SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:42 pm

sdmom wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I hate to agree with RS, but... 

Bleu thanks for posting this. I happen to agree completely with RS (as much as it pains me to do so) and I've posted this many times - as recently as (I think) earlier today - Kaitlyn let Nick go so far as to say what he said for one reason and one reason only - the producers made her and that's the one thing she couldn't say to Nick even though it's the truth. This is exactly what they did to Ashley (well they also lied to her) to get her to let Ben propose. We can say she had a choice but IMO the reality is she didn't have any choice. I should come as no surprise that there's a phrase in the contract like "I agree to follow all of Producer's rules, directions and instructions in all matters (including Participant selection and decisions regarding the creation and implementation of terms, conditions and rules governing the Series)."

She had no choice.

JMHO

I don't think we will know for sure if she had no choice, but I agree with this article:

http://www.eonline.com/news/680794/could-nick-viall-become-the-next-bachelor-after-getting-brutally-dumped-again

Our sources also revealed that although Kaitlyn may have been encouraged by show producers to prolonge the breakup with Nick to make it better TV, the decision, ultimately was hers. "At the end of the day, no one has a gun to their heads," says a Bachelorette insider. "Whether or not producers suggested it doesn't really matter. All they can do is make the suggestion. Everyone is free to do whatever they want and she could have stopped him at any time. Nick lost some respect for her because of it."

Yup, basically goes along with what Jason has said. He said his original plan was to not propose to Melissa and just date (implying that was an option ) and the producers were able to convince him to propose by threatening him with a bad edit if he didn't and manipulating him, saying that "you're going to propose to her eventually, right? Why not give her this amazing memory and this crazy expensive ring now?". He's admitted that he was a pushover and he should have fought harder. I haven't seen anything that suggests that Kaitlyn is a pushover; I think that if she wanted to fight the producers on that, she would have. I think she simply didn't prioritize Nick's feelings over, say, the threat of a bad edit.

Back to top Go down

Kimmel -  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:57 pm

If she had said 'bad edit be damned' and let Nick go early... wow, wonder what we would have seen that could make her and f1 look worse than they did? If this was a good edit, they must have some verrrryyy interesting stuff on the cutting room floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:15 pm

BKay wrote:If she had said 'bad edit be damned' and let Nick go early... wow, wonder what we would have seen that could make her and f1 look worse than they did? If this was a good edit, they must have some verrrryyy interesting stuff on the cutting room floor.

Or despite her doing what they asked, they gave her and F1 a bad edit. I really would not past TPTB

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:19 pm

Access Hollywood reported on tonight's show that Kaitlyn's engagement ring is the most expensive in franchise history. I didn't grasp the exact figure, but it was in excess of $150,000.

I was thinking about how both Kaitlyn and Shawn were promoting Ben H. for the next bachelor. Shawn did it twice last night (can't remember if one of those times was on Kimmel.) I know that Shawn and Ben H. are buddies, and that both Kaitlyn and Shawn think very highly of him. Shawn specifically talked about what a great guy he is.

But here's the thing -- why didn't they give a nod to Jared as well? Was Jared not equally nice and kind to one and all? I refuse to believe that Jared didn't get along with absolutely everyone in the house.

And more than that -- why not Nick? Why isn't Kaitlyn saying, you know, he wasn't my one and only, but I have cared for him, and for Pete's sake, hasn't he earned the right to find his own love and be the Bachelor? That's why I don't get all of her professions of love for Nick. If she really loved him, why not promote him for the very same opportunity that she got?
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:24 pm

Probably under the circumstances, saying anything positive about Nick would not reflect well in her own personal relationship at this time. JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:27 pm

Amethyst wrote:Access Hollywood reported on tonight's show that Kaitlyn's engagement ring is the most expensive in franchise history. I didn't grasp the exact figure, but it was in excess of $150,000.

I was thinking about how both Kaitlyn and Shawn were promoting Ben H. for the next bachelor. Shawn did it twice last night (can't remember if one of those times was on Kimmel.) I know that Shawn and Ben H. are buddies, and that both Kaitlyn and Shawn think very highly of him. Shawn specifically talked about what a great guy he is.

But here's the thing -- why didn't they give a nod to Jared as well? Was Jared not equally nice and kind to one and all? I refuse to believe that Jared didn't get along with absolutely everyone in the house.

And more than that -- why not Nick? Why isn't Kaitlyn saying, you know, he wasn't my one and only, but I have cared for him, and for Pete's sake, hasn't he earned the right to find his own love and be the Bachelor? That's why I don't get all of her professions of love for Nick. If she really loved him, why not promote him for the very same opportunity that she got?
It sounds like MEandi all over again. I have my side-eye going to Ben H now because he is all "Shawn and Kaitlyn" and they are all "Ben H Bach" it feels so fake and forced... makes me wonder what REALLY went down in that room with all three of them. Did they hatch a plan then and there that Ben would fake it to make it? Because no way, IMO (and many many others) was Ben H in love with Kaitlyn. And if he was, then Jared who was sent home even earlier shed at least one tear. Not to mention, Ben H made sure to say that FSD=just talking. Sorry, but I smell a setup with these three.., jmo Suspect
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:30 pm

isittrue wrote:
BKay wrote:If she had said 'bad edit be damned' and let Nick go early... wow, wonder what we would have seen that could make her and f1 look worse than they did? If this was a good edit, they must have some verrrryyy interesting stuff on the cutting room floor.

Or despite her doing what they asked, they gave her and F1 a bad edit.  I really would not past TPTB

Yup, just like they threw Jason under the bus, despite him going along with everything that they wanted . I do think that they had other stuff on Kaitlyn that they didn't show outright, but just leaked to the magazines. All that stuff about her saying ILY to Nick multiple times, them having sex a bunch of times, all the sexting and FT-ing they did before the show, etc - I personally think that's all true and they agreed to hide it if she let Nick proposed. Even on Shawn/Kaitlyn's last date, she asked him if he was planning on watching the whole show back. He already knew about the sex, so I think there were other things she was worried about him finding out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:38 pm

Amethyst wrote:Access Hollywood reported on tonight's show that Kaitlyn's engagement ring is the most expensive in franchise history. I didn't grasp the exact figure, but it was in excess of $150,000.

I got the impression they were pushing for Ben H because Nick could be in the running and they"ll do whatever to keep that from happening. I think Jared is less likely because he is on BIP2. I also wouldn't be surprised if it was "discussed" between Kailtlyn, Ben H and Shawn to stay on the show and spin your wheels a little longer to increase your changes of the next lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:43 pm

Max64 wrote:I got the impression they were pushing for Ben H because Nick could be in the running and they"ll do whatever to keep that from happening.  I think Jared is less likely because he is on BIP2.  I also wouldn't be surprised if it was "discussed" between  Kailtlyn, Ben H and Shawn to stay on the show and spin your wheels a little longer to increase your changes of the next lead.

Could very well be. It also just dawned on me that Nick wished Kaitlyn well. Did she ever wish him well? Tell him that one day he will meet a wonderful woman who will love him with all her heart? Perhaps she did, but I can't recall.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:58 pm

Amethyst wrote:
Max64 wrote:I got the impression they were pushing for Ben H because Nick could be in the running and they"ll do whatever to keep that from happening.  I think Jared is less likely because he is on BIP2.  I also wouldn't be surprised if it was "discussed" between  Kailtlyn, Ben H and Shawn to stay on the show and spin your wheels a little longer to increase your changes of the next lead.

Could very well be. It also just dawned on me that Nick wished Kaitlyn well. Did she ever wish him well? Tell him that one day he will meet a wonderful woman who will love him with all her heart? Perhaps she did, but I can't recall.

No...but she did laugh at Nick calling himself a joke, said that he talked the whole time at the ATFR like she expected, and rolled her eyes when he asked her why she told him she loved him. Does that count?

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan-and-tvtalk Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
bachfan-and-tvtalk wrote:Any other links where we can watch the finale and after the rose shows ?
Make sure you have adblocker installed so you don't have the ads.

Hi Can you (or someone) please recommend the name of an ad-blocker for me ?

And a safe place where to download it ?

(Some of those sites have the tv show blocked with ads) Thanks !

bachfan-and-tvtalk

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:08 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Amethyst wrote:

No...but she did laugh at Nick calling himself a joke, said that he talked the whole time at the ATFR like she expected, and rolled her eyes when he asked her why she told him she loved him. Does that count?

Well I don't think it's too far-fetched that perhaps something happened behind the scenes with Nick that we are not aware of - it's very easy to point out K's and S's bad behavior during these interviews while Nick is the hurt and confused F2 but truth is we really don't know the truth. jmho

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 39 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - FRC - ATFR- July 27th - Thread#3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+69
leselihau
ironcat
Newto
Sprite
LoveDovez
dw_a_mom
nuts2uiam
beader
GypsySarah
Emilia23_12
sbolduc