SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by TrishB Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:47 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
It may be tiresome but I for one appreciate all and any clues, opinions, and speculation on this forum. 
Nothing is ever "wasted" here, imo. 
Each person helps make this forum what it is and contributes to it and for that, I personally am very grateful.

Great post ! thumbsup For a minute there, I thought we were on the "Bash Nick" thread no no I always enjoy all opinions and speculations from everyone, done in a tasteful and polite manner, of course yes

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by rosesrREd Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:50 pm

Where did the confirmation come from? I missed several posts.  Thanks!
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:51 pm

I just got done doing a clean-up.
Rather than lock the thread, I am hoping the message is a given, and I will not have to repeat anything that you all already are aware of.
Thank you.
Hugesmile

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:56 pm

I just read the "Exclusive" US article.  There is no way that MF or ABC would use that as Confirmation as the next Bachelor.  I like Ben H but I hope that if he is the next Bachelor they have better things to say about him than he passed up a promotion at work and is not "hooking up" with Tenley even though he wants too.  I am sure TPTB will focus on Bens solid values and charitable character instead.
That said, I am not giving up on Nick. Hugesmile
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:04 pm

Seabear wrote:I just read the "Exclusive" US article.  There is no way that MF or ABC would use that as Confirmation as the next Bachelor.  I like Ben H but I hope that if he is the next Bachelor they have better things to say about him than he passed up a promotion at work and is not "hooking up" with Tenley even though he wants too.  I am sure TPTB will focus on Bens solid values and charitable character instead.
That said, I am not giving up on Nick. Hugesmile

So, the confirmation was by US Weekly? It does make me lean towards Ben H., however, that is hardly confirmation.

I agree with Seabear, if he is the next Bachelor, that article is making him look superficial, as if a job promotion, and a relationship with Tenley were put on the back burner simply so he could be the next Bachelor.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:I disagree. Money talks. He's hiring the right people. Unfortunately (fortunately) it did not secure him the gig.

Do we know this for sure? Do we know Nick actively pursued the gig? If so, he probably should have bought followers on sm to drum up more interests, IMO.
and I still scratch my head why Andi, out of all people, would say he's genuine, if she didn't think TPTB was interested in Nick (at least at some point)? Or, maybe money talks in this case?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:12 pm

Editing my post to add JMO. Sorry folks, I don't have receipts laugh out loud, I just see his desperate self promotion attempts and the PR company as trying to get the gig.

Did he pay Andi off? J/K haha. Andi just says whatever, I don't put much stock in her comments. I don't know, maybe she's trying to fit in with the rest of Bach nation who have nice things to say, or maybe Sharleen got through to her.

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:13 pm

Re Andi, I think she'll promote anyone for Bach as long as it means it's taking away any potential of josh getting the role. Can't blame her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:18 pm

To be clear: The contestants are subject to criticism, scrutiny, negative opinions. The members here are not.

Posts suggesting, requesting, implying what should or should not be posted about the cast will be deleted.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:21 pm

IMO, TPTB was interested in Nick and Ben, but they like Ben more. Do I have any evidence? No, but I guess the interest was there, or Nick Watt of AMC wouldn't be on #teaamnick and said he's better looking in person, Nancy O'Dell of ET wouldn't promote him. But in the end, US article sealed the deal for me. Say all you want, but I still trust US when it comes to this franchise.
Now, maybe we should start speculating if Tenly will enter the race to win Ben's heart? Which episode will she appear?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:22 pm

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:YAS! Hallelujah and amen. I was getting just a wee bit worried... laugh out loud.

Looking forward to getting to know him.
I was too but I kept reminding myself how hilarious I find it when women run away from Nick and instantly felt better each time. Looking forward to seeing him show up on Ben's season, next year's bip, and of course the next ette. Never give up, Tricky!

Gosh, IMO it's more interesting to think about why two highly desired women said almost the exact same line: "He makes me feel like a woman.". I don't recall either one saying that they "instantly felt better" after they "ran away" from Nick. I suspect both felt a bit of guilt and remorse and were glad that the hardest part of their "journey" was over.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:24 pm

I don't get invested in any of these people. So, I have no major issue with Nick... At times he's ok, other times he really bugs me.  I would rather him not be the bachelor because of all the controversy and drama that seems to follow or surround him when he's on the show.  I can only imagine how much drama there would be between what TPTB manufacture, the girls own drama they'll bring and add his to it... no thanks!  I'm ok with anyone from Kait's season, whose name isn't Nick or Shawn  laugh out loud , because they'll still be fairly unknown and new to us.  

If RS is to be believed, TPTB did to Nick this year what they did to Arie last year.

The fact is they did exactly what I said they would: they played Nick. Guess what? They hired Nick a personal trainer. Just like they did Arie last season. Womp wooooooooooooomp. Sorry bud. It was Ben and they played you like a fiddle making you think you had a chance.
Source:RS
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 20 - Ben Higgins - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+85
Aunties_Love
Bachinfo
leselihau
crazyjaney78
lovebites8727
MiaHawk
quietpal
Kels0012
luvlady345
metalgirl
luvstx