben was very cautious on K's season too but assume JJ is being jealous for even bringing it up? Yes he wasn't very kind in a lot/most of his assessments.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 38 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom