SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:47 am

Me too. I think it is HTD for Heather, too.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

Post by natik Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:53 am

And the rest of it...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:56 am

I agree that the s/c with Lana/Snez in the floral dress is probably not the blue mountains as I can't think of any lake there. There is an episode description where Sam takes the girls away on a coastal trip and it's raining - it could be that, although it's not raining? That s/c of Sarah in the long dress in front of the fireplace could be from that trip as well. Maybe the RC?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:06 am

I must say watching the SCs ... it makes a bigger impact of what Sam, the lead, is doing and what he gets away with ... because he's the one who can enjoy "the perks" of dating multiple women and girls have to be OK with that.

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for your wonderful SCs... and time ... and sleuthing.

AEF ... yeah, i also think it must be somewhere near the sea ... but can we get any information from Ten (or whoever is in charge of TB.au) where they filmed? ... they don't do "sponsoring" of the sites as the ABC/US.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:14 am

I think that they will advertise the places as the episode airs, we saw it with heather's date this week. the product placement is really in your face this year from the cheese on snez's date to the cars. Is that a road do you think in between the lake and the house/apartment?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:22 pm

That screencap of Sam kissing Heather outdoors could be from that coastal trip perhaps?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:21 pm

So I was just notices a few things watching back. Snezana almost went with clear nail polish in the episodes aired so far and looking at some ITMs she did I concluded they must have been post show.

first SC is when she was talking about Sam not full of poop after discussing the fact that she has a daughter isnt a deal breaker on the vineyard date. notice she has black polish with the outfit.

the 2nd SC is when her date card for the sweet life was read out in kinda same outfit but no nail polish

This is her first night, no nail polish

hot balloon date, no nail polish

on her sweet life date, she had no nail polish.

Sam had two SCs with the same background talking about his dates so they were post filming ITMs

This was him talking about the romantic vineyard date

And him talking about ending the starwars date with a bang death star dessert

I reckon we can use the backgrounds to sleuth what ITMs were done during filming and those done post filming. We can also compare the girls expressions to see who was excited and who was just going through the motions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:39 pm

Vineyard ITM which i believe is post filming

Same clothes but different background. May have been during filming the countrylife date

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:21 pm

Different clothes too but very similar.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:54 pm

How do we know these are post-filming and not just ITMs after the fact? (Meaning filmed the day after or two?)

I see there are a lot of these for a lot of the girls and for Sam.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:How do we know these are post-filming and not just ITMs after the fact? (Meaning filmed the day after or two?)

I see there are a lot of these for a lot of the girls and for Sam.

Simply because Snez had no nail polish at all so far in the show except that ITM where she is wearing similar clothes to what she had on readng the sweet life date card.

Could be a day or 2 after the fact but the point is that the backgroud is the same and the clothes change with Sam so we may be able to compare what is said and his expressions.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:06 pm

So maybe a green screen was used? Or a hotel?

Because I doubt they were able to film post-show at the mansion since they were filming The Bette. Still possible though.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 3 - Sam Wood - (Male) - Screencaps - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*

+21
Noclue
lozzatron
Sanė
FanofHeather
Spoil Me Again
mindless
Sundy
emusha
AllAboutLove
Katiebelle
mercieme