SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Beach house? ... It's the only other option for Heather not being F4 ... if this really is next CP/RC.

- but that would mean Sam would let Sara go ... at the exact same RC ... and after this S/cap I wouldn't really think he could do it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Can someone please remind me when Sarah was back on SM and the approx date of the FRC
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:27 pm

I kid you not I have a painting by the same artist on my wall. I think it's the same frame even.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:30 pm

I have never, ever seen a FD with the pair dressed up like this. The balcony, the hot tub and the s/cap with Sam and Heather hugging look like FD to me. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:32 pm

happygolucky wrote:Beach house? ... It's the only other option for Heather not being F4 ... if this really is next CP/RC.

- but that would mean Sam would let Sara go ... at the exact same RC ... and after this S/cap I wouldn't really think he could do it.

No, that's the CP before HTD's, so he wouldn't be letting her go just yet.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:49 pm

mindless ... thanks for reminding me to count better, yes, I skipped Nina's elimination ...

you're right ... 1 more episode of "hope" ... that's all we get...
if that's not the "house" for the RC ... then bye-bye Bachelor AU.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:54 pm

happygolucky wrote:

Heather:

This screencap says it all to me. Sam still greets Heather with a cheek kiss.
All I am hoping for is that he doesn't make her go through a rose ceremony and instead takes her outside to talk when he lets her go F4.
If he doesn't it will certainly look cruel on his part but at the same time, that plays into the "Heartbreak of Heather" show that I have watched this season.
If she wants it, she will be the next Bette.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:01 pm

In the preview for HTD episode, just after "Jaw dropping tv" there is a split second shot of either Snez or Heather throwing their arms around Sam.

Anyone able to get a screengrab of it please?
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:06 pm

When I watch the preview I see him hugging her and shaking her the way you do when you really like someone and miss them. I know I'm on a sinking ship, but until I see Heather leave with my own eyes I stick with the story TPTB have shown me. JMO

And HGL, if the ship sinks next week when we see where the RC takes place, I leave with you and I will never watch Bachelor AU again.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:14 pm

Glow .. mindless ... the ship sank ... the next RC (CP) is at the mansion!

So Heather is friend-zoned.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:15 pm

HGL can you post a picture. Thanks...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:17 pm

Yeah, I just watched the preview for next episode again and Sarah is wearing another dress, so the dancing can't be from that. Though I do think the room looked like it could be in the mansion somewhere. Oh well, I'm still hoping there's some other explanation. Are we sure it's not from some previous CP and just wasn't shown?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+21
Noclue
lozzatron
Sanė
FanofHeather
Spoil Me Again
mindless
Sundy
emusha
AllAboutLove
Katiebelle
mercieme