SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by mindless Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:03 pm

isittrue wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
mindless wrote:That vid on EOnline is like the last straw for me. The interviewer says how sad it was that Nick called himself the biggest joke in the world and Kaitlyn starts giggling. How immature is she?! Seriously.

Uh, is that true? She's such a biatch. I can't believe I liked her and rooted for her at the beginning. She's definitely shown her true colors.
''

K has said that when she gets nervous, she giggles so that may the case here

Well yes, to be fair she's giggling about everything, but it's still immature as hell. She's a 30-year-old woman, not a teenager.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:03 pm

Is this their in love moment? Gotta love Kaitlyn giving Shawn the "I wanna kill you" eyes and then when they are on camera/public all smiles and loveydovey greeting fans. Rolling Eyes

Sorry, Kaitlyn, imo and Shawn, are so fake (as individuals). They talk a big game but can't walk the talk and certainly cannot take what they dish out. They are the opposite of real and genuine, imo. Enjoy the fame #Kaitboo while it lasts.

IMO, this relationship was over before it began although I am actually hoping they marry though so they can be miserable forever together and spare everyone else.  Praying

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 10724050_127412344265397_253889075_n
kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 11375830_761332303989998_1240813715_n
Source IG: @kaitlynshawn
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:17 pm

Oh my goodness! They have all been through the wringer! I'm not a fan of S ...he's not my type but he's earned the freedom to snark a bit even about N. N has also earned the right to snark through JJ or whomever! It's harmless. The show is over! I'm all for having a lil fun and relaxing. Worrying about snarky favoriting tweets is just way too much worrying for me. I'm enjoying N enjoying his journey after 2 long years of azzholes calling the shots through an edit!

K describing 8 weeks of reality TV that is forever done/kaput as " career"...now that worries me!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:25 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Is this their in love moment? Gotta love Kaitlyn giving Shawn the "I wanna kill you" eyes and then when they are on camera/public all smiles and loveydovey greeting fans. Rolling Eyes

Sorry, Kaitlyn, imo and Shawn, are so fake (as individuals). They talk a big game but can't walk the talk and certainly cannot take what they dish out. They are the opposite of real and genuine, imo. Enjoy the fame #Kaitboo while it lasts.

IMO, this relationship was over before it began although I am actually hoping they marry though so they can be miserable forever together and spare everyone else.  Praying

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 10724050_127412344265397_253889075_n
kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 11375830_761332303989998_1240813715_n
Source IG: @kaitlynshawn
Who is it again that reads facial expressions? I would love to get your expertise on these? Long night, maybe?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:29 pm

If that doesn't spell happy and in love, I don't know what does!! kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 3806527698
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:31 pm

They look so done with each other in the second pic but really, it's a still frame and we have no idea the context of that moment.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:43 pm

cn13 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe  24m24 minutes ago
#Repost @shawn_booth
・・・
My girl. @kaitlynbristowe

Hours after the happiest moment of my career https://instagram.com/p/5sKj1JQDkK/
Suspect  shouldn't getting engaged be the happiest moment of your LIFE not your CAREER? Rolling Eyes

And what career? Career in what? Job and career are two different things. Is her career being the Bachelorette? Because there's going to be someone else next year and will she be live-tweeting it too?
hmmm

From what I've heard, that's just a Canadian phrase. They say "of my career" instead of life but mean the same as saying "life" so that was just her being Canadian.

I'm  a proud Canadian whose  embarrassed by her behaviour and the idea of passing it off as a "Canadian phrase "  is totally rubbish.

Last edited by richmondrose on Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:52 pm

BlackHalo wrote:They look so done with each other in the second pic but really, it's a still frame and we have no idea the context of that moment.
No idea the context but there's been enough analysis on Kaitlyn and how she responds to Nick and that second photo of her pulling away from Shawn is her "I am not having it" pose, imo.

Anyway, so far their only real "plans" are to have coffee together post-engagement. If they are so in love and in the moment one would think they would be moving in together, planning/setting a date and getting jobs/visas, what-have-you, imo. But then again, that is just me looking at the Bettes who have married each other and they seem to be more of the planner-types (Des, Ashley...)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mariebeth Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:01 pm

Has no one ask them when they plan to get a jobs yet?

mariebeth

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:06 pm

I have really wanted to be on teamKaitlyn because she seemed like such a fun-loving, joyful, positive person initially.  However, as this season has progressed I find myself completely turned off to her lack of charm, over the top facial expressions of disgust and inability to display compassion to those that she is "just over".  

I understand that she and Shawn would like to stop talking about Nick.  They want to live in their current life and her break up with Nick was three months ago.  But really, does it matter how long ago it was that she brutally broke a guy's heart just seconds before his proposal of marriage? Does it? Does the fact that it was a whole three months ago make it ok to speak about him with distasteful humor and belittle what he has gone through for her?  Does it make it acceptable to downplay their relationship for the media now because it was such a "long time ago"?  

So what, it was three months ago.  He still has feelings now.  He is still a person.  A guy who she "loved" and supposedly cared about.  A friend who supported her in every way possible even after she broke his heart.  A man who gave up everything, risking his reputation to have the chance to get to know her.  

Really? Is she that insensitive? That blind to see that her comments and giggling are exactly what she is so upset with SM h*ters for?  She is the pot calling the kettle black.   I am so disappointed by her behavior.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by cn13 Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:27 pm

richmondrose wrote:
cn13 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Suspect  shouldn't getting engaged be the happiest moment of your LIFE not your CAREER? Rolling Eyes

And what career? Career in what? Job and career are two different things. Is her career being the Bachelorette? Because there's going to be someone else next year and will she be live-tweeting it too?
hmmm

From what I've heard, that's just a Canadian phrase. They say "of my career" instead of life but mean the same as saying "life" so that was just her being Canadian.

I'm  a proud Canadian whose  embarrassed by her behaviour and the idea of passing it off as a "Canadian phrase "  is totally rubbish.

Hmm ok. Idk I know some Canadians and they said saying "of my career" instead of life was no big deal because they've heard and said that a lot. And that's what other Canadians were saying in the comments too so I assumed it was a Canadian thing but I wouldn't know I guess
cn13
cn13

Female Posts : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:33 pm

K has 900K IG followers. I'm thinking she went 'shopping' a la Andi? laugh out loud Inflated numbers usually make me think she's going to start shilling stuff full-time, but I hope not. hmmm

As cute as they are IMO, I'm hoping for some semblance of normal and stability, I think that will help their odds.

I don't know if she's joking by saying career, we don't really don't use it like that here. giggling

kaitboo - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24