SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:04 am

chasingpavements wrote:It did seem to go down just like Nick said. The country singer told her "she banged him and turned right around and came over and banged me". Might have substituted some nicer language there.

In light of language, this was snapchatted by Shawn... "Effn loves this girl". https://twitter.com/gracielovesit/status/626236863016103936/photo/1

Wonder if Shawn will refer to Kaitlyn as "this girl" kinda like he did with Nick being the "other guy"...
Maybe he has a thing against names? Can't say them or? scratch
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Repost - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:16 am

Just viewed some snapchats from the couple. I got to say, it's great to see Shawn so happy. A grin looks good on him. A welcomed change from grumpy face all season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:28 am

MiaHawk wrote:
Obsessed wrote:
mindless wrote:That vid on EOnline is like the last straw for me. The interviewer says how sad it was that Nick called himself the biggest joke in the world and Kaitlyn starts giggling. How immature is she?! Seriously.

Game changer for me.  She looks like a cold heartless b.  This was supposed to be a man she was falling in love with and she is just being cruel

Wow, just Wow. I had to go watch this clip for myself. Wow. Not impressed at all with K or S.  She giggled then said "He's not the biggest joke in the world" with the meaning of "yes, he is a joke, but technically, as a consolation, I will add, not the biggest one in all the world". So unnecessary. You can just tell that S still hates Nick. It's unreal. I mean, this guy just can't let it go. Nick never hated Shawn. He didn't respect him, but he didn't hate him. Shawn has a real problem, IMO. I agree with the poster who said that Shawn is rubbing off on K, and not in a good way. I think he is making her a worse person. Sure she might be laughing and giddy, but she is acting like a worse human being. They both just need to move on and bury the hatchets.

Ugh, I can't believe I ever rooted for her to be the bachelorette. As much crap as Britt got for being fake, you just know there's no way she would have made fun of her F2 or rolled her eyes at him. I was making fun of her 8-page IG post about how amazing Brady was, but I'll take overly sweet over cruel any day of the week.

Even if Nick is the biggest tool in the world, I don't know why it's so hard to just keep quiet and not mock the guy. Shawn got the girl, he'll never have to see or speak to Nick again, why not let it go? Why make fun of him in every single interview? I've never seen such a sore winner.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:35 am

^ ITA, Nick was a gracious loser and Shawn is a sore winner.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:37 am

ET video:

http://www.etonline.com/news/168868_bachelorette_kaitlyn_bristowe_laughs_at_her_last_awkward_moment_with_nick/

:/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:38 am

Regis & Kelly:

http://livekellyandmichael.dadt.com/features/video-archive/

(First vid)

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:56 am

happydays wrote:Regis & Kelly:

http://livekellyandmichael.dadt.com/features/video-archive/

(First vid)
Shawn says "Don't be so quick to judge people by what you see on tv" to defend Kaitlyn but ummm he did this with Nick and even his friend Ronnie is friends with Nick so... Rolling Eyes

I cannot believe Shawn actually believes the words coming out his mouth. What a box of no rocks :thud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:31 am

happydays wrote:ET video:

http://www.etonline.com/news/168868_bachelorette_kaitlyn_bristowe_laughs_at_her_last_awkward_moment_with_nick/

:/

Sorry to quote myself, but I just can't believe this interview.

There are so many things that I can comment on, but this line "it's awkward when someone wants to spend the rest of their life with you and you don't". Even Andi was kinder than this.

Has the F1 winner ever laughed at the F2 rejection being 'awkward' as well? I can't think of any F1 from the bach or 'ette that has done that, simply because it is distasteful.

I've really tried hard to get on board with this couple, but this interview is awful. Hope they are happy together and last. BIP and the bach can't get here soon enough.. hope to see some more consideration from upcoming contestants and leads

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:19 am

I try to keep an open mind when watching this show, but K could not hold my attention and I stopped watching weeks ago. Just watched the E interview and K and S seem to be awful people. Making fun of N constantly, it's the second time I've heard them say N should have thrown the engagement ring overhanded. Separately they are shallow people. Together, just plain cruel. They behave like bullies.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:35 am

They're a pair of trashy immature drunks. Good luck to them!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:46 am

That ET video was telling. I know see why Kaitlyn practically wanted to erase Nick from her blog.

Both Shawn and Kaitlyn's childishness was telling. Where is the class?

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:59 am

Shawn continues to hate Nick because he knows it was real to Kaitlyn, despite her rewriting history. He was the country singer Eskimo Bro this time around and cannot get over it. He feels like he was the butt of a joke, so he is trying to turn the tables. She is still trying to make amends to Shawn. It is so FUBAR. Nick came out of it great, so I am glad he did it, because the one good thing that came out of it was some character redemption.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #9 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+91
bachfangal
chi-girl
just2relax
MiaHawk
marloon
mariebeth
cn13
richmondrose
mprssdbyu
Spoil Me Again
swtea24