SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 69 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:06 pm

happydays wrote:The fact that Nick went for a person like K makes me nervous as to who he'd pick if he was the bach..

I know, it made me nervous too.
He always seems to trust too easy, fall too fast too hard. Like I mentioned in the other thread, I wonder how he hadn't figured out who Kait is after communicating with him for several months. I don't mean Kait is a bad person, simply means she is such a bad match for him.

I remember some Nick Chick said during the season that, MeAndi might have broken his heart too bad by saying he is too serious and always thinks too much, and would be tiring to date him, so he went after a ITM girl this time. I remembered Nick told his mom during HTD, that Kait made him to live in the present. It broke my heart when I saw that session, because he really took MeAndi's word to heart and wanted some changes.

I don't know what type suits him best, I just hope he knows how to not be too trusting too soon.

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 69 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:12 pm

happydays wrote:The fact that Nick went for a person like K makes me nervous as to who he'd pick if he was the bach..

The fact that he fell head over heels in girls like Kaitlyn AND Andi definititely worries me. I do think that if he was picked for Bachelor, he'd end up with a Courtney, Vienna, or Nikki-type. Just a feeling - he likes girls that are bold and outspoken and (let's be honest) sexual, which usually equates to being a villain on the show.

As much as I think it's a done deal with Ben H, I do think a Nick season would be fascinating to watch. It would probably break the Internet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I still think Nick speaks quieter appears to be mumbling because he doesn't want the mic's to pick up his conversations only to be used against him. laugh out loud
Absolutely! I think he ever mumbled such last season and this season regarding the mic and pickup. I'd be speaking pig latin. I can see the dubbing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:14 pm

I hope they bring in good friend Like Sharlene to weed out the girls like old time sake, if he is the bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I still think Nick speaks quieter appears to be mumbling because he doesn't want the mic's to pick up his conversations only to be used against him. laugh out loud
Absolutely!  I think he ever mumbled such last season and this season regarding the mic and pickup. I'd be speaking pig latin. I can see the dubbing.
I agree! On ATFR he never mumbled once and not in any of his interviews either.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:42 pm

Nick has been oddly SM quiet today. I typically don't look at his accounts daily, but doesn't he normally post everyday?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:45 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

The fact that he fell head over heels in girls like Kaitlyn AND Andi definititely worries me. I do think that if he was picked for Bachelor, he'd end up with a Courtney, Vienna, or Nikki-type.  Just a feeling - he likes girls that are bold and outspoken and (let's be honest) sexual, which usually equates to being a villain on the show.

As much as I think it's a done deal with Ben H, I do think a Nick season would be fascinating to watch. It would probably break the Internet.
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6 - Page 69 3806527698 ITA! He gets a reaction out of people - good, bad, doesn't matter, people just can't stop talking to him. JoshM couldn't either.

I think there's a big difference between people saying who they would date or marry and who they would watch as viewers and even in person when meeting Nick they would likely want to do the former (so many people meeting him like him, say he is better looking in real life, has a gravitating aura, even Kaitlyn was giddy in that closet about Nick when meeting him and he wasn't her type at all she said).

As for the girls one chooses, even Whitney in the end for CS was said by CS's own father to be the "safe" choice and people wanted him with Becca and said he was still in love with her (Us Weekly said this too). And Kaitlyn was wanted as Bette and even Ben H chose her between Britt, despite he himself saying he thought he would choose Britt. So there's no way to know whom women will choose when they meet a person face to face. And Ben said he was in love with Kaitlyn so either he was telling rubbish just to be the lead or he even wants a woman like her (his ex sounded like someone who didn't want to be tied down either so maybe K is his "type" too).

With Nick, I can see women, when meeting him in person, wanting to date him. That's what the first night is about, not love or marriage, but initial attraction. I think on paper women would say Ben H but likely go with Nick based on that initial feeling of attraction which is what this show pushes for. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:38 pm

rofl  rofl  rofl  giggling

Kashathediva wrote:
Absolutely!  I think he ever mumbled such last season and this season regarding the mic and pickup. I'd be speaking pig latin. I can see the dubbing.

Oh my Kash once you let me spit water over my computer. Regardin PL per bold

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:50 am

Most likely.........airplane gate has probably traumatized him for life.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:57 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Most likely.........airplane gate has probably traumatized him for life.
I think he truly took the first season and his edit to heart. He learned spliced and diced the hard way. He also learned how easily TPTB can lead you down the path they want in ITM interviews. Outside the show he has become one of the best at interviews.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:59 am

rosesrREd wrote:Nick has been oddly SM quiet today. I typically don't look at his accounts daily, but doesn't he normally post everyday?

I was just thinking that today as well. He's favored a tweet or two but not much else. He may be getting back to his normal routine post filming/airing/aftermath like last season going back to tweeting here and there. Or.....in about an hour he will tweet 12 times....

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:14 am

Pardon me if I may sound grumpy and of course JMO but I disagree with this notion of "Nick fatigue." That is probably not a good way to phrase it since one feeling something such as "Nick fatigue" is not something to dispute, if you feel it, you feel it but I guess it puzzles me since in reality, Nick has been a part of 1.5 seasons total in this franchise. So many others are on their 3rd show. Nick was off TV a year before showing up again while a handful of others in seasons past and this one are within months of their last airing or fresh from their other season. To read some of the comments you'd think he was actually at Bukowski level of 5. Again, I understand and can respect that others do not share my positive feelings towards him I just think it is puzzling some of the things people get irritated with him for.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #6

+75
DMBFan
quietpal
ReneeM
Lymie36
rhondam