SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by soccermom333 Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:06 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:YAS! Hallelujah and amen. I was getting just a wee bit worried... laugh out loud.

Looking forward to getting to know him.
I was too but I kept reminding myself how hilarious I find it when women run away from Nick and instantly felt better each time. Looking forward to seeing him show up on Ben's season, next year's bip, and of course the next ette. Never give up, Tricky!

Alanna! giggling I do think Nick plans on returning....just not sure when. :yes:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:11 pm

Is it embarrassing to say I never knew what verified IG means until I read this forum? Embarassed
So it's not all waste of time for me, laugh out loud

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:16 pm

Pretty sure anyone with enough d-list rapport and $$ can have their PR team verify their IG page. I figured this was what Nick did seeing as the company in his bio specializes in social media branding.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:Pretty sure anyone with enough d-list rapport and $$ can have their PR team verify their IG page.
Pretty sure that is not accurate. Otherwise there would be plenty others who have this. JMO but will see what it is all about.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:27 pm

I disagree. Money talks. He's hiring the right people. Unfortunately (fortunately) it did not secure him the gig.

JMO.

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Oh wow, is Ben confirmed?  Nice choice!  I'll be watching for the first time since Brad 2.0

Definitely a huge improvement over the last two Bachelor choices.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:38 pm

Article's up at US about Ben.  I believe it, but a source is all they're saying, nothing from ABC, MF, CH, etc. directly, yet. Seems like there would be a quote from CH or someone about how happy they are for a season of him or something.

From second runner-up to man in demand! Ben Higgins may not have won Kaitlyn Bristowe's heart on the latest season of The Bachelorette, but it turns out he's won ABC's. A source confirms to Us Weekly that the 27-year-old will be the 20th lead of The Bachelor.

So, is Tenley going to make an appearance like many have wondered?  
The boyish software salesman is already freeing up his schedule -- and his love life. It turns out that Higgins just turned down a promotion at work and halted a romance with Season 14's Tenley Molzahn. Says the source, "They want to hook up but haven’t. They’re being careful not to jeopardize Ben H.’s Bachelor stint."

Source:  US Weekly

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:40 pm

I for one will wait until MF, ABC or someone reliable from the Bachelor franchise announces the next lead for the Bachelor.  I will not take as fact, US magazine or any other one.no no
Regardless of who gets the Bachelor role, I wish them good luck.  They are going to need it. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:I disagree. Money talks. He's hiring the right people. Unfortunately (fortunately) it did not secure him the gig.

Who said he hired the right people to get the gig? Do you know what is in his head or what his future holes? Are we sure he does what he does because he wants the bachelor because something else has come up and he wants to take advantage of it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:40 pm

bleuberry wrote:I disagree. Money talks. He's hiring the right people. Unfortunately (fortunately) it did not secure him the gig.
Goodness, you're such a cynic, he's just a high road taking, simple romantic who's looking for love!! No fakity fakeness fakery here, no sirree bob! Why would he ever care about being insta verified if not for love? It's obviously just him trying to lure, errr, excuse me, find, yet another (stupid) girl to fall in love with via sm, he can't find love any other way!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:43 pm

Hmm, Ben's not 27. I do believe he will be the Bach but that Us Weekly article isn't actually confirmation.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:45 pm

Where did the confirmation come from? I missed several posts.  Thanks!
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx