SELECT CONTENT

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by rhondam Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:21 pm

I've often thought the same. 

I may not be hip to young "famous" parents of today but I also think some to a lot of Bach alum unfairly put their children "on display" on SM far too often. An interesting thing here and there I understand but for no other reason than they are right beside you is imo, sort of exploiting them for their own personal gain for popularity or for just an excuse to snapchat. Rolling Eyes
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:25 pm

Yup. Amanda does the same thing. Constantly snapchatting herself with her kids in the background and all I can think is PUT YOUR PHONE AWAY and just be with your kids! no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:25 pm

So I was just reading US weekly and one of the older articles was that JJ is dating Juelia Kinney. Was I reading an older article? Is this true?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:36 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelors-jj-lane-and-juelia-kinney-are-dating-details-w438890
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:51 pm

Wow, didn't see that coming!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:02 pm

Me either! That's why I asked. Interesting that they kept in contact this last year. I don't remember anything between them during that season. Good for them I guess.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:06 pm

I could see this. It's good that they did it slow and privately. I would assume that it's fairly serious if they announcing it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:18 pm

IIRC JJ tweeted about being with Jeulia awhile back? Will have to recheck but I recall seeing him post a tweet to someone about her and dating implied
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:11 am

IA @AllAboutLove that sounds familiar. Good for them. It seems like it's a good match. It sounds like it's been about a year. I don't want to jinx them, I'll wait a bit and change the title to the thread. Always nice to see a nice couple! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:09 am

I think it's been building up for a long time. They went together to the Janner wedding, right They seem like a great couple IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:12 pm

oh how long have they been dating? so out of the loop

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:11 pm

bluwavz wrote:http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelors-jj-lane-and-juelia-kinney-are-dating-details-w438890

california90 wrote:oh how long have they been dating? so out of the loop

From the article in the link:

The pair met on season 2 of Bachelor in Paradise and remained close pals since leaving the Mexico resort in 2015. Since then, Kinney, mom to 3-year-old daughter Ireland, has completely charmed Lane, who has daughter Gemma, 4. “It didn’t get serious until two months ago,” the former investment banker, 34, says. “She's an incredible woman and mom and one of the smartest people I have met! She puts me to shame in all aspects of the above.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 38 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JJ Lane - BIP Season 2 - Discussion

+50
ReneeM
Buckeye_Fan
casjacknick
Norcalgal
KB_Mom