SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:06 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:New shirtless pic today. Nick has abs, y'all. FYI.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 77 3806527698
Okay, now, I'm starting to think Nick is trolling us. Or, maybe he's a huge supporter of the #freethenipple? There has to be some explanation for this addiction he has to shirtless selfies. Nick's family and friends: talk to him, get him the help he needs!

Haha! I totally thought he was trolling us too! #NickHasAbs #justflex #wilhelminamodels

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 77 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

Post by alwaystulips Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:New shirtless pic today. Nick has abs, y'all. FYI.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 77 3806527698
Okay, now, I'm starting to think Nick is trolling us. Or, maybe he's a huge supporter of the #freethenipple? There has to be some explanation for this addiction he has to shirtless selfies. Nick's family and friends: talk to him, get him the help he needs!

Haha! I totally thought he was trolling us too! #NickHasAbs #justflex #wilhelminamodels

Same here!  #SirTarpsoffalot
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Addictions come in all shapes and sizes.
Perhaps his friends, family and fans think those who worry so much about things non-central to our own lives have issues. It's possible.

Wise Kasha.
Can't help but post what Nick tweeted before the Bach announcement,

@viallnicholas28: @danafehr I think whatever happens tonight we should have fun and worry about the things in life that really matter.

Me think he's just having fun posting whatever he wants.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:29 pm

I hardly think posting shirtless pics is an issue.
Much bigger problems out there in the world than that.
If that is Nick's issue as a model, he's doing pretty good in the "issues" department, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:34 pm

I think I can tolerate more shirtless pics of Nick ..............many, many, MANY more.......please? giggling

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:41 pm

Plus, with all those smirks, he's making massive head wrinkles.  To me, it's the male equivalent of female duck faces.

IMO, not a good look ever.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:54 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I hardly think posting shirtless pics is an issue.
If that is Nick's issue as a model, he's doing pretty good in the "issues" department, imo.

And, yet, we all spend time here analyzing a silly reality TV show, while we could be volunteering, reading the news, figuring out how to achieve world peace, etc. It's a silly guilty pleasure and I'm going to take a humongous leap here and say that us non-fans aren't actually concerned for Nick's well-being. We're actually just mocking his gigantic ego and desperate need for attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:05 pm

hey chasingpavements hi was there something about nick aside from the newly plentiful shirtless pics that turned you to thinking he has a huge ego and craves attention? I don't recall you being part of the #teammocknick in the past when many people were bashing him about those exact issues...

just curious...and thanks Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:08 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

And, yet, we all spend time here analyzing a silly reality TV show, while we could be volunteering, reading the news, figuring out how to achieve world peace, etc. It's a silly guilty pleasure and I'm going to take a humongous leap here and say that us non-fans aren't actually concerned for Nick's well-being. We're actually just mocking his gigantic ego and desperate need for attention.  
Speaking for myself, I find the time for all the other things (not world peace, unfortunately) and enjoy analyzing the show (Bach Aussie and Bette Aussie currently). It really is just a silly guilty pleasure.

As for Nick and his gigantic ego that needs daily stroking? Well, it seems like Nick's shirtless posts are working. He is only receiving even more attention now.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:11 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Plus, with all those smirks, he's making massive head wrinkles.  To me, it's the male equivalent of female duck faces.

IMO, not a good look ever.

I do the same thing and has become a habit specially when outside when the sun is in my face. Just do not see it the same as a duck face that you have to actually make. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:12 pm

We know it's working, that's why he keeps doing them.

I call a shirtless mirror selfie next.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 77 3806527698

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 77 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:35 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

Nothing wrong with a shirtless picture while running (or modelling for that matter). Absolutely nothing to do with having a "gigantic ego", otherwise half the men's population in the world (yes, you read correctly) running or doing a sport activity in the summertime, who happen to be shirtless and take a picture of  themselves while doing it, also have a gigantic ego! hmmm highly unlikely, I'd say.  Nick is not deserving of all the harsh criticism IMO.  I have lived in countries all over South America & Europe...also in many cities around North America, THIS is perfectly ok and does not warrant labelling a man of having a "gigantic ego" IMO.
If that were the case, then we'd have to be "mocking" the egos of half the men we are discussing on these threads, including our sweet new Bach (having dinner at the table shirtless, and GOD forbid running shirtless also) Just throwing some facts here, and also my opinion.  Too many times reading the same things... Damned if he does, Damned if he doesn't I guess.  I am glad to know that Nick ignores these unfounded crude (to say the least) comments Smiley

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7 - Page 77 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #7

+59
GuardianAngel
jen689
Bet2Win
FLChica
Mustang19