SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:15 pm

Someone on another forum that I frequent had scoop on the "eskimo brothers" thing about Shawn. Apparently he's not that famous and you wouldn't know who he is unless you're a die-hard country fan; she said that she doesn't want to say his name because Nashville's a small world and she doesn't want it to be traced back to her. She said that he's a genuinely nice guy and he was not happy that it was brought up on the show. The girl was his ex, and she's someone who's obsessed with sleeping with celebrities, pulls a lot of stunts to get attention, and is a "total nightmare". The person who told me this said she was originally a huge Shawn fan, but thinks he's so swarmy and yucky after talking to said country singer friend.

Back to top Go down

Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:43 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Someone on another forum that I frequent had scoop on the "eskimo brothers" thing about Shawn. Apparently he's not that famous and you wouldn't know who he is unless you're a die-hard country fan; she said that she doesn't want to say his name because Nashville's a small world and she doesn't want it to be traced back to her. She said that he's a genuinely nice guy and he was not happy that it was brought up on the show. The girl was his ex, and she's someone who's obsessed with sleeping with celebrities, pulls a lot of stunts to get attention, and is a "total nightmare". The person who told me this said she was originally a huge Shawn fan, but thinks he's so swarmy and yucky after talking to said country singer friend.

If I remember correctly Shawn made it seem at least to Kaitlyn that Nick was making that up. So, it's true then?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:47 pm

Shawn didn't deny he said it. He laughed, stammered, and deflected.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:48 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^ I think most saw that something was definitely off with Chris and whit.  ;) ;)

90% of the viewers knew he had made a mistake. his fathers' words " Whitney is a sure thing, but Becca is the one Chris wants" and even AFRC, you can tell S&B missed each other. Oh well! Back to Kaboo, I really think they have chance here. We shall see!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:52 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Shawn didn't deny he said it. He laughed, stammered, and deflected.
Are you sure he was not simply answering a question?  It seems his language skills are limited.  
Like, uh, yeah, he seems to, you know, uh, umm, show some uh, you know, like, yeah that's it, take a while to uh, yeah, uh get his thoughts, yeah thoughts, that's good, almost got it now, uh huh, together.   Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:01 am

rosesrREd wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:Someone on another forum that I frequent had scoop on the "eskimo brothers" thing about Shawn. Apparently he's not that famous and you wouldn't know who he is unless you're a die-hard country fan; she said that she doesn't want to say his name because Nashville's a small world and she doesn't want it to be traced back to her. She said that he's a genuinely nice guy and he was not happy that it was brought up on the show. The girl was his ex, and she's someone who's obsessed with sleeping with celebrities, pulls a lot of stunts to get attention, and is a "total nightmare". The person who told me this said she was originally a huge Shawn fan, but thinks he's so swarmy and yucky after talking to said country singer friend.

If I remember correctly Shawn made it seem at least to Kaitlyn that Nick was making that up. So, it's true then?

What Black Halo said. I mean, I always felt like it was too random and specific for Nick to make up on his own. Nick also mentioned it to Shawn during their second confrontation, so Nick definitely believed it to be true. I guess the only thing up in the air is how exactly Shawn told the story - was he "bragging" to the whole group or did he just tell it in a straight-forward way to a few of his close friends?

It did seem to go down just like Nick said. The country singer told her "she banged him and turned right around and came over and banged me". Might have substituted some nicer language there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Obsessed Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:03 am

mindless wrote:That vid on EOnline is like the last straw for me. The interviewer says how sad it was that Nick called himself the biggest joke in the world and Kaitlyn starts giggling. How immature is she?! Seriously.

Game changer for me. She looks like a cold heartless b. This was supposed to be a man she was falling in love with and she is just being cruel
Obsessed
Obsessed

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:23 am

Kashathediva wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Shawn didn't deny he said it. He laughed, stammered, and deflected.
Are you sure he was not simply answering a question?  It seems his language skills are limited.  
Like, uh, yeah, he seems to, you know, uh, umm, show some uh, you know, like, yeah that's it, take a while to uh, yeah, uh get his thoughts, yeah thoughts, that's good, almost got it now, uh huh, together.   Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 2498057887

clapping! Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 71 3806527698
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:31 am

Cecilia wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
ElonM wrote:Kaitlyn Bristowe ‏@kaitlynbristowe  24m24 minutes ago
#Repost @shawn_booth
・・・
My girl. @kaitlynbristowe

Hours after the happiest moment of my career https://instagram.com/p/5sKj1JQDkK/
Suspect  shouldn't getting engaged be the happiest moment of your LIFE not your CAREER? Rolling Eyes

And what career? Career in what? Job and career are two different things. Is her career being the Bachelorette? Because there's going to be someone else next year and will she be live-tweeting it too?
hmmm

Ha!  So she wants to make a career out of being The Bachelorette?  Hopefully it was just a typo.

A freudian slip more like it.

I'm catching up but I want to make it very clear, Canadians don't call their life their career. That's ridiculous. Career means the same thing as it does in any language. Your job!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:50 am

Kait has frequently joked that her career for the past year is finding a husband, that's what she's referring to in that insta imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:55 am

Obsessed wrote:
mindless wrote:That vid on EOnline is like the last straw for me. The interviewer says how sad it was that Nick called himself the biggest joke in the world and Kaitlyn starts giggling. How immature is she?! Seriously.

Game changer for me.  She looks like a cold heartless b.  This was supposed to be a man she was falling in love with and she is just being cruel

Wow, just Wow. I had to go watch this clip for myself. Wow. Not impressed at all with K or S. She giggled then said "He's not the biggest joke in the world" with the meaning of "yes, he is a joke, but technically, as a consolation, I will add, not the biggest one in all the world". So unnecessary. You can just tell that S still hates Nick. It's unreal. I mean, this guy just can't let it go. Nick never hated Shawn. He didn't respect him, but he didn't hate him. Shawn has a real problem, IMO. I agree with the poster who said that Shawn is rubbing off on K, and not in a good way. I think he is making her a worse person. Sure she might be laughing and giddy, but she is acting like a worse human being. They both just need to move on and bury the hatchets.

Last edited by MiaHawk on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:16 am; edited 2 times in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:58 am

Alanna wrote:Kait has frequently joked that her career for the past year is finding a husband, that's what she's referring to in that insta imo.

Thanks for clearing that up! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24